Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money (562 Views)

Top 3 Tips That Will Attract Guys To You / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money by fineboynl(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
when girls sees the boy they like they start fluently their body parts towards the guy and accompanied it with green lights.

but when a guy want to attract a girl he simply uses money. and that's why a lot of guys has result into lying and create false impression to be rich. And any guy who manage to buy a car sleep with them anyhow without giving them anything after promise them heaven and earth. some girls are getting wiser.
Re: Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is the way it has been
Re: Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'm not understanding undecided
Re: Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money by ojun50(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is the way it has been

baba for girls
Mr ten tin, i never see yr write up for somt time
Re: Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
ojun50:

baba for girls
Mr ten tin, i never see yr write up for somt time
Me sef no know wetin dey worry me ooooo.. My head no dey boot wella these days oooo.. Be like say witches and wizards dey use my pictures take fan themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money by ojun50(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me sef no know wetin dey worry me ooooo.. My head no dey boot wella these days oooo.. Be like say witches and wizards dey use my pictures take fan themselves cheesy

lolz no let them oh

(1) (Reply)

Hear What My Grandpa Say About Bae / Amazing Story By Nadia Buari / Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.