Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (44212 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Nigeria Beat Libya 3-2 To Top Group E / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
africandollar:
Up Chelsea!!!
What of Arsenal...?
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Bsmartt(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Victor Moses is my man of the match. Meanwhile, the 'assistant' man of the match goes to Leon Balogun.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Ifeskilz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Don't Miss dis, check latest 4G LTE Smartphones on Jumia Black Friday and Konga Yakata 2016 now CLICK HERE NOW
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
I give it to Rohr, he have revived super eagles.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by LordCenturion(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
*U can see that this coach really did a nice job with that substitution, in second half, mikel flop in the midfield that nearly cost us, the introduction of Ndidi and musa brought our midfield into life again if not Algerians would have equalise, the midfield still remain the same when he sub iwobi, our midfield came back to life with the introduction of Ndidi and musa did a brilliant job* , mikel play nice football in the first half but flop the middle completely in the second half

Anyway, I gave man of the match to Moses.... Our defence was very strong with combination of ekong and Balogun, it's not easy for Algerians to penetrate into our defence, that outside shot show the leak in the midfield, and our keeper wasn't confident enough.

So,our coach show his quality by removing mikel

3 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by adegeye38(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
OLU MOSE

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by baba11(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
busterr:
.you clearly didn't watch the match. victor moses is unarguably the man of the match, then leon balogun and mikel
Though i vote for Victor Moses too but he has to up his game in the next match - He lost possessions so easily.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Man of the match goes to Neymar for that lovely pass to Mikel which Messi laid on for Kelechi for Kanu to then nod pass Okocha in goal for Algeria.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by easyelliot(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
OK I just watched the rerun.....the man of the match was Victor Moses followed by Mikel,and no his goal was not offside
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Unarguably,Victor Moses is the man of the match follow by Balogun half cast
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by zanogo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
dhope:

i suspect akpeyi is ur relative or close pal. D goalkeeper that looked nervous thruout the game. I wonder d kind of clubside he plays as a professional. Thank God our attack line was up and doing because d algerians wanted to test him with more shots frm outside after scoring their 1st goal.
i think that keeper plays in south africa,we really played well today but i give respect to 1 algerian player BRAHIMI....he was awesome

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Bossmd: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Governor Udom after the third goal cheesy

And they almost made it 4 cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by teebaxy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Blog until is really living up to his name
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Mshelia01: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
I HOPE THAT MUMU CONTE WATCH D MATCH
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Temysteve(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
darealsola:
Lionel messi
''BLACKSHEEP'' gheeerrrarraa hear
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Kylexy3000(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
march koh april ni
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
mpowa:

Not only because he scored two, but because he was a torn in the flesh of the Algerians anytime he goes forward.

Yes bro.. He was a big threat to them. Really great performance from him.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Waheed60: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Balogun
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Angel1696: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
we are in November not march abeg
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Evakinqz: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Datazone:
Guys, me and my friend dey argue, abeg make we solve am. One seed of beans and 3 seeds of rice, which one fat pass?

Like for Beans and Share for Rice.
I think say yhu nd yur friends been don stop to take weed??
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Davidhero(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
busterr:
.you clearly didn't watch the match. victor moses is unarguably the man of the match, then leon balogun and mikel
U saw it clearly.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by ketty007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Evakinqz post=50986900]I give it to Moses, he showed real maturity nd made good use of every ball dat came his way...

Moses does not show any maturity nd professionalism by taking off his shirt just 25minute to the game.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
although moses rily tried. i go for d gentle giant etebo. d golden boy in d middle. i think his inclusion with ekong and shehu is a good move for d super eagles
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ighalo is the man of the match
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
darealsola:
Lionel messi

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by emmydee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Leon Balogun was not smiling. Echejine was great. Mikel showed his stuff solidly. Etobor was very troublesome to d Algerians. Iheanacho and Iwobi were marked out in front. However, Moses got 2 goals and was a massive threat to Algeria throughout the 94 mins. So he is unarguably My Man of the Match!
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Leon Balogun all the way..... then victor Moses
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by FBS: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
MOTM - Victor Moses.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by MrJah(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Super Eagle is the man of the match. So happy today. It's was completely a delightful experience to watch Eagles play so entertainously n woderlisous
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by shumuel(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
phaulzoe:
No be only MARCH na APRIL

gentlegenius:
This is November... So there was no man of the 'March'. Meanwhile... CHELSEA - 3 Algeria - 1

Kikiki Lol grin for the victory today, its allowed
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by shumuel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
phaulzoe:
No be only MARCH na APRIL

gentlegenius:
This is November... So there was no man of the 'March'. Meanwhile... CHELSEA - 3 Algeria - 1

Kikiki Lol grin for the victory today, its allowed
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by yinkuscious(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
The man of the match was MMM.
Moses Mikel Moses....period
chai.. its obvious that MMM is in your blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m / Kujah Seeks Speedy EFCC Action Against Jay Jay Okocha / Hilarious Faces Of Men’s Olympic Diving - Make Sure You Don’t Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.