Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do (15740 Views)

Fustrated Nigerian Man Sets His Bsc & NYSC Certificates On Fire / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Frustrated With My Career What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by ranktzy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
richysam:
my guy like I said my tutorial is free and since u are interested..lets begin.
do I take the tutorial here or we shud do through email?.
*I will gv u full details of what binary option is.
*numbers of binary brokers with minimum deposit of $5-$10 and how u can grow $10 to $3000 and more daily(dis is not a scam I assure u).
*and many strategies u could use to get ur self $100000 and more par month.
the ultimate strategy to earn $16k to $30k daily

my guy u will earn like a footballer God is my witness remember I am taking no dim from u.

Please I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2016
This world is somehow.

Money alone does not bring satisfaction.

Someone with a job of N400k is complaining.

Anyway, it has happened to me before.

1 Like

Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by ugreat(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
ok
Naughtysite:
This world is somehow.

Money alone does not bring satisfaction.

Someone with a job of N400k is complaining.

Anyway, it has happened to me before.
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by owenklay: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Have you considered relocating? Your occupation is currently in demand by employers in Australia.

somebody1234:

bros this is what i initially thought, 6 months after i started but after staying 4 years , men am tempted to think otherwise.

As in i feel vulnerable
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by trumpy88: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
It's important to do some personal reflection and see what type of career or job is the right fit for you... it's not all about money and prestige.... a helpful way to do this could be to build a "career map" (like this: http://www.corporatefinanceinstitute.com/career-map) where you plan out all the different jobs you're interested in and figure out the skills and training needed to get each job. Then you can make an informed decision!
Good luck with the transition! I've been through several job changes myself.
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by obiaguna(m): 3:53am On Nov 25, 2016
eph12:

The two bolded are very contradictory. So it seems you not saying the whole truth.

He is telling the truth. He went further to state that if he losses this job as an admin staff he might not have the requisite skills and competencies to get another (project mgt or core IT job) of similar pay or of a prospects to a higher pay (putting food on his table). You are welcome.
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by eph12(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2016
obiaguna:

He is telling the truth. He went further to state that if he losses this job as an admin staff he might not have the requisite skills and competencies to get another (project mgt or core IT job) of similar pay or of a prospects to a higher pay (putting food on his table). You are welcome.
You can't be earning that amount and not have desirable skills. Unless your father owns the company you just can't. In Nigeria? How?
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by obiaguna(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
eph12:

You can't be earning that amount and not have desirable skills. Unless your father owns the company you just can't. In Nigeria? How?

Lol. You must be new in Nigeria. There are people earning more and they do nothing. But in this guy's case, I think he has the certifications but not the actual on the job skills. That's his concern. I'm sure he works for a big company with lots of cash.
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by eph12(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
obiaguna:

Lol. You must be new in Nigeria. [b]There are people earning more and they do nothing. [/b]But in this guy's case, I think he has the certifications but not the actual on the job skills. That's his concern. I'm sure he works for a big company with lots of cash.

Which companies please?
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by knights24: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
richysam:
quite or job n let me teach u how to make $3000-$10000 daily trading BINARY OPTION....
that trading has changed my life
Biko am interested. Olusegunm8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by obiaguna(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
eph12:

Which companies please?

Lol. There are lots of them here in Lagos but they are low-key and rarely put out adverts for jobs. They recruit based on referrals though. I can't drop names here.
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by mywave86k: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by chigozie69: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Am intetested,email:egeonuchigoziepaul@gmail.com
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by Smartjob1(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bros, changing career no be beans o! However, it is doable. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find, connect, chat, share with your favourite employers, job seekers, business partners and mentors. It is free.

Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by y4code(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
hello bro dont quit your jobbut you can start a side business and employee someone to manage it for you...you can start a sales business which i think a sales girl or sales boy can manage for you....

bro I'm in need of a job please help me i am a b.sc holder in Business Administration and done with NYSC in 2015 i took project management training in 2016 and yet to take the exam...tho I'm planning to switch to Procurement and Supply field and hustling to take the exam bro if there is any way you can help me please do...
here is my digit: call or whatsapp: 07033818556.

Help A Brother.!
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by leonard4real(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
you earn 387k in a month.....mathematically speaking, u have earned 18.5million naira in 4yrs...... I think u have made enough money for yourself......pls I advise u to quit d job.....so some of us Dat are poor can replace u.... that is my advise to u. thank you
Re: Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do by stockinsti: 5:02pm On May 28, 2020
At present, it is basic for everybody to increase a slight information on the money related market. Stock Market Training Institute in Hyderabad You have to move the head to learn and comprehend the progressions occurring in the financial exchange with the goal that you can play it cautiously at whatever point the perfect opportunity arrives. The more you know the means, the better you can play in this unpredictable market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? / Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.