Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon (33948 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by ocelot2006(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
AGUBANZE:
The tiny rabbit of ikwerre land grin

The tiny rabbit that mauled and chased away the lizard of Ubime
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wike is scared of his won shadow. If d same measurement were to be meted against him jst as they(mama peace/wike) did to Ameachi while in rivers, he wud have been crying foul louder than this. Naija polithiefcians with dem double standard.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

I no understand. grin cheesy
u wan sip from my CUNTinent? i know say wetin u want last last cheesy wink
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by pek(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
The guilty are afraid.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by oluwadeeboi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
So if they arrest u nko... U take Wetin no be ur own?
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by biyams83(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
dre11:

[b]■ Flays NJC, NBA on arrested judges

http://sunnewsonline.com/security-agency-may-arrest-me-soon-wike/

thief ole barawo his c onscience is judging him
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by DropShot: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
u wan sip from my CUNTinent? i know say wetin u want last last cheesy wink
Tufiakwa. Comot for here joor.
embarassed
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by kimacent(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
That was how Ameachi was talking in the last Administration and He (wike) said he was making noise now u are also doing dis tin.
Him neva start noise him go soon echo.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Freedom of living is Dead in Nigeria

Brain dead wailers, But freedom of stealing is alive now, Freedom of buying justice is also alive.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by mrsfavour(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
This media people sef, he was just cracking jokes. How can he say that. Instead, he can resort to physical fight. He can fight. Let them near him na.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Emma5097: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
samtee37:
Guys.. Please dash me some likes.....

First time of making fp after 2yrs on NL....

Meanwhile the guy below me will do justice to oga wike plight.

Hahahaha. Ok. I don like am.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Emma5097: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
samtee37:

Hahahaha. Ok. I don like am. Enjoy

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by samtee37(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lasskeey:
.....ok ! Dis wan na from Atiku !

Thanks on... Atleast this one better pass the one from Daura chairman
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Banter1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
dre11:

only a criminal will say this. Wike is wicked.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by fourthworld: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
teeboila:
Arrest?

Your immunity don expire ni?

Is there immunity in Animal Kingdom? Didn't you hear that the EFCC sealed off governor Umahi's property?
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by IRobot7(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
samtee37:

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Seriousboy: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pieromania:
The guilty are always afraid.whr was the rule of law whe he Wike and GEJ were hoonding Amaechi when he was governor?Were was the rule of law when the Then Speaker of House of Rep Aminu Tambuwal and other lawmakers were tear-gased and the green chamber sealed up?Were was the rule of law when 16 was greater than 19?Were was the rule of law when 5 lawmakers led by Evans Bipi and ochestrated by Wike and mama Peshe wanted to impeach the speaker of the house and Amaechi?
I cn go on and on to list all the atrocities committed by Wike and the Jonathans,just because the table has turned he is wailing.
My governor,pls enjoy the karma while it lasts.

These are all past tense, with all of these nigeria and nigerians will never move to the light. Let stop all these darkness thoughts and learn how to let go of the pasts, these politicians that makes us having these unforgiving mentallities, their kids and families are planning/thinking for themselves and their families. There you are having bitter thoughts for no reason perhaps due to party you are supporting that can't even send you 10MB to preaching hatreds over here/outside here.

Thank you.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by duni04(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wike is afraid because he bribed judges. He went to justice Liman's house at 1am in the night because he knew the bribe money he gave to justice Liman was still in his house. He went there to prevent the DSS from getting the money. All this talk about illegal raid or desecration of the temple of justice is rubbish. Even that rubbish about warrants being valid from 6am to 6pm is a bloody lie.
These people are just lying to protect their corrupt interests. I just pray Nigerians know who their real enemies are. Wike is not anybody's friend! The thing these people fail to realise is that nobody gets away with blatant evil. Sooner or later Wike will pay for all these atrocities he has committed in Rivers, all the people he killed during the elections, all the guns he gave to the cultists during the elections that they are now using to terrorise people, all the bank loans he has taken in the name of the rivers state government to share with his PDP people. He can never get away with it.
He may be using Peter Odili as a reference point thinking if Odili did it, he can too. But even Odili knows his days are numbered.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by billyG(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:

Is there immunity in Animal Kingdom? Didn't you hear that the EFCC sealed off governor Umahi's property?
ppty get immunity again?
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by akwaowoudo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pipe dreams! Whatever ill the APC led government does to the PDP isn't perfected. Reason: PDP as the master then taught APC how to do it. I remember how Wike as minister then conived with Mr. Mbu, then commissioner of police in Rivers state on the instructions of Patience Jonathan to dehumanize Rotimi Amaechi, then governor of Rivers state not minding Amaechi's immunity. Time flies!

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by dotedote: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
So handsome

AllTheWayUp:
Freedom of living is Dead in Nigeria
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by dotedote: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
He knows what he's doing.
He's nothing but a scared b@st@rd

ijustdey:

seems this man doesn't know the Constitution and laws of the land.....

or have any sitting governor been arrested before
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by mikolo80: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2016
ourema:
That is the kind of politics president Buhari is playing. I am very certain that in 2019 election it will be very easy for APC to win
Just slam all PDP big wigs accused of monumental corruption and that is all it takes to win the election in 2019
all na politics. Why dem sef de corrupt? Why give your opponent ammunition to fight you? Next time they will not be corrupt
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by domben(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Jamesmatic:
Karma de chase my nigga
. when Brain is given, Sense will expected. so clear conscience fear no accusation.please if you are not guilty, don't be afraid.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Jamesmatic(m): 2:58am On Nov 13, 2016
domben:
. when Brain is given, Sense will expected. so clear conscience fear no accusation.please if you are not guilty, don't be afraid.
Absolutely.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by alen4smith(m): 5:40am On Nov 13, 2016
dre11:

this man never tell us wetin dey make am fear
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by davidif: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2016
DropShot:
No need to fear mister. It's your conscience that's pricking you.

You still enjoy immunity and I am very sure Buhari is a man of rule of law despite losers want us believe otherwise.

If any governor deserves to be arrested while still in office, Fayose qualifies for that honor more than anyone else.

But be rest assured that your misdeeds will someday find you out eventually.

Why can't they change the amend the Constitution tp allow for prosecution via a referendum? That way we can arrest corrupt governors in public.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by bigglesjnr: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2016
[On point bro, politians are so senseless. They believe everybody can fall for their tricks. Woke is a blood sucking tout , he may be enjoying immunity now,but trust he will not go unpunished for the blood of every citizen killed during the 2015 general election will surely seek for vengeance.quote author=DropShot post=50968268]No need to fear mister. It's your conscience that's pricking you.

You still enjoy immunity and I am very sure Buhari is a man of rule of law despite losers want us believe otherwise.

If any governor deserves to be arrested while still in office, Fayose qualifies for that honor more than anyone else.

But be rest assured that your misdeeds will someday find you out eventually.[/quote]
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by MrD2: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2016
My friend, just keep quiet. Who is arresting u? ........Just wants to b on d media.

U currently have immunity.

Even if security agenciea harass u, then that will b d best definition for karma.
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by abiambo(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2016
AGUBANZE:
The tiny rabbit of ikwerre land grin
That conquered your lion of okwere land ...
What a lion
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
DropShot:

Tufiakwa. Comot for here joor.
embarassed
buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy LMAO grin
chie!!!9ja boiz no go kill me ooh LWTMB!!!!!!

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding