Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Boyfriend Proposes To Deaf Woman Hearing For First Time In Emotional Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Proposes To Deaf Woman Hearing For First Time In Emotional Video (629 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes In Middle Of A Bridge, Leaves Girlfriend In Tears (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Deaf Woman Hearing For First Time In Emotional Video by santos234: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
If you've waited your whole life to be able to hear properly for the first time, then you might think that the moment simply couldn't get any better.

But for Mississippi Medical Centre patient Andrea Diaz, the emotional day took an even more poignant turn when her boyfriend, Kevin Peakman, decided to propose. The romantic gesture was witnessed by audiologist Dr Vicki Gonzales, Ms Diaz and Ms Diaz's mother and captured on video.

And in a particularly heart-warming sentiment, Mr Peakman reveals that the reason he chose to get down on one knee in the consulting room was because he wanted the first thing the woman he loved to hear was him asking her to marry him.

In the short clip, Dr Gonzales can be seen switching on Ms Diaz's implant for the first time, at which point the patient bursts into tears.

She explains that it's because it is "noisy" and "sounds funny", and it's through a mixture of tears and laughter that she hears her mother tell her she loves her - and then Mr Peakman asking her a very important question. "I love you so much and you're my best friend, baby," he says. "I wanted to make the first thing you hear me asking you to marry me."

[size=20pt]watch the video from the Source:https://salamispycee..com.ng/[/size]

"Yes," Ms Diaz replies. "I like the ring. I can hear your voice!"

Ms Diaz is clearly overcome, saying: "There's so much going on!" before adding: "I'm very happy. It worked

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Deaf Woman Hearing For First Time In Emotional Video by RoyalBlak007: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
and how is news sad
must guys propose undecided
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Deaf Woman Hearing For First Time In Emotional Video by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Love is deaf? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Couples Question Of The Day...who Should Resign? / See 6 Differences Between A Man Who Loves You And A Player / Newbie Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.