Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? (20735 Views)

The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by contactmorak: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
People need to learn to dress properly when in public. Look at her for goodness sake... Indecent dressing everywhere. This lady selling Bend-down-select Clothes exposed her panties in the market a d everyone passing by can easily see.

Meanwhile, you would notice that there is another person displaying his or her wares behind her. If you are a man and you are that person behind her, what would you do? Will you tell her to adjust her panties and stand the risk of being embarrassed by her or will you just ignore and stand the risk of being distracted? Especially if you were fasting.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-are-guy-behind-this-lady-who.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by contactmorak: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na wa
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Instead of telling her to cover up, you snapped her, so wetin make we do now?

Mumu..

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by zico530(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
She is advertising the thing na

4 Likes

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by naijaboiy: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
And instead of the photographer to mind his business or simply tell her to cover up he decided to take shots of it.

I wonder who is morally bankrupt between the two people. The lady or the jobless photographer who settled down to bring out his phone and take a shot. undecided

Sigh!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by talktonase(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..
double mumu for that matter,he must have indomie in his head.

4 Likes

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Jenny1010(f): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
op.. are you sure thats not your mum ?? undecided

childern of nawadays cry
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by KingRex1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smh.. Op is far worse off
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Someone's aunty,someone's godmother smh
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by McOswalt: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Men I love her panties, I must say. It's way better than those girls who wear granny panties, I mean, that's a major turn-off. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by zinachidi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
nawah oo, is not like she purposely dressed like that na, buh that photographer shaa. grin

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by McOswalt: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..
Don't know about you, but I know her panties are cute.

Tell me, you wear something similar, or just g-string? wink

5 Likes

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by slimthugchime(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
op find something to do with your life other than exposing your dormant brain to the public undecided what kind of rubbish is that undecided

gabbage undecided
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by MrCork: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..

..if you gonnno show us your nyansh...show us..stop naggggin Mennn! undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by isiOTUbuUTOya(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
This one no pass be like big snail meat inside kiss kiss
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by MrCork: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
contactmorak:
People need to learn to dress properly when in public. Look at her for goodness sake... Indecent dressing everywhere

..more picture pliss cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Laveda(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
McOswalt:
Don't know about you, but I know her panties are cute.

Tell me, you wear something similar, or just g-string? wink

smiley. I know I wear panties.
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by harffie(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
The person that took the picture is a PERVERT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by McOswalt: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

smiley. I know I wear panties.
Course you do, but there are types of panties.... So, which do you wear? Don't be shy, you can tell me in private. wink
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by windeal: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Just look at

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by sainty2k3(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Whale tail wink
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..
My dear even if she covers it ten times,it will still show when she bends down,its common with thick chicks

2 Likes

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by iykekelvins(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
McOswalt:
Course you do, but there are types of panties.... So, which do you wear? Don't be shy, you can tell me in private. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Laveda(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
McOswalt:

Lol no need for that.
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Juell(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jenny1010:
op.. are you sure thats not your mum ?? undecided

childern of nawadays cry
U didn't have to involve his mum in this.

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Juell(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..
Hmmmmm....... Must u insult? Na wa O
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
OP, your brain must be on recession for this post ehn
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Jenny1010(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Juell:

U didn't have to involve his mum in this.

i see you are here to defend the dickhead.
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
You didn't have to take her pic undecided

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Juell(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jenny1010:

i see you are here to defend the dickhead.
Nah, just saying insulting ain't necessary
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by McOswalt: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
iykekelvins:
[/quote]Na you sabi. tongue

[quote author=Laveda post=50988243]Lol no need for that.
Oh there's always need to appreciate the behind of a good girl, don't you think so? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.