Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (48728 Views)

Don't! Look Closer- A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Sinister Affections Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin My People sorry for keeping you guys awaiting. grin

Chapter 13 was not included before, now it has been included.

Mrlemuel, FlordFlorex, ritababe, TheBlessedMAN, SmartestPopQUEEN, bamiradex, mindfrick Donpoker9, Maxi112, Emperorlee Lordscent, Sexytemi Desnat Oyinprince Onemansquad Psalmology saxwizard Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus, Uthman51, stuff46, seunviju, Seun, Kceemart, kingsley18, nceedaga therealbabe, Costlybabe, prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip, Otupeluv heemah will007, Aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie, Missmossy, lovingangel, Mimikathy, JulietAKK faithomoh24, cheskabiney, Sirfrederick labaski, princelegacylemoha, AKEEMNAS mayreeh215 jezuzboi donsamtex huzomah, pixzybee, benardj3, Samexdx, adebriana, Spongia1, Topscoque, DonZaggy, Tobari Missmossy Victorkay Adeculate MerceeD KIKI24, empress101 qulthum, PopoolaTaiwo, invinzible1, BABZIENE Deo7 Maryofficial samb4luv viktohmarkz Countrygirl chukslawrence Deckylicious
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by ADECULATE(f): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Whizzdom:

grin My People sorry for keeping you guys awaiting. grin

Chapter 13 was not included before, now it has been included.

Mrlemuel, FlordFlorex, ritababe, TheBlessedMAN, SmartestPopQUEEN, bamiradex, mindfrick Donpoker9, Maxi112, Emperorlee Lordscent, Sexytemi Desnat Oyinprince Onemansquad Psalmology saxwizard Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus, Uthman51, stuff46, seunviju, Seun, Kceemart, kingsley18, nceedaga therealbabe, Costlybabe, prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip, Otupeluv heemah will007, Aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie, Missmossy, lovingangel, Mimikathy, JulietAKK faithomoh24, cheskabiney, Sirfrederick labaski, princelegacylemoha, AKEEMNAS mayreeh215 jezuzboi donsamtex huzomah, pixzybee, benardj3, Samexdx, adebriana, Spongia1, Topscoque, DonZaggy, Tobari Missmossy Victorkay Adeculate MerceeD KIKI24, empress101 qulthum, PopoolaTaiwo, invinzible1, BABZIENE Deo7 Maryofficial samb4luv viktohmarkz Countrygirl chukslawrence Deckylicious
ve read it, tank u
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
saxwizard:
so op won't give us better update because u no wan rush

I will, pls just be patient with me.

thank you.
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls read this story and enjoy.
solomix10, Nmaudu , osho213 Julietogbo shigo20 tomzee2 horlabhympey , eniolarabosede , ralphkanem , tobigerard Nelsizzy winningseed, halexito, donmartinsgmai Timba24, rachealfst Chummypinky, wonderfulchild, Winters22 , Mohbaby dexzzy maran1983 plussize , Lleigh Mercielove Ariyke , prisomic, MozB, KejiT1 yorhmienerd, djksp, ztarlord otunbaphemie, ajoke21, tinyhaggler , karleone preetypam, Ezinwa25, Innocent046 mulberry, mismore viickerz, Gabbyraze Crowniey , Bigcake , Okinjay, tboy070, greatkeno , ADECULATE, Preciousbouy Willhill , LarrySun mztakayswitch3 Danie94 Michelle55 cathytee , ayaobaidowu, eboigbedavid1 queency11
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by ashatoda: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
here now. This is quite interesting
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Tuhndhay(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
jagugu88li:
Antony has a big role to play here. Good thing Charles come to him before Gen Audu's guys got to him.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for him.
I find you come here so you no wan call me abi?? jagugu88li
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by tojahh(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
We hit front page finally...

Nice one Whizzdom
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by tripletees1(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
Bro, you will be disappointed to know I haven't even taken a sit yet, let alone locating the bar sef grin

Mr. Author Sir! I will read and finish tonight. Love the storyline but, I still have to manage my reading schedule well. Keep it up bro

u won take my seat ni??
u better come serve me d drinks before i change am for u ooo
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by adetomdx(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2016
I don land! Following
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by tripletees1(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2016
adetomdx:
I don land! Following
welcome bro take a sit next to mine and let's enjoy the ride..
#SIPS_holandia_youghurt or do u care for??
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2016
nice write up whizzdom...more ink to ur pen
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Creeza(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats OP. You made Fp. Keep up the good work
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by adetomdx(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
tripletees1:
welcome bro take a sit next to mine and let's enjoy the ride..
#SIPS_holandia_youghurt or do u care for??
Yes! ma nigga!
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
CHAPTER 15

Marching through the command station like a soldier that he was, Gen. Audu looked around.

Soldiers mounting fingers on their keyboard rose up with full attention, saluting for their General, not knowing that he was just a wolf in sheep’s clothing, they all stood up at the sighting of Gen. Audu approaching.

He walked briskly, looking at the time on his wristwatch, it says 10:30, and he was expecting a call. In that moment, the call came in, vibrating in Gen. Audu’s trouser pocket, he fished it out of his pocket, and pressed the receiving button.

“Hello, Sir” said Gen. Audu

“Have you found the evidence?” asked the other man on the line

Gen. Audu hate disappointing this man “No, No -- Sir”

“What have you been doing all this while? Eh?” asked the man

Gen. Audu lowered his voice to a whisper “I thought I was going to find it when the Chief came to the event, but it didn’t work as I expected for it to.”

“Now listen, I don’t care how many trees you have to shake to make this evidence surface, just find the goddamn evidence or else you will go down” said the man

Gen. Audu want to reply quick and assure him, but he had cut off the connection “I assure you sir, hello? Hello? Sir?”

“This stupid man, how dare he threaten me and push me around?” Gen. Audu asked this question to nobody entirely.

He set his phone back into his pocket and kept walking again, he got to a room, a sign was written on the door of the room ‘Only Authorised Personnel’.

He holds the door knob turned it and pushed the door, he stepped into a world of computers, technicians and sophisticated advanced computer gadgets.

They all stood in as he walked into the room “Shun Sir” they marched their boots on the ground in unison.

“Continue” he said to them. And they returned to their former activities.

Gen. Audu went straight to where all CCTV of the Nigerian Defence Academy is being recorded for records purpose.

There were only two men at the CCTV Camera Station, one was dark and bald with spots of black in his teeth, while the other was light and hairy, and had an afro hairstyle cut.

“Take a break” Gen. Audu ordered the dark man.
The dark man stood up and left the station to somewhere else, Gen. Audu took his vacated seat and looked at the light man before asking.

“What is your name” Gen. Audu asked

“My name is Thomas, Thomas Kind” Thomas Kind said this with modesty.

“Thomas Kind” Gen. Audu said. “Well, Thomas Kind, I would love to see the CCTV Video Recordings of yesterday’s happenings”

To be continued.

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
tojahh:
We hit front page finally...

Nice one Whizzdom
Thanks. You guys have more supportive than anything.
I dedicate it to you all.
Readers!!!
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Am so happy.
Thanks Mods.
Yeah !!!!!
Readers!!!!
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Creeza:
Congrats OP. You made Fp. Keep up the good work

Bet, I will.

Thanks a lot.
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Prinxxdave: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
See action film ooooo.
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
…..........Continuation...................././/.

“Ye--s, Yes sir” He replied.

His right hand was placed on the mouse while the left was used to punch the keyboards; he entered some commands that revealed yesterday’s activities.

“At what time sir?” Thomas Kind asked Gen. Audu

“Well, let’s say 4.00pm, when the shootings took place in the car park” Gen. Audu said this with a straight face.

He entered the necessary commands and viola, the CCTV was showing the recorded version of the shootings.

The assailants was already fleeing the scene, but Gen. Audu said “Reverse it”

Thomas Kind reversed the video until when it reached the desired part where Gen. Audu wanted to watch. “Stop”.

He quit reversing it and made a halt. The video was now emanating the part where Chief Fredrick ran like a mad man and finally kneeled in front of Anthony behind a vehicle.

But he couldn’t see what else was going on when Chief Fredrick kneeled, he now commanded Thomas Kind with anxiety in his voice “Make me see what is going on behind that vehicle, can’t you see that the vehicle is obstructing the camera’s view?”

“Am.. Sorry” Thomas Kind said this unsteadily.
He mounted his fingers on the keyboard and entered some commands on it.

The computer switched the video to another camera that revealed what Gen. Audu was aching for.

“Yeah, right there” he said.

The computer revealed how Chief Fredrick said something non-audible to Anthony.

“Who is this boy? And what is Chief Fredrick saying to him?” asked Gen. Audu in his mind

“It is not audible” Gen. Audu said

“The CCTV did not come with audio, Sir” said Thomas Kind

Gen. Audu was dumbfounded by this response. Which made him say;

“Then what are you guys doing here, the CCTV Camera did not come with audios and here you are seating down and at the end of the month, you guys collect your salaries and emolutions” Gen. Audu said this harshly.

All the others working in the room stopped what they were doing for a moment, looking towards where Gen. Audu was.

Thomas Kind said “We are sorry sir” without thinking it.

Gen. Audu ignored him and faced the matter at hand, thinking in his head “I will have to get a lip reader and time is not on my side”.

“Can this part be copied out for me?” asked Gen. Audu

“Ye..s Sir” replied Thomas Kind as he cleared his throat.

“Copy it in a flash drive for me then” Gen. Audu said

Thomas Kind opened his drawer and brought out a 32 giga byte flash drive, inserted the drive into the computer’s CPU and pressed some commands on the keyboard, making the part that Gen. Audu needed to be copied in the flash drive.

He removed the flash drive and gave it to Gen. Audu. He snatched it and went stood up and out of the room.

Thomas Kind heaved a sigh and took a short breath.

Chapter 16 loading stay glued.

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tuhndhay:
I find you come here so you no wan call me abi?? jagugu88li
aaaaah, my bad. I feel like blaming Buhari but on second thought, lets just say next time I wont miss calling you smiley

tripletees1:

u won take my seat ni??
u better come serve me d drinks before i change am for u ooo
Excuse me for any inconvenience I might have caused you, it wont happen again. What would the gentleman like to drink?...on the house cool

Congrats Whizzdom for hitting FP, very happy for you!

Oh Lawd, a lip reader now? Gen. Audu ooo, stop it already ha ah. National Security Jobs are crazy really, conspiracy after other

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by adetomdx(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Well done More MB to ur Sim
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by yorhmienerd(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Following now, fire on
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
CHAPTER 16

“Where is your pass key?” The demon asked.

“What … pass key?” Anthony replied has he tried to get his bearings.

He's trying to make up where he is currently. There were iron doors infront of him like that of a prison.

Helmets, swords and spears are being hanged by the left side of the wall, he could also see four lighted touches that illuminated the whole prison room making everything in the room more visible enough.

Screams of torture could be heard in the other prison room, the entire prison room reeks of blood, human blood, and it was so nauseating that Anthony had to throw up.

“Where is your pass key?” the demon asked again.

Anthony didn’t respond but tried to make out the current state he was in.

He was being tied up, one long iron chain was used to hold up his left hand on the left side, while another long iron chain was used to hold up his right hand on the right side.

He could feel how the blood on both arms washed down to his shoulders, the sensitivity of both hand was lost.

Anthony could feel the pain on his body, as if a rope was used to bind his stomach part. But he was wrong. Lo and behold, he looked his stomach part.

There it was, a ferocious, poisonous and constrictor of a python. The python had a cold eyes like that of a vampire, its skin was blending with the touches’ light.

It weighed between 260 – 300 pounds, which such weigh it could swallow Anthony as a whole, and with that weigh, it was weighing down Anthony, almost peeling off his skin.

The python constricted Anthony’s stomach part affecting his ribs, making the ribs bend a little.

Anthony screamed in agony as the python did this, this python was different from all other pythons he had watched in documentaries, it had sharp thorns on the head.

Anthony covered with beads of sweats, wailing and crying for mercy from the demon, but the demon was a master of mind games.

The demon laughed at the supplication of Anthony, he was enjoying his sufferings, and it delighted him a lot.

Anthony was marveled as he looked intently at the demon. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, the demon itself was imagined to have a rough face or figure, wearing a black clothe and soaked in darkness. But this demon was different........

To be continued.

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by saxwizard(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good job bro
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Ultimategeneral: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hia! What kind of demon could that be
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by adetomdx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
Hia! What kind of demon could that be
Gen.Audu
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
adetomdx:

Gen.Audu
....in a dream
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by adetomdx(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
....in a dream
just saying
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Whizzdom(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
.................. Continuation...................................

it had a human form, he had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person’s natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile.

He’s got that brown skin Adonis look going on, dark eyes that make anybody weak at the knees.

He’s a fair few inches taller than Anthony. He’s slim, muscular, with an almost perfectly symmetrical face.

His rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse. He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, and his eyes, they were deep and catastrophic, and a vivid baby blue as a great body of water that softly melted into a milky green.

Anthony could see the flecks of silver in his eyes. He has an African heritage that shows in his features and body type.

Nearly everyone will love him; they will get drawn to him. With full grace of white garment like that of the white garment churches, his garment is white as soul, and a drawing of love in an apple form was attached on the upper front of his garment, at the chest level.

The demon kept his mind games on, circling and at last put a stop to it. He was facing Anthony, looking into Anthony’s somnolent and pleading eyes.

He bent down and touched the python’s body and lifted the python’s thorny head to lip, and he kissed it.

Not looking at Anthony as he said “Where is your pass key for the last time?”

Anthony as shut out the happenings of his surrounding and was focusing only on the demon replied in tired and frustrated tone “I don’t know any pass key”

The demon smiled, his smile was breathtaking, and it could seize a sadistic lady’s heart.

Smiling sweetly and friendly as he said “Anthony, just tell me your pass key and this will be over, I promise you.” He said this with an assuring face.
Anthony replied back “I swear to you, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

And suddenly Anthony lost it due to the pain the python was inflicting below his neck. “I DON’T KNOW ANY PASS KEY” “I DON’T KNOW ANY PASS KEY” “MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE”

Mucus was already liquidating out of Anthony’s nose and it went straight down into the python’s mouth, as the python opened his mouth for more of it.

Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Whizzdom:

Have you gone through the story?
not yet o,I will do that tomorrow... a lot has been in my head
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by tripletees1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
aaaaah, my bad. I feel like blaming Buhari but on second thought, lets just say next time I wont miss calling you smiley

Excuse me for any inconvenience I might have caused you, it wont happen again. What would the gentleman like to drink?...on the house cool

Congrats Whizzdom for hitting FP, very happy for you!

Oh Lawd, a lip reader now? Gen. Audu ooo, stop it already ha ah. National Security Jobs are crazy really, conspiracy after other

now u are talking bro...

being a gentle man just get me chilled Holandia Youghurt... that's all for now
Re: "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. by tripletees1(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Ride on bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56