Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (48684 Views)

Don't! Look Closer- A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Sinister Affections Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Enjoyment don land.

Pls enjoy.

Barristertemmie joliematt stardomberry, hisgrace090, yyugo6ixx Eazybay , adetomdx Ibukzy Thankgodiyke colik, 4X4, awollowo, Charles487, tonaydo, Erotik Chriswazo Despirado121 PamelB Missmossy alabo1 , Chommieblaq Herbiegreat, SuperSurupe

1 Like

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
You are invited.

pls enjoy.

baydok , olaolu89, DonaTee , brohimot Maryclaire1 , Cindycute , monalicious mcshoby , Crowniey , opal4real Ikology Lalaity , Ridwan1821 , SEGAD , skarlett, tee4taye , Godsgal , Brey, Shekinah190 , shuolad , ADUKKY RCINC

1 Like

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

This is a new thriller story.

Enjoy.

Thanks.

Crazygod
veekid
swann
jagugu88li
lawhahdey
Dominique
Mhiz
skarlett
sotozo
Anugod
johnwizey
Thanks buh you dinnuh spell my name right jhur
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:
This is a new thriller story.
Enjoy.
Thanks.

Crazy.god vee.kid swann jagugu.88li lawhahdey Domin.ique Mhi.z skarl.ett soto.zo Anu.god john.wizey
following...
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by veekid(m): 12:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Present sir; lemme give it a read
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Smooth278(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2016
following... keep the posts coming
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by macpetrus(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Following
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Donpoker9(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

Mrlem.uel, FlordFloren.x, ritabab.e, TheBlesse.dMAN, SmartestPop.QUE.EN,
come and read oooo
cherry.brown, bamira.dex, .mind.frick Donpok.er9 Max..i112 Emper.orlee Lords..cent

Enjoy the story, thanks.

thanks for the mention

make i read am
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2016
following quietly
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by SuperSurupe(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

Enjoyment don land.

Pls enjoy.

Barristertemmie joliematt stardomberry, hisgrace090, yyugo6ixx Eazybay , adetomdx Ibukzy Thankgodiyke colik, 4X4, awollowo, Charles487, tonaydo, Erotik Chriswazo Despirado121 PamelB Missmossy alabo1 , Chommieblaq Herbiegreat, SuperSurupe

Am here already, where my popcorn?
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Sexytemi(f): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

Sexytemi Desnat Oyinprince Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry
ur granchild is here
macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe

You are invited, enjoy the story

Thanks.

Who has pop corn??, I can't miss this story o
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by saxwizard(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

How can I do that? I will be happy if you can direct me.
pls.
just cc your friends .ride on you are good
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by saxwizard(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Who has pop corn??, I can't miss this story o

i have but only on one condition
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Rounakid(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Following bumper to bumper,
jux make sure u don't starve me with updates...
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Lleigh(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom

I am here and following

More creativity to your fingers and your updates. ..

Readers will always want updates
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Sexytemi(f): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2016
saxwizard:
i have but only on one condition

which is??
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2016
CHAPTER 7

“The chef has attached the microchip to the vehicle of Chief Fredrick” said Scorpion to Gen. Audu on the phone.

“That’s good, what about the daughter of the chef?” asked Gen. Audu

Scorpion with a wicked smile on his face said “I will terminate her after the mission his done”

“Kill her now instead, what is the aim of having her around?” said Gen. Audu with anger and hatred for children.

“Alright sir, your will will be done” replied Scorpion and ended the call.

Turning back he looked at Dorcas. Dorcas has not eaten anything, not even a drop of water since two days ago when she was kidnapped by Scorpion. She asked for food and water but the words had fallen on deafen ears.

Scorpion aimed to make her suffer; he looked at her as a toy that he can toy with. Due to thirst, Dorcas had to drink from her own tears whenever she cried.

Sometimes she cried intentionally so that she can drink from the tears dispatching from her eyes. She is asleep now due to exhaustion from beatings and slaps that Scorpion gave her.

Devilish thoughts was going through Scorpion’s head, he thought “Why dispose her when I can taste her a little?”

Moving closer to the sleeping Dorcas, he untied her hand and legs from the chair, raising her chin up, he slapped her inorder to wake her up.

Dorcas woke up, eyes filled with fear when she saw Scorpion. Couldn’t cry and loss of energy, she raised her two hands up in a pleading way, rubbing the both palm together in a beseeching manner towards Scorpion.

Scorpion dragged her by her school uniform’s collar and pushed her on the dusty ground.

He unloosens his belt and brought forth his genitals, Dorcas had exhausted her energy, the only thing she could do was to plead with arms outstretched towards Scorpion.

He lies on Dorcas’ small body and thrust his groin into her, feeling the insertion into her warmth, beginning the stroking, and the slow in and out.

The ten year old girl screamed and wept bitterly, she shouted and struggled to push Scorpion away with all her energy, but the ferocious fiend won’t let go of her.

And when she couldn’t take it anymore she fell silent and used her last minute among the living to remember her father the chef, her mother, and siblings. Her hand moved for the last time and she gave up the ghost.

Scorpion after thrusting his groin faster and faster, but saw that the girl didn’t flinch or was there any emotion of pain on the girl’s face, he stood up. Orgasm that was coming out of his groin was flowing onto the floor.

He gave the girl a quick series of small slap on the face, and used his hand to press the girl’s vein at the wrist.

But there was no life pulse that was when he realized that the girl was dead.

He said “damn” under his breath. Zipping up his belt and trouser he went to get a black human-size bag and fit Dorcas into it.

He carried her to his car outside the warehouse.
Outside the warehouse are bushes and tall gasses, making it impossible for anybody to see another person at the other side, there was a narrow road-path that was visible and passable for vehicles to pass through.

He carried the body on his shoulder with less energy and deposited it into the car boot.

Looking around to see if he was alone he searched around the grasses, and satisfied that he was alone he boarded his car, turned on the ignition key and drove away into the heart of Kaduna.

In the bathtub of his house, Scorpion had brought out some chemicals he collected from Gen. Audu as an instrument used for eliminating the traces of a body completely, Gen. Audu taught him how to use the chemical together on a dead body.

He unzipped the body-bag and brought out the girl and placed her into the bathtub, then he removed her school uniform and underwear.

Dorcas was in the nude in the bathtub, the Dorcas’ temperature was getting cold. He quickly turned on the hot water of the bathtub, opened the chemicals one by one and poured the chemicals into the bathtub.

Immediately after the chemicals intertwined together, there was hissing, the hot water in the bathtub was hissing and dissolving away the dead body of Dorcas to a liquid form.

The chemicals were melting both the flesh and the bone. Until there was nothing left of the girl’s body, what was there was only the dark thick blood of Dorcas.

Scorpion had already stepped away from the bathtub when the hissing began, when he saw that the body had already liquefied away, he went to his sitting room and sat down.

He wants to give it 30mins so that the effectiveness of the chemicals can cool off. He reached into his left breast-pocket and brought out a cigarette, place a cigarette between his lips and pull hard from it.

Thirty minutes later the sitting room was radiating with smoke of cigarette.

He had to bring Dorcas’ body to his apartment inorder to erase all evidences starting from fingerprints to his orgasm in the girl’s body.

Due to the chemicals, all evidences as been erased. He put the remaining cigarette on the ashtray that was in front of him.

Scorpion stood up and went back to the bathtub that was in the bathroom, he looked into the bathtub, he could see that the chemicals’ effectives as worn-out, but he had to take precaution.

He went to his kitchen and searched the upper cupboard, and brought out a rubber hand glove, that was long to the ankle.

He bought the rubber hand gloves in the supermarket when he was buying some groceries, thought it might come handy.

But today it became more useful, he wore it on his right hand and went back to the bathtub.

On getting to the bathtub, he first disposed all the empty container of the chemicals and Dorcas' school uniform into the waste bin, and he went out of his house with the waste bin at hand and dumped it in a big garbage container outside his house.

On getting back to the bathtub, he kneeled down beside the bathtub and dipped his hand inside the bathtub, inorder to remove the round covering that is blocking water from flowing away, when he did so, all the water, blood and chemical that was already mixed together sinked down.

The contents of the bathtub moved through a pipe and went straight into the soakaway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2016
CHAPTER 8

The Divisional Police Officer of Kaduna District Unit got a tip from an unknown source that there is going to be a murder at the Nigerian Defence Academy today.

The D.P.O called three of his best murder & crime detectives, Niyi, Abu and Shola into his office and relate with them the tip he got from the unknown source.

“I just got an anonymous tip from someone unknown that there is going to be a murder at the Nigerian Defence Academy today” stated the D.P.O

“A murder? I think we should first originate where the call came from sir” said Abu

“I have tried to triangulate where the call came from, but to no avail” said the D.P.O

“Is anything special going to happen today in the Nigerian Defence Academy, like erm erm, event? occasion?” asked Niyi

“I don’t know, why don’t you guys go and check it out and report back to me?” replied the DPO.

“Alright sir” said the three detectives.

“Permission to dismiss sir”

“Dismiss” said the DPO.

All the three detectives went out of the DPO’s office to their various desks to search for more answers.

Of all the Police Station in Kaduna State, Kaduna District Unit Police Command is the most advanced Police post that has computers’ stations, call tracing software & devices, trained Police dog that can trace a smell or scent, registered bullets with each user’s name written on it, and also a databank where they store all information for further use.

There is also standard generator that powers the Police Station twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and also all detectives in a Police Station was given a cubicle that contains him or her, a computer, and landline telephone.

It was the Federal Government Initiative to enhance and rehabilitate each Police Station in the thirty-six states of the country.

The initiative was voted for by passing of a bill which a body of senators passed the bill, twenty senators voted in favour, while five voted against and eight was neutral.

“Have found it” said Abu

Niyi and Shola glanced up from their cubicle and looked towards the cubicle of the Abu.

“You have found it?” asked Niyi while he and Shola stood up and advanced to Abu’s workstation.

“Yes, have found it” replied Abu

On getting to Abu’s cubicle, they bend down a little and checked Abu’s computer, and there written in a bolded text “Newshour: Nigerian Defence Academy to present Awards to Credible Graduants today” and they read the body of the topic together.

“They are giving award to graduants today” stated Abu.

“Let us go and inform the DPO of this latest development” said Shola

They all went to the DPO’s office once again. The DPO was reading a newspaper when he heard a knock on the door.

“Who is that” he said.

“It is us sir” said one of the detectives.

The DPO said “Come in” as he close his newspaper and placed it on some flies by his right hand side.

The three detectives came in one after the other and saluted saying.

“Shun sir”

“Have you gathered anything?” asked DPO

“Yes sir, we have” replied Abu

“Fire away” said DPO

“The Nigerian Defence Academy is going to held an award giving event today, whereby they will give credible graduants awards for their good sensation during their learning in the school”

“And the event will be attended by some politicians, senators and reputable people in the society” said Shola

“And by what time is the event starting?” asked the DPO

“By twelve noon sir” said Niyi

The DPO checked his watch and said “It is only fifteen minutes to ten, so there is still enough time for us to arrange ourselves and get ready” said the DPO

“You guys should go and get ready, I will be leading this investigation because of the dignitaries that are coming to the event, dismiss” DPO reiterated.

“Okay sir” they all said and saluted before leaving the presence of the DPO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by saxwizard(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

which is??
you sit down beside me smiley

op dishing it out as he dey hot
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by ADECULATE(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

You are invited. Enjoy.

benardj3 Samexdx adebriana Spongia1 Topscoque DonZaggy Tobari Missmossy Vicktorkay ADECULATE MerceeD KIKI24 empress101 qulthum
tanks 4 d mention dear, am already enjoying it
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Creeza(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice story bro. The plot is nice. I was captivated in begining before you changed the tone narrative. Its started well with 'I' then you jumped into 'Anthony said'

i'm not into arts, rather A maths student. MY LOVE FOR writing eludes my focus on science.

Improve on the first person and third person convo style, and u are game!
skarlett bibijay123 and Lleigh will teach you more. Learn from them *following

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
CHAPTER 9

“Anthony! Anthony!” Anthony’s mother shouted as she tapped Anthony to wake up.

“Mmm, Ehhn, MMh” Anthony said as he opened his eyes.

“Stand up, it is almost time, won’t you go for the screening today?” said Anthony’s mom

Anthony yawned and stretched first before coming to his sense that he has a screening exercise today.

He quickly jumped up and looked at the time, it says eleven thirty, before saying.

“They will have started the screening exercise already” he said.

“That’s the reason I was trying to wake you up, but as a chronic sleeper that you are, you slept like a person that was hit with a rod on the head” said his mother

“Thanks mom” Anthony said as he ran out of his room to the toilet to wash his face.

“There are spots of saliva by the side of your mouth, make sure you wash it away” said his mother.

Anthony’s mother exited the room and went to her room. The reason Anthony’s mother was supportive of what Anthony wanted to do was because she could see the zeal and the passion that Anthony has towards soldering.

She has been watching him since he was at age 10; she could see that her son loves military activities.

She had convinced her husband, Anthony’s Dad to let their son go for what his heart desires since there are popular, wealthy and famous people who are in the Army, people like Commander J. K. Abudu, Major General Yusuf Tijani and General Audu Madu of Nigerian Defence Academy.

“The path our son wants to follow is very good, he won’t be like those Aboki Soldiers, that didn’t go to school.

He will be an educated, certified and rich soldier.” She said to her husband.

“But God frowned at killing, ‘if a man kills by the sword, by the sword he too shall be killed’ is what the bible and God himself said” said her husband
“We must put a stop to the soldiering passion that is flowing in the heart of our son, moreover they will be injecting into our son some powerful steroid drugs that make them powerful in strenght for a short duration, and at the end when the drugs wears-out, the bad side-effects of the drugs will begin”

“Our son will now be in pain for overworking his body; such drugs also turn some soldiers into lunatics at the end of the day or in the future.

Look woman, I don’t want a mad person in my generation because there was nothing like a mad person in my generation”

Anthony’s mother was frustrated by the protest of her husband said convincingly.

“Nothing will happen to our son, neither will he turn lunatic, he will go into that Nigerian Defence Academy and come out with first class result into a full breed army officer. With riches and wealth tangling around his neck, then we will seat down and enjoy.”

“See, in this Academy that Anthony is going for, there is nothing like drugs; the Federal Government of Nigeria has changed all discrepancies and unethical practices of the past.

They have rebranded it and bring it forth to be a new and transformed Academy” said Anthony’s mother

“Where did you get that from?” asked her husband.

“From yesterday’s newspaper, it was in the erm erm, DailyWatch” She replied.

“And you are sure that it is Federal Government that says so?” her husband asked again.

“Yes, I am positive” She replied again.

“Okay if you say so, he can go then” said her husband.

“My husband, there is nothing to be afraid about, all is well, let’s just pray for our son that God should protect and guide him. That’s all” she said.

“And we will tell him not to join bad gangs if he gets there” said her husband

“We will.” She said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
ADECULATE:
tanks 4 d mention dear, am already enjoying it

Thanks, stay online and be updated, more to come.

1 Like

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
CHAPTER 10

Gen. Audu was in his bedroom dressing and getting ready for the event today. He wore an army uniform made of quality fabric, and then a rolex wristwatch worth fifty thousand dollars.

He was in an angry mood because he had a fight with his wife on the phone. All humanity and pity was lost from him from the day he engage in assassination game.

He only got married so as to have a child that will continue his name and family legacy. His wife named Amina Shittima from Borno State is a medical doctor by profession.

They both met when Gen. Audu went to the hospital to check the condition of his eye, the doctor that attended to him was Amina.

She was in the usual white doctor's robe, she is a lady that possessed slim and elegant body, with dark eyes and also light coloured in complexion, six foot tall, and fancy bead adorned her left hand.

Her English was accented and clear, she also has a smooth palm when they both shook hands. She wore smiles on her cheek as she gestured him to seat.

“How can I help you sir?" she said

“Audu is the name; just call me Audu" Gen. Audu replied.

“Okay, how can I help you Audu?

“My eye is hurting and itching, I was referred by someone to come to your hospital, that you guys are capable of handling eye issues"

“It is true'' she said.

After she attended to his eye problems, medicines were prescribed to Gen. Audu by Amina. Gen. Audu looked at Amina like someone who is examining if a clothe will fit him or not.

She will make a good wife material he said. He proposed a dinner after her working hours finishes in the night by seven.

They visited Kentucky Fried Chicken in Ikara, Kaduna district.

Latnoc is a group of assassins both men and women, which is under the control of Gen. Audu.

The group was established by Audu when he needed people with agility and capability to carry out his dirty deeds on his behalf.

He is clocking fifty years next year February, so he cannot continue running around here and there, it is time for him to rest and make money off the other assassins, and he told himself.

He feeds them with the name of the target, their location and supplying schematics and weaponry provisions to them.

Picking up the phone Gen. Audu dialed Scorpion phone number. The phone rang three times and then scorpion picked it up.

“Boss, Good Afternoon” said Scorpion

“Good Afternoon. Chief Fredrick will be on his way to the event, do you have the explosive device with you?” asked Gen. Audu

“Yes I do” replied Scorpion

“Now listen up, you are to annihilate his bodyguards’ vehicle with the explosive, then you terminate the bastard. Okay”

“Okay sir” said Scorpion.

220 MILES AWAY Chief Fredricks’ car was approaching the Iyatawa town, Kaduna District 11 expressway in a normal speed level.

Then suddenly Chief Fredrick’s vehicle stopped, he stepped out of the vehicle and was led by his guards as he crossed the expressway and went to the other side of the road.

Standing by another vehicle is a bodyguard wearing a blue suit with rolex wristwatch, leather shoes he wore, and greeted as he saw Chief Fredrick coming.

“Welcome sir” said the bodyguard

“Is this the car?” asked Chief Fredrick

“Yes sir and I have already swept the car with bug finder device, sir” replied Chief Fredrick

There was no other statement from Chief Fredrick as he entered the car and was driven by the bodyguard with the Rolex wristwatch.

Chief Fredrick’s current car sped away in another route, so does his former car sped away in another route by some of his bodyguards.

THE SCREEN of the device Scorpion is currently using to track the movement Chief Fredrick’s car beamed with light as the car was getting nearer to him.

Holding the device in hand, scorpion wondered why Chief Fredrick’s car had to stop, it might be traffic.

Standing beside the road, he looked at his RL-83 Blindicide Bazooka he will use to terminate the bodyguards’ car and the bodyguards themselves.

The device in his hand beamed louder, then that was when he saw Chief Fredrick’s car approaching him.

He dropped the device on the floor and carried the Bazooka on his shoulder blade and went to stand in the middle of the road obstructing the oncoming car of the bodyguards.

The bodyguards’ car swerved when they saw that someone was about to shoot a bazooka at them, but it was too late.

As they tried to change route, Scorpion had already positioned the bazooka screen to capture the car and then he released the mayhem that was in the bazooka straight away, the bedlam hit the target.

Destroying the bodyguards’ vehicle with the beings in it, there were smoke and flames that almost reached to the sky. Quickly the former Chief Fredrick’s car at the back of the bodyguards’ car tired to turn the car and head elsewhere when he saw the guards’ car has been destroyed, but Scorpion was quick enough to shoot the driver with an ATF semi-automatic pistol to the forehead.

Then Scorpion opened the backseat door, but he didn’t find Chief Fredrick there, he opened the car boot, but there was nothing there.

Nearly ran mad, Scorpion shouted, other oncoming cars were now retreating when they saw the chaos.

Hearing the sound of Police sirens, Scorpion quickly returned to his place of formation, gathered his things, and hopped on the powerbike that was parked behind the bush.

“Hello Boss, I didn’t see Chief Fredrick in his car” shouted scorpion in his house.

“I am looking at Chief Fredrick right now” replied Gen. Audu

“Where is here?” asked Scorpion

“He is at the Nigeria Defence Academy’s event currently” replied Gen. Audu

“What, how did he manage to, or did that chef tipped him off?” asked Scorpion

“Are you asking me? How should I know? Look leave that aside and come here and finish him off” said Gen. Audu

“We can’t kill him at the event, it will raise questions, too many questions” said Scorpion

“You are going to make it look like he had an heart attack. No guns. No strangling. Just give him a fast effect lethal injection like Iris Flower Venom from India” said Gen. Audu

Devilish smile formed on scorpion’s face “Okay sir”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
SuperSurupe:
Am here already, where my popcorn?
Already on the way. spread and relax first.
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Thanks buh you dinnuh spell my name right jhur

Am so sorry, Lawlahdey.
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Creeza(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

CHAPTER 9

“Anthony! Anthony!” Anthony’s mother shouted as she tapped Anthony to wake up.

“Mmm, Ehhn, MMh” Anthony said as he opened his eyes.

“Stand up, it is almost time, won’t you go for the screening today?” said Anthony’s mom

Anthony yawned and stretched first before coming to his sense that he has a screening exercise today.

He quickly jumped up and looked at the time, it says eleven thirty, before saying.

“They will have started the screening exercise already” he said.

“That’s the reason I was trying to wake you up, but as a chronic sleeper that you are, you slept like a person that was hit with a rod on the head” said his mother

“Thanks mom” Anthony said as he ran out of his room to the toilet to wash his face.

“There are spots of saliva by the side of your mouth, make sure you wash it away” said his mother.

Anthony’s mother exited the room and went to her room. The reason Anthony’s mother was supportive of what Anthony wanted to do was because she could see the zeal and the passion that Anthony has towards soldering.

She has been watching him since he was at age 10; she could see that her son loves military activities.

She had convinced her husband, Anthony’s Dad to let their son go for what his heart desires since there are popular, wealthy and famous people who are in the Army, people like Commander J. K. Abudu, Major General Yusuf Tijani and General Audu Madu of Nigerian Defence Academy.

“The path our son wants to follow is very good, he won’t be like those Aboki Soldiers, that didn’t go to school.

He will be an educated, certified and rich soldier.” She said to her husband.

“But God frowned at killing, ‘if a man kills by the sword, by the sword he too shall be killed’ is what the bible and God himself said” said her husband
“We must put a stop to the soldiering passion that is flowing in the heart of our son, moreover they will be injecting into our son some powerful steroid drugs that make them powerful in strenght for a short duration, and at the end when the drugs wears-out, the bad side-effects of the drugs will begin”

“Our son will now be in pain for overworking his body; such drugs also turn some soldiers into lunatics at the end of the day or in the future.

Look woman, I don’t want a mad person in my generation because there was nothing like a mad person in my generation”

Anthony’s mother was frustrated by the protest of her husband said convincingly.

“Nothing will happen to our son, neither will he turn lunatic, he will go into that Nigerian Defence Academy and come out with first class result into a full breed army officer. With riches and wealth tangling around his neck, then we will seat down and enjoy.”

“See, in this Academy that Anthony is going for, there is nothing like drugs; the Federal Government of Nigeria has changed all discrepancies and unethical practices of the past.

They have rebranded it and bring it forth to be a new and transformed Academy” said Anthony’s mother

“Where did you get that from?” asked her husband.

“From yesterday’s newspaper, it was in the erm erm, DailyWatch” She replied.

“And you are sure that it is Federal Government that says so?” her husband asked again.

“Yes, I am positive” She replied again.

“Okay if you say so, he can go then” said her husband.

“My husband, there is nothing to be afraid about, all is well, let’s just pray for our son that God should protect and guide him. That’s all” she said.

“And we will tell him not to join bad gangs if he gets there” said her husband

“We will.” She said.
Anthony's dad is skeptical about him joining the military, Same happened to me in my early days as a scholar, but here we are now. NICE UPDATE.

Still following
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by ADECULATE(f): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Whizzdom:

Thanks, stay online and be updated, more to come.
i just cant wait, Lol
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by bummybummy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
nyc story outline, mre update plzz
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by saxwizard(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
nice job Mr op
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
CHAPTER 10

“Where are you going and who are you meeting?” asked the gateman

“Am going to the Registrar area, I am here for the registration exercise” replied Anthony.

“Hmm. What is in the envelope you are carrying then?” asked the gateman again

“my certificates, D.O.B, Passport” Anthony said feeling nauseated by the questions

“Oh, Okay, You can go” said the gateman.

Anthony ran along without saying another word to the gateman. He saw students or cadets both male and female; flowers titivate the left far hand-side of the entrance.

He stopped and asked a young guy of his age where the Registrar of the institute is located.

“Cross that road and go straight to where you see Trusty Bank, when you take the corner by the right, you have reached the Registrar.”

“Thanks, I appreciate” Anthony said as he ran.
On getting to the Registrar, he saw three students on the queue, he quickly lined up at the back of the last boy that was on the queue.

The boy turned and saw Anothny as his back breathing heavily and covered with sweats.

“You are just coming?” the boy asked.

“Yes” Anthony replied.

“You are lucky, all other people have done their registration and have gone, and the registration is about to end due to the event the school is hosting” said the boy.

“My name is Saheed, what’s yours? The boy reiterated as he stretch out his hand to shake Anthony's own

“Am Anthony by name” replied Anthony, as he shake Saheed's hand.

“You look young Saheed, how old are you?” asked Anthony

“Oh” Saheed smiled “Am Eighteen this month”

“I see” said Anthony as he was sizing him up.

“Will you be able to cope and handle military exercise” asked Anthony

Saheed laughed “Is it because am skinny? Don’t think little of me, am super strong, my strength is voluminous”

“I see” said Anthony as he smiled

They talked about how the current crises in Kaduna especially in Burumburum and Kafanchan Mediumwave Transmitter area of Kaduna where terrorists called Panyabo are kidnapping and bombing people like there is no tomorrow.

It all started when the Nigerian Policemen tortured a suspect alleged to be a terrorist in the police station. As they were torturing the suspect, the suspect bite his own tongue and died.

This action infuriated the Panyabo Group and they attacked the police station and set it ablaze inorder to set a precedent for other people or security agencies that want to trample on them.

From thereon, they started engaging in grand theft, shoplifting and bank robbery, then they graduated to be a full blown terrorist, and started evoking bedlam on the people of Kaduna especially the people inhabiting in the Dorayi Hill area.

Many people were killed and mutilated beyond recognition, while some that escaped were only injured.

What lead the Panyabo terrorists from robbery to terrorizing the society, nobody knows. There were talks in the society that the Panyabo terrorists are politically motivated, the mind behind the evil deeds are political human-figure, who released some convicts from the prison, off the record or without any trace and gave them machineries and lethal weapons inorder to terrorize the society so that the country will be ungovernable for the current President of Nigeria says a security expert.

The Nigeria Security Forces alleged that due to the investigations they were carrying out, they were able to pinpoint the leader of the terrorists group.

They went to the house of the suspected leader of the terrorists group and barricaded his house without a warrant and against the fundamental human rights.

“How could the Nigerian Security Forces barricade a suspect’s house instead of arresting him? Are they protecting him or what, this country is getting f*cked up.” asked Anthony.

“That is unbecoming of the Nigerian Security Forces” Anthony said further

“You attest to this also?” asked Saheed.

“Next” said the woman behind the laptop looking up to Saheed and Anthony.

Saheed quickly ditched his conversation with Anthony and went to meet the lady operating the laptop; he outstretched his certificates to her for verification.

30 minutes later Anthony finished his certificates verification, he and Saheed walked together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
CHAPTER 11

Bow tie around the neck and dressed in an armless suit with a chinos trouser is Scorpion, he moved with grace and smiles on his face as he was serving guests with wines.

He looked up towards the east wing, he saw the table of Chief Fredrick and he head towards it.

Fifteen minutes ago he had dropped the Iris Flower Venom that looked like a capsule into the wine he was about to serve Chief Fredrick.

“Sir, your wine” said Scorpion

Chief Fredrick’s bodyguard looked up and waved the wine away but Chief Fredrick poring through his phone log glanced up and told Scorpion to put the wine on the table. Scorpion did and went away with a smirk on his face.

Chief Fredrick tried to call one of his bodyguards that was in his former car, but it was not successful. He said to his bodyguard “I think they have gotten to my bodyguard’s car”

“Sir, it happened as you predicted” replied the bodyguard.

“They will try to pull another attempt here, in the enemies’ territory” he said “But they won’t succeed, I won’t eat or drink anything here” he further said.

“That’s the best thing to do” said the bodyguard.

The event as started and there was bright light here and there, the host of the event called himself Alade Simon.

He greeted and thanked everyone for being here at this great event. Without wasting time he said they should all rise up for the Nigeria National Anthem.

Everybody stood and sang the national anthem after which they pledged in one accord.

They all sat triumphantly and listened to the next course of action. The host said that due to the heavy rain and bad weather taking place in Lagos where the Chief Speaker is, the organizers of the event as passed the role to Chief Fredrick.

“Damn it” Scorpion muttered to Gen. Audu in the parking lot.

“That bastard didn’t drink that wine, I guess he already knows that we are on to him” he said further.

Gen. Audu plunged into deep thoughts and said “We will assassinate him openly then”

“What?” asked Scorpion “That’s too risky, this is a military ground”

“And I control the damn military” said Gen. Audu

“How are we to run this now?” Scorpion asked.

“I will call in the other Brotherhood troops and send all the military officers here to a fishing expedition” said Gen. Audu.

Scorpion nodding his head lightly now said as if he remembered something he was trying to recall “What about the Policemen I saw outside?”

“Can’t you guys handle a small horde of Policemen?” asked Gen. Audu

“Very well” said Scorpion.

IN THE backstage, Chief Fredrick was happy that he was going to give a speech that is being televised live throughout Nigerian stations and overseas.

He wants to gain publicity and momentum by giving a very heart touching speech like how the World leaders and Presidents of foreign countries used to give speech without making a mistake.

The tension of being assassinated was floating down in his body, he thought “They will never try killing me in front of this people or in a place full of military presence like this”.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, lets clap our hands together as Chief Fredrick come on stage” said the host.

They all did as Chief Fredrick mounts up the stage leaving his bodyguard backstage.

“Thank you everyone, good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I am very delighted to be here to witness and award our soldiers who have went through corporal training to protect their country Nigeria” he said.

“Some of these our soldiers comes from different homes, tribes, ethnics and religion, leaving there loved ones inorder to be a soldier and merge up here to protect their country Nigeria in which they pledged to protect in their national anthem.

Don’t be shocked that some of these our soldiers have being bad mouthed about and some their parents even disown them because they are yearning into a world of violence, let me put it like that.

Soldiering is not violence, there has to be strategy put in place to face terrorist, there has to be strategy put in place to face war, there has to be strategy put in place to protect lives and properties from pandemonium.

This doesn’t mean that these soldiers are sacrificial lambs during the time of war; it doesn’t mean they are the goats to be slaughtered, it means that they are humanitarian, that they love their nation Nigeria.

They are not cowards like most people nowadays, they have a cause, and they have a mission and objective to wade off the sinisters that destroys humanity and civilization.

I talked to a soldier last two years at the peace conference dinner at Manchester Hall in United States of America, mind you I didn’t come to this podium to talk stories, this not a story, he is a young man, very handsome and alluring, but he couldn’t walk because he lost his mobility due to the gunshot to his back which affected his spinal cord.

It is pitiful right? Yeah, for a man of classiness like him, but he didn’t give up there.

I asked him “Jack, do you regret joining the army, cos if you didn’t join the army you would still have your mobility to walk here and there” He replied saying “I might have lost my mobility to walk, but I made a positive impact in protecting my country, I was on mission to Taiwan to stop the terrorists kidnapping United States’ children and turning them into a suicide bomber, we rescued fifty children from the helms of these terrorists, I shred tears when I saw young children in a container, I saved lives so there is no regrets.”

These are the kinds of motivation we need in this country, if there are no soldiers, then the rate of crime will rocket up high into a malignancy we won’t even think.

To conclude this, I say the very best of luck to these young and bright minds that are drifting forth to becoming the protector of lives and properties and into the protector of our great nation Nigeria, they have become the shield against the sinister defence of the enemies.

Let us also protect the protectors by paying our taxes and dues regularly so that these our protectors can be well equip to stand firm against absurdities, inhumanity and immoralities that eat their way up into our society.

Thank you and have a wonderful evening.”

He stepped off the podium and went backstage.

“A round of applause for Chief Fredrick as he exits the podium” said the host as he took control of the podium again.

“Lets move on to the next phase in our event today” he said further.

“I HAVE TO URGENTLY ATTEND TO A MATTER AT HOME” said Chief Fredrick to the Chief Organiser of the event.

“Okay, No problem sir, we thank you for the speech” said the Chief Organiser

“I am sorry for any hassle this might have cause you, I know I said I will award the graduants, but am sorry” said Chief Fredrick

“Not at all sir, I and my co-organisers thank you for delivering the speech perfectly even without preparing for it, thank you sir” replied the Chief Organiser.

“You are welcome” said Chief Fredrick and he turned to leave.

“Have a safe trip back home” said the Chief Organiser as Chief Fredrick exited the backstage to the parking lot.

Fishing out his phone from his pocket, the Chief Organiser called Gen. Audu to inform him that Chief Fredrick is already leaving. “Alright sir”

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles / Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.