Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) (32744 Views)

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba / Abia Government Bans Street Trading / Men Who Stormed Abia Government House With Suspicious Materials Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by KINGMAKER001(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How does this explain the shoddy piece of a project?
No space, no thickness, no nothing?
Highway indeed
don't mind the useless ass licker with his propaganda.... nothing is happening in that state...ebonyi and ekiti re far better and developed... that's how they deceive the public...you can imagine what the road looks like,,, children's playing ground.. abia is doomed !
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Captain6(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Ponponkon:
A highway in Arochukwu forest

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, his Deputy, Hon Udo Oko Chukwu and his Commissioner for Works Hon Eziuche Ubani during inspection of the 7km Bende-Idima Abam Road in Arochukwu LGA of the state.
The road which is 60 per cent near completion, is the brainchild of the Ikpeazu government.
A year ago, there was no road called Bende-Idima Abam, but today, the forest has given way and in the next six months, the road will be commissioned...
Why has all road reconstruction works in Aba been stopped for some months now?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by ceejay4real(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
This narrow thing will link Abia and akwaibom?

My brother, a narrow road is better than no road! Mind you, it could be dualised in the near future. Let's be grateful for the efforts of the Okezie government at least.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Captain6(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Abia has a long way to go o,neighboring states are doing way better,yet they don't make noise about their ongoing project,even Ebonyi of yesterday has almost completed a flyover at Abakiliki as i observed when i went there last week,yet they are very calm about it.ABA IS A TOTAL MESS RIGHT NOW,the governor should work more as the people deserve better.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 12:42am On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin..i reserve one borrle of origin for u
Sylvester70:
if I post the pictures of the current condition of obohia rd, faults rd, ohanku rd, almighty port-harcourt rd,express rd, in fact all the RD in aba u will like to kidnap t.a orjis children and use dem for rituals
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by donttouch: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Ponponkon:
A highway in Arochukwu forest

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, his Deputy, Hon Udo Oko Chukwu and his Commissioner for Works Hon Eziuche Ubani during inspection of the 7km Bende-Idima Abam Road in Arochukwu LGA of the state.
The road which is 60 per cent near completion, is the brainchild of the Ikpeazu government.
A year ago, there was no road called Bende-Idima Abam, but today, the forest has given way and in the next six months, the road will be commissioned...

Highway
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by obyrich(m): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2016
I doubt if Okezie Ikpeazu is the Messiah we seek in Abia. I'm watching how events unfold. Meanwhile ask him to immediately and as a matter of urgency , finish that Ururuka road that leads to his village. He looks to me as a shameless man plying that road in its present state.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Innunique: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala every zone is being taking care of in Abia
Where zone and which zones are been taking care of? Are you a paid propagandist or what? Go to Ukwa East and see if there is any development in the past 16years. Ndoki esp Ohuru-Ndoki that has a straight road leading to Aba and also Ihe has been in bad shape for like ever, with the government turning blind eyes to it. That road connects to Azumini and also Port Harcourt but it's a no go area.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by asha80(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2016
obyrich:
I doubt if Okezie Ikpeazu is the Messiah we seek in Abia. I'm watching how events unfold. Meanwhile ask him to immediately and as a matter of urgency , finish that Ururuka road that leads to his village. He looks to me as a shameless man plying that road in its present state.
the scales are falling off your eyes now abi?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by obyrich(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
asha80:
the scales are falling off your eyes now abi?
Which scales? He is still better than Otti.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by asha80(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
obyrich:
Which scales? He is still better than Otti.
if you say so

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala despite paucity of fund Dr Ikpeazu has remained determined in carrying out is duties as Governor. He is constructing a new road that will link Abia and Akwa ibom state. You ikot ekpene road a federal road is in bad state and we cannot stop doing business with our akwa ibom brothers, thus the need for a new high from Aba to Uyo.
am confused,are you showing us two roads or is the road from aba-arochukwu-akwa ibom? i thought the new road from aba-akwa ibom would be built using the rigid concrete technology?
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
eduj:

am confused,are you showing us two roads or is the road from aba-arochukwu-akwa ibom? i thought the new road from aba-akwa ibom would be built using the rigid concrete technology?
I am not showing Aba to Uyo road. I will update on it as soon as the work hits commendable level.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
I am not showing Aba to Uyo road. I will update on it as soon as the work hits commendable level.
thanks.i live around that area,that road would have a great impact on that region- i just wish our governor would reconstruct umuichichi road the long trailers patronised by GZI and glass force have totally destroyed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Photos As PDP Campaigns In Kano Municipal / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.