Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said (648 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said by Mrhauxiliary(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Some people said wonder shall never end. Other people said wonder shall never cease but I said wonder shall never cease to end.
A lady that is to be married in few days time walk up to unknown to known man begging him to have sex with her. The man was surprise and ask her why and she said it is because his fiance cheat on her and befor her promise is to loss her viginity to a man that married her but now she is going to give it out befor the marriage day.
Please is this adviceable your comment please no insult...
Re: Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Give her my number..

Tell her I never turn down a pussy gallore.. cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Once a cheater is always a cheater... cool

She better call off the wedding than getting married to a man who cheated her and torture her self for the rest of her life.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said by slimthugchime(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
how predictable. undecided

typical of a uselesa being undecided

sh1t undecided

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said by Flexherbal(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Give her my number..

Tell her I never turn down a pussy gallore.. cheesy
Hmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex With One Word Or A Food... / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) / See What Girlfriend Did To Boyfriend After Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.