Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) (32726 Views)

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba / Abia Government Bans Street Trading / Men Who Stormed Abia Government House With Suspicious Materials Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
A highway in Arochukwu forest

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, his Deputy, Hon Udo Oko Chukwu and his Commissioner for Works Hon Eziuche Ubani during inspection of the 7km Bende-Idima Abam Road in Arochukwu LGA of the state.
The road which is 60 per cent near completion, is the brainchild of the Ikpeazu government.
A year ago, there was no road called Bende-Idima Abam, but today, the forest has given way and in the next six months, the road will be commissioned...

1 Share

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
more

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bro lalasticlala every zone is being taking care of in Abia

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by lastbaff(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice one. More roads are needed.

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Opharhe: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice. More Roads are needed, rural and URBAN. Aba for example needs Billions of Naira to be spent on it considering the huge infrastructure deficit. The govt should pursue this aggressively using public-private partnership as a good, cheaper(on the part of govt) and more efficient measure considering lack of funds in all areas of govt right now.

Kudos Ikpeazu but more needs to be done.

11 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
No hating no cheating that's Dr Ikpeazu for you,a thorough bred Ngwaman!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
am impressed with the speed work is ongoing at absu's umudike campus.any chance you go do a pictute update? and when would work commence at the aba campus?
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Opharhe: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala every zone is being taking care of in Abia
I can see drainage in one of the pictures here.
Good. Hope good materials are being used sha? Our infrastructure should be able to stand the test of time.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bro lalasticlala despite paucity of fund Dr Ikpeazu has remained determined in carrying out is duties as Governor. He is constructing a new road that will link Abia and Akwa ibom state. You ikot ekpene road a federal road is in bad state and we cannot stop doing business with our akwa ibom brothers, thus the need for a new high from Aba to Uyo.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
eduj:
am impressed with the speed work is ongoing at absu's umudike campus.any chance you go do a pictute update? and when would work commence at the aba campus?
Absu Umuahai campus update will be here shortly

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by dunkem21(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice one, Okezie wink
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
This narrow thing will link Abia and akwaibom?

10 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Seun Seun I deserve an award cos nobody on nairaland has ever spoken the truth the way I do and I always back mine up with pictorial and video evidence. Abeg knack me one bottle of coca cola na my brand joor

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2016

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, his Deputy, Hon Udo Oko Chukwu and his Commissioner for Works Hon Eziuche Ubani during inspection of the 7km Bende-Idima Abam Road in Arochukwu LGA of the state.
The road which is 60 per cent near completion, is the brainchild of the Ikpeazu government.
A year ago, there was no road called Bende-Idima Abam, but today, the forest has given way and in the next six months, the road will be commissioned...
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
This narrow thing will link Abia and akwaibom?
When you fail exam,you repeat class Akpautu

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ponponkon:
When you fail exam,you repeat class Akpautu

How does this explain the shoddy piece of a project?
No space, no thickness, no nothing?
Highway indeed

26 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tell ur governor and d contractor to construct a good culvert along this roads. Welldone Mr governor Abia state is still a construction site.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by nwasinachi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dalu nwokeoma. God bless Abia state

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by PDJT: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
So this look like "Highway" to you?
Like seriously, 16 years already, in this 21st Century?
Surely, even if you were born and raised in the interior part of Ngwaland. You could have done a simple google search to avail yourself of what a Motorway(Highway) looks like.

When last did the so-called Governor, pay Pensioners, Teachers, and Workers salaries?

Anyway, you lots can continue deceiving yourselves.

19 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Trut(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ponponkon:

Tell your puppet governor to complete the abandoned drainage along Aba-Owerri, at Umungasi precisely. That abandoned drainage has caused untold hardship to people doing business in vicinity.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Those roads be like something pesin wey dey 300level mechanical engineering for polytechnic construct.

#spits.

21 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
The red earth roads, are they finished or will still be tarred?
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
[size=13pt]Glad that they are finally putting GUTTERS!

I wondered why SE governors will construct roads without gutters, knowing that the area has one of the highest rainfall belt on the planet.

Without drainage gutters, no road in the SE can last beyond one month in the rainy seasons. Peter Obi remains my hero simply for understanding this fact about SE topography and weather to construct ALL his roads with good drainage gutter. Thus, many of them are still good today.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
nice move
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by omoyowa: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice one....
OBiano is d only governor that has ruled for nearly 4 years without commissioning a single road..
DAT clown think he can blind fold Anambra state indigenes

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by omoyowa: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice one....
OBiano is d only governor that has ruled for nearly 4 years without commissioning a single road..
DAT clown think he can blind fold Anambra state indigenes with his media propagandas

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How does this explain the shoddy piece of a project?
No space, no thickness, no nothing?
Highway indeed
But the road is wider than Ikot-ekpene road Aba,Umudike Ikot-ekpene road Umuahia, Umuakia Owerri road Isialangwa and Uturu Isiagu-afikpo/abakiliki road which are all federal highways. If you're not my mama say I be Igbo,you will know all the roads I mentioned... Akpautu

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by GuyWise(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
[s]
omoyowa:
Nice one....
DAT clown think he can blind fold Anambra state indigenes
[/s]
This thread is not about Anambra or Obiano please.

14 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by GuyWise(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ponponkon:
But the road is wider than Ikot-ekpene road Aba,Umudike Ikot-ekpene road Umuahia, Umuakia Owerri road Isialangwa and Uturu Isiagu-afikpo/abakiliki road which are all federal highways. If you're not my mama say I be Igbo,you will know all the roads I mentioned... Akpautu
But why didn't your thread hit fp

Cc:lalasticlala seun abeg do the needful.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by Africonji: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oh no! OVI, you have done it again. Your haters will cry again this night. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by GuyWise(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
It will be good to carry everybody along so that not tomorrow somebody will say he did it for his people alone.

Good job Dee Okezie ka Chukwu gba gi ume.
Re: Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) by UnknownT: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why repeating the same pictures over and over again. That's corruption and its MB consuming cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money In Foreign Currency Hidden In Abuja’s Aso Drive – Whistle-blower / Ondo Election: Obasanjo, Mimiko, Others In Closed-Door Meeting / Fayose And Bode George Sitting Beside Each Other At PDP Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.