Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS (60267 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Taku555(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
He tried. Can you do the same?

UrennaNkoli:
All na for show. See how he's even raising his hands and feeling himself.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Collins0609(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oya next,hailing kwa........ What do u xpect from hungry recession laden citizens.
People selling their loyalty for cheap
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Deputy criminal
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by july66: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
dainformant:
Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere, has been hailed after brokering peace between two conflicting groups on Friday evening. The deputy governor who was passing by in his convoy, encountered a bitter exchange between the tanker drivers and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.

The tanker driver who identified himself as 'Nnamdi' from Delta State, allegedly sprinkled a sachet water on a top agent of the government of Imo State and the security details of the official flagged them down to stop but they refused.

On realizing that the security details were men of Nigeria Security and Defense Corps and given their age long enmity, the tanker driver and his men refused to come down and in the process, a scuffle ensued. Rather than obey the security agents, they blocked Part of Orlu Road, the area between the Red Cross Orphanage and the High Court causing a traffic gridlock.

Prince Madumere on getting to the spot and realizing that tempers were already running high, stopped his convoy, came down from vehicle, brokered peace and ensured the tanker driver with his assistants drove their fuel laden vehicle away. This saved the day and cleared the building traffic at the area.

The on lookers especially the commuters who were happy with the ease with which the number two citizen of Imo settled the matter hailed the Rescue Mission Government for their approach to issues that concern the citizenry of the State.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-imo-dep-governor-did-after.html
if Okorocha dress finish he go take another cloth cross neck! Na him come be dressing code for all of una.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
thesicilian:
The deputy Governor has no blood in his hands. So he could boldly come down from his convoy to broker peace. Unlike most of our political class who hide themselves in convoys of bullet proof vehicles with tinted glasses and heavily armed forces.
na was o shocked
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by crown08(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
The Gospel truth is that the next governor should come from Owerri zone...this is for equity and justice sake...Owerri zone should rally round this guy, i would rather vote Lucifer than to vote an Mbaise man into douglas house
u are one of the nigerians that is pulling this country backward.

2 Likes

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by themistocles: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
The Gospel truth is that the next governor should come from Owerri zone...this is for equity and justice sake...Owerri zone should rally round this guy, i would rather vote Lucifer than to vote an Mbaise man into douglas house
..... This was d same reason u guys failed woefully.. Cause owerri zone is divided.... Hw can u guys present ihedioha, ihenacho and others.... All from one zone.... D vote would b scattered na...... I would advise u pple shld jus volunteer n delegate jus a person and watch rochas plans failing
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Bollinger(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria is a nation of thugs.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Johnsown1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why is him raising his hands up, black man and his idiosyncrasy
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by darbeelicous(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Prince Eze madumere has and will always portray diligence and humility just like a loyal prince.......... Believe it or not dis man's personality is one of a kind, unlike most politicians, he respects humanity and has passion for peace. Prince Eze madumere #mymentor.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by saintdennis(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
If africa/africans are still like this...despite colonialism, dstv and today's globalisation then truly we're @ the bottom of the race ladder.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Ogbobesinachi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
And this is news
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mudumere forming Mr Nice man because he wants to contest in the 2019 Gubernatorial Election grin tongue tongue

Senator Samuel Anyanwu(2019) We Know.

God Bless Imo State

Na GEJ and him household go vote for you?
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by engrpheleeks(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I wonder where they buried ur brain
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by kazolad(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
I love coming here to read the comments. Some people (like myself at times) are obsessed with reading comments. For example, we find you reading this comment right now, which does not contain any useful information, only curiosity, that drives you to waste your time. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Our next Governor is likely Chike Okafor.

He should contest for a local government chairmanship position he's not a heavyweight grin
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Arrant nonsense. See the way he dressed .he and his okocha all the time having this useless robe on their neck all the time. Be it suite or native attire.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi TINALETC3, can i have your number?
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by ceda99: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
How is this news? undecided
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by lordmayor4(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

He's the worst mistake imo state will make.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by fippycbk(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
greggng:

Your comment shows that you re a mad man. Mbaise has never governed imo state and yet you call that justice? Then why re you crying over the way the rest of Nigerians doesn't want an igbo president? I think you re unnecessary envious of the great mbaise people. Talk about great achievers mbaise people comes first b4 the rest of you in imo state. Mbaise is my maternal home and I respect their achievement. In the military the ve the higest top rank officers from imo state. In the movie industries they re the best Nigeria can offer, in the religious angle no family in mbaise that doesn't ve a rev father or sister. There re criminals too from mbaise same way criminals re everywhere. When next you wanna talk, wear your thinking cap

Sometimes it's best to ignore people. These kind of people are the reason Owerri zone will find it difficult to govern Imo state
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by KardinalZik(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is that not what's expected of him?
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Dinobi77: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
@Faco or whatever is ur name, its unfortunate we v ur kind in Imo n may we never v ur kind in Imo state. Whats it u v against Mbaise? The day an Mbaise person will occupy the Douglas house will be the day u will run away frm Imo n never to return again in ur life.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by VellyG(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
Divided among ourselves and u will still come out here to shout Biafra. Make thunder fire that ur mouth wey u take make this nonsense talk
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by mrtegation99(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is a well prepared drama
Nigerian Politicians eh
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by missuniverse(f): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is Muffler a symbol of authority in Imo
jxt asking
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Cletus77(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
No mind am, igbo people too like glory
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by billyG(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
why shld this kind MACK b allow on d high way no fukkin headlamp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by FakoMaybach1: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
you all can insult me and label me whatever you want.
The Truth is still the same anyway, Owerri zone deserves to rule imo state; but not Mbaise, Mbaise is not owerri, owerri has Ngokpala, Nekede, Orji and so many more places i cant name...All these places have men that can rule imo state effectively.

I wasnt the person that made this quote, but due to my experience in life i had to concur...."If you have a Gun with two bullets, and walking by you come across a king cobra and an Mbaise man; shoot the Mbaise man twice (one in the head, one at the chest to make sure) then let the snake go".

I wasnt the person that stated the above quote, but i kind of agree to the quote, and if u want to change my opinion the best is to bring up points to make me see otherwise...if u think Insulting me and Labeling me will change anything then u are making a huge mistake.

I have my reservations about Mbaise people and politicians that is all i have to say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.