Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (44211 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Nigeria Beat Libya 3-2 To Top Group E / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by finnestdope(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
i choose Moses for the Man Of the Match, He gave out his best

i Think He deserves it
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by yvesboss(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
seunaj:

Leon Balogun was quite prolific (great talent)
Mikel and Iwobi, impressive
But I will comfortably go for Victor Moses (all thanks to Antonio Conte for bringing back the rod Mou collected from Moses)

grin angry grin grin grin Dude ..yu just cracked me uo

3 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by VictorRomanov: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
21Savagw:
The linesman that allowed Mikel to score the 2nd goal...He a real MVP for that.

you need to update your knowledge about football rules

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by mrtegation99(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
21Savagw:

You deserve a ticket to the next match
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by benjsniper33: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Moses-- green monster
Leon Balogun- Bus stop Oga
Ekong- Shit cleaner
Iheanacho-- fox in the box
Mikel-- shock absorber
Onazi ogenyi-- Toilet cleaner
Omeruo-- ?
Iwobi-- switch passer
Ahmed Musa- Game changerr
Daniel Akpeyi-- fear fear boy

Mahrez- Chained lion

12 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by DeRay98(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oghenekaro Etebor was the man who won balls and spraying passes in the midfield. That helped Mikel and allowed Moses to run upfront.
It should either Etebor or Moses. Balogun comes 3rd for defensive masterpiece.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by yvesboss(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
tbaba1234:
Leon Balogun Bus stop, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

Nigeria, west Africa, SSA. WORLD
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by PrettyGaby(f): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=21Savagw post=50987031]The linesman that allowed Mikel to score the 2nd goal...He a real MVP for that.[/quot
it wasn't offside. watch a replay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by AkinPhysicist: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
cool VICTOR MOSES - no competition cool
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by SunnDash(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Moses is outstanding....i gv it him
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mikel, Leon and Moses..
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by nonjebose(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
MOSESSSSSS all the way, closely followed by Leon
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
OH BOY U LIKE QUARREL PASS FIGHT OOOO..OR U NOR SEE MY POSTU WANT MAKE THE ROD OF MOSES TEAR YA HEAD INTO 2 LIKE DAT RIVERMAKE SENSE 4 CRAWL ENTER??
Daniel058:
Alex Iwobi all the way ,eventhough he could not score any goal .

KELECHI IHEANACHO was simply unlucky .

What do you think guys ?
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by EFFRAKATA: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Man of the match is Victor Moses and men of the match are Mikel, Victor, Balogun and Etebo, Akpeyi and Iheanacho gbam!

Good bless Nigeria!
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
My man of the december is MMM
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by emi14: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ahmed Musa....because they eagles few back to their nest in defense. The imminent change that changed the game. The best way to defend is attack. Musa reactivated attacking football that produced the third goal.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Evakinqz: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
gentlegenius:

God bless Chelsea...
Chelsea 3 Algeria 1
no be lie oo shocked...

Never thought of dat nice one
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by xkris11(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Anyone who understand football will know Etebo was the best player on the pitch today.

4 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Datazone:
Guys, me and my friend dey argue, abeg make we solve am. One seed of beans and 3 seeds of rice, which one fat pass?

Like for Beans and Share for Rice.
You and your friends should stop smoking pawpaw leaves.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by mayoor15(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
21Savagw:
did you watch the match.If NO...Then its okay....mikel's goal was clearly onside
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by LorDBolton(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sorry to go off topic but did anyone notice how shambolic that pitch was?

Compare it to south Africa's. Sweeeeeet pitch against senegal.

Smh

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Peritus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
EFFRAKATA:
Man of the match is Victor Moses and men of the match are Mikel, Victor, Balogun and Etebo, Akpeyi and Iheanacho gbam!

Good bless Nigeria!
Guy, you better commot Akpeyi. He was so fearful and always out of position. He could have saved that Algerian goal.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by unongu(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Victor Moses all the way!!!
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Smellymouth: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Victor Moses...

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Evakinqz: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=PrettyGaby post=50987454][/quote]lolzz grin
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by omonnakoda: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Amunike had a good game
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by PrettyGaby(f): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Stelvin101:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww nor be Super Eagle. They will fall your hand at the peak of any tournament.
which tournament
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by godquality: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Datazone:
Guys, me and my friend dey argue, abeg make we solve am. One seed of beans and 3 seeds of rice, which one fat pass?

Like for Beans and Share for Rice.

It's known as grains of rice not seeds.

Meanwhile Moses was the MVP while iheanacho was the worst player on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Matthewval(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
The man of the march is no one but Viccccctoooooorrrrr Mooooooosisssssssssssss. Twale to all the Nigerian players and we the fans. Trigbosa to all the coaching crew of Nigeria Suuuuupppppeeer Eagles grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by olaskul(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
You better do my friend.

kayojosephy:
With what I heard today, seems I will change my mind and start watching the Eagles again.. Up Eagles... #WinningBackMyLove
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by fasbat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
21Savagw:
the Mikel's goal was clear on-side and correct call by d assistant Referee, anyway,I enjoyed every bit of d match....Moses was undisputed Man of the match for today's game,no argument!!!

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by nonjebose(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
jamoscofield:
foolish Nigeria. dem cut my ticket
me right now
Na GP tank you need, no be dispenser. You get mind oo. Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efe, Steven and Bright Sodje Jailed For Fraud / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m / Kujah Seeks Speedy EFCC Action Against Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.