Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS (60265 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by histemple: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
The Gospel truth is that the next governor should come from Owerri zone...this is for equity and justice sake...Owerri zone should rally round this guy, i would rather vote Lucifer than to vote an Mbaise man into douglas house

What is about this Mbaise people that everybody is avoiding them like plague?
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by bosschinalu(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
HATE TAKES US ENROUTE NO WHERE...

FakoMaybach1:
you all can insult me and label me whatever you want.
The Truth is still the same anyway, Owerri zone deserves to rule imo state; but not Mbaise, Mbaise is not owerri, owerri has Ngokpala, Nekede, Orji and so many more places i cant name...All these places have men that can rule imo state effectively.

I wasnt the person that made this quote, but due to my experience in life i had to concur...."If you have a Gun with two bullets, and walking by you come across a king cobra and an Mbaise man; shoot the Mbaise man twice (one in the head, one at the chest to make sure) then let the snake go".

I wasnt the person that stated the above quote, but i kind of agree to the quote, and if u want to change my opinion the best is to bring up points to make me see otherwise...if u think Insulting me and Labeling me will change anything then u are making a huge mistake.

I have my reservations about Mbaise people and politicians that is all i have to say
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by FakoMaybach1: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
histemple:

My brother i wont go into specifics to avoid stirring up more hate or insults (cus they have come for my head already), But i would eat with a long fork if myself and one of them are seated in a dinner table.

They are humans too and i love them all, but that region needs a serious orientation shift if they really want people to see them in a different light.
Believe me i am not the only Igbo man with this sentiment

1 Like

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by chukkyAlex(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
The Gospel truth is that the next governor should come from Owerri zone...this is for equity and justice sake...Owerri zone should rally round this guy, i would rather vote Lucifer than to vote an Mbaise man into douglas house
shut the Bleep up
.#I_reP_oRlu_zOne
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by assana: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mudumere forming Mr Nice man because he wants to contest in the 2019 Gubernatorial Election grin tongue tongue

Senator Samuel Anyanwu(2019) We Know.

God Bless Imo State
I hope its the Anyanwu I knowsmiley
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by chukkyAlex(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
histemple:

They are a very wicked set of people....i call dem SLOW POISONS...If u re given a gun with ten bullets nd u come across an mbaise man and an anaconda snake..,waste the ten bullets on the mbaise man then u allow the snake to go free

1 Like

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by jbekins: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2016
VampireeM:
Na so

Hope he is wearing his trademark attire "Sneakers/Canvas" as usual....
Must u tell us say u dey Bleep am ni undecided
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by jbekins: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2016
chukkyAlex:
They are a very wicked set of people....i call dem SLOW POISONS...If u re given a gun with ten bullets nd u come across an mbaise man and an anaconda snake..,waste the ten bullets on the mbaise man then u allow the snake to go free
Just imagine what ur coconut head can gv u for comprehension. U don't have any single prove of reasonable statement why u follow promoting propaganda u have never confirm the truthfulness behind that
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Bishops10(m): 1:56am On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
Your message is contradictory ....Mbaise is in Owerri Zone
moreover. Okigwe Zone needs to complete there 4 years
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by smileysmiley(f): 2:12am On Nov 13, 2016
ALAYORMII:
How did a camera man get to the scene??

Anyways

Weldon deputy Governor
did you really just ask this question
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by fwc1705: 2:36am On Nov 13, 2016
We all must see ourselves as one IMO is one
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Funforme(f): 3:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Funforme(f): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2016
fwc1705:
We all must see ourselves as one IMO is one
Yes, you're right.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Dinobi77: 4:53am On Nov 13, 2016
The great Mbaise is in Owerri zone so u n ur generation unborn cant change that. U re angry n hate Mbaise cos of what, they outshine u in everything? Cabacar of former Oriental brothers who made statement against Mbaise, what became of him? I v nothing against u but, i pity u cos if u dont let go of ur hatred against Mbaise, it will consume u in no distant time.

3 Likes

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by emi14: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

This is why I advocate we remain in Nigeria.
We are not ready for Biafra. Am not from Mbaise but you sound tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Ihumezvin85(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2016
dainformant:
Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere, has been hailed after brokering peace between two conflicting groups on Friday evening. The deputy governor who was passing by in his convoy, encountered a bitter exchange between the tanker drivers and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.

The tanker driver who identified himself as 'Nnamdi' from Delta State, allegedly sprinkled a sachet water on a top agent of the government of Imo State and the security details of the official flagged them down to stop but they refused.

On realizing that the security details were men of Nigeria Security and Defense Corps and given their age long enmity, the tanker driver and his men refused to come down and in the process, a scuffle ensued. Rather than obey the security agents, they blocked Part of Orlu Road, the area between the Red Cross Orphanage and the High Court causing a traffic gridlock.

Prince Madumere on getting to the spot and realizing that tempers were already running high, stopped his convoy, came down from vehicle, brokered peace and ensured the tanker driver with his assistants drove their fuel laden vehicle away. This saved the day and cleared the building traffic at the area.

The on lookers especially the commuters who were happy with the ease with which the number two citizen of Imo settled the matter hailed the Rescue Mission Government for their approach to issues that concern the citizenry of the State.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-imo-dep-governor-did-after.html

The only effigy in Imo state, see the way rochas has drained your brain into nothing. The worst of it is he (rochas) even left the straw in your brain in case you receive sense again he will drain it. As God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah so shall He destroy you and your oga along uche nwosu if you all don't repent .. angry
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2016
This is the type of Nigeria we crave for .
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Tobium1(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2016
ALAYORMII:
How did a camera man get to the scene??

Anyways

Weldon deputy Governor

Have you heard of press crew of de government house? De follow de governor or his deputy anywhere he goes
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
na you sabi
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2016
chukkyAlex:
all this sentiments is obviously because you are a backward fellow! what you are doing now is called character assasination! who even knows where you are from? might even have worse record! just grow up

1 Like

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Dinobi77:
The great Mbaise is in Owerri zone so u n ur generation unborn cant change that. U re angry n hate Mbaise cos of what, they outshine u in everything? Cabacar of former Oriental brothers who made statement against Mbaise, what became of him? I v nothing against u but, i pity u cos if u dont let go of ur hatred against Mbaise, it will consume u in no distant time.
the worse is all their hatred is baseless, obviously when the competition is too high most pple resolve to hatred and propaganda#ibeMbaiseboi

3 Likes

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by ikdaddy01(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2016
dainformant:

On realizing that the security details were men of Nigeria Security and Defense Corps and given their age long enmity, the tanker driver and his men refused to come down and in the process, a scuffle ensued.

The on lookers especially the commuters who were happy with the ease with which the number two citizen of Imo settled the matter hailed the Rescue Mission Government for their approach to issues that concern the citizenry of the State.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-imo-dep-governor-did-after.html
1st I am still searching the men in uniform
This story seriously appears like a staunt in Tales By Moonlight.
The location alone is quite clear....near govt house...so it ll not go out of hands like APc's Boko haram misfortune.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by okaforsamuel: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
All na for show. See how he's even raising his hands and feeling himself.

No mind d homo
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by TheAdvocate(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2016
dunkem21:
Must they wear towel for neck? cheesy

Na Owelle Rochas start dis nansense. Like basketball players
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by nkemdi89(f): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Most times please remove sentiment from your life,think and understand everything isn't politics, the man was going to his office that evening when he noticed the traffic gridlock and the tanker blocking the road, and the crowd surrounding it, as a number two citizen of the state and a reasonable person he had to intervene. The implications of not intervening would have led to strike by the tanker drivers which would have affected the economic and social activities of the state. The last time tanker drivers and civil defence had a fracas they shut down and imolites suffered it, the timely intervention of the same deputy governor and service chiefs saved the situation as he had to visit the wounded tanker driver at fmc umuahia and paid his bills before the marketers agreed to start selling again, even that day the wounded driver from ika had already called the chairman, the deputy governor had to assure him that the situation has been handled. Save your hatred for someone else as madumere is a silent achiever.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by nkemdi89(f): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
ikdaddy01:

1st I am still searching the men in uniform
This story seriously appears like a staunt in Tales By Moonlight.
The location alone is quite clear....near govt house...so it ll not go out of hands like APc's Boko haram misfortune.
The man in uniform is one of the security aids to deputy chief of staff he left the scene with his boss and went along with the key of the truck, the deputy governor had to persuade the tanker driver to start the truck with an alternative means and park properly for free flow of traffic, meanwhile the office r was summoned after dropping his boss to come back to the scene, he explained his own version of the incident that the driver refused to come down while the conductor was struggling his arms with him. Finally he released the key to the deputy but refused to admit he beat up the driver.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I did be proud too, if I were in his shoes.
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by histemple: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

My brother i wont go into specifics to avoid stirring up more hate or insults (cus they have come for my head already), But i would eat with a long fork if myself and one of them are seated in a dinner table.

They are humans too and i love them all, but that region needs a serious orientation shift if they really want people to see them in a different light.
Believe me i am not the only Igbo man with this sentiment

I am an Igbo man myself and I have been hearing this since I was born as a proverb. It's really disturbing because I just confirmed from my neighbour from Imo State and I am more cautious now.

1 Like

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by UgChris(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

Bigotry comments like this will keep ndi Igbo down till end of earth. See you!

Tomorrow when a Yoruba or an Hausa fellow attack your region (East) you will come here ranting and spewing rubbish. How will you progress when you even hate a person in the same zone as you?

How has not being in Douglas House affected their well-being as a people? Do you think you are better of guys from that clan? With Your sentiments about Mbaise people who you epp?

SMH, Kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by UgChris(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
chukkyAlex:

...and at the waste of your last bullet, the Anaconda will turn towards you only for you to realize that the guy you wasted the 10 bullets on is putting on bullet-proof vest inside.

Anaghi e ji igbo agwa ya onye ocha. Keep deceiving yourselves promoting propaganda of hate and rancor, yet you are praying to God to save your region from mental slavery.

No wonder Trump said you guys need to be re-colonized by the US for another 100years cos you did not learn the damn thing from Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
you all can insult me and label me whatever you want.
The Truth is still the same anyway, Owerri zone deserves to rule imo state; but not Mbaise, Mbaise is not owerri, owerri has Ngokpala, Nekede, Orji and so many more places i cant name...All these places have men that can rule imo state effectively.

I wasnt the person that made this quote, but due to my experience in life i had to concur...."If you have a Gun with two bullets, and walking by you come across a king cobra and an Mbaise man; shoot the Mbaise man twice (one in the head, one at the chest to make sure) then let the snake go".

I wasnt the person that stated the above quote, but i kind of agree to the quote, and if u want to change my opinion the best is to bring up points to make me see otherwise...if u think Insulting me and Labeling me will change anything then u are making a huge mistake.

I have my reservations about Mbaise people and politicians that is all i have to say

Bros stop all this Please...
Re: Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bishops10:

Your message is contradictory ....Mbaise is in Owerri Zone
moreover. Okigwe Zone needs to complete there 4 years

My Brother Okigwe will complete their Tenure in 2027 grin grin grin Ararume Can rule after 2027

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.