Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You (4137 Views)

15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by tkgz(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2016
5 SEX FANTASIES YOUR GIRL IS THINKING ABOUT BUT WON'T TELL YOU If she could tell you about these, some of them will be here on our list, check them out.They’re called Fantasies for a simple reason, it’s not immediate, it’s what we hope to achieve with some effort and planning. Everyone has one especially when it comes to sex, it could be that evasive neighbor or that girl in the choir that hates your guts. SEE IT HERE>>>> http://mkgist.info/5-s3x-fantasies-your-girl-is-thinking-about-but-wont-tell-you/

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by warmachine(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2016
FTC
Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2016
I swear to God almighty that created heaven and earth, I won't open that link

13 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

cheesy cheesy grin

La click la deek la Bend..

8 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy grin

La click la deek la Bend..
hahaha bros no mind op o. I no go ever click am

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by domopps(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Let's see 1st person to open the puzzy Oooops sorry the link!

Smellymouth twuallleee lord Jon Snow all hail king in the north!

Cheeeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Jay542(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lmaoogrin. I dey behind you Sir/Ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Oyiboman69: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Wait make I go piss come befor I go click the link.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Oche211(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
i follow swear too.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahaha bros no mind op o. I no go ever click am

5 SEX FANTASIES YOUR GIRL IS THINKING ABOUT BUT WON'T TELL YOU?

Baba, za link is por fifu za have girlfriend..

TeamSingle# grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
domopps:
Let's see 1st person to open the puzzy Oooops sorry the link!

Smellym.outh twuallleee lord Jon Snow all hail king in the north!

Cheeeeers

Babaly.. Tuale Joor!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

TeamSingle# grin
hahahaha that meme killed me.
Chibuzor has been hit by dangote truck. He didn't insure his heart in the hand of Christ

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Oche211:

i follow swear too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

TeamSingle# grin

49mins?!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha that meme killed me.
Chibuzor has been hit by dangote truck. He didn't insure his heart in the hand of Christ

cheesy grin grin

Chibuzor faccked up mhennn!!!

I wonder what he is gonna to the Lord on that DAY.. cheesy

My heart is with the Lord atm..

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

You sure?

1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

49mins?!! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You sure?
pardon??

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pardon??

You heard me

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin grin

Chibuzor faccked up mhennn!!!

I wonder what he is gonna to the Lord on that DAY.. cheesy

My heart is with the Lord atm..
That 'Last Day'. He'll stammer till he's been told angrily to leave cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by MrObontami(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

cheesy bros na fight ? grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You heard me
you wan fight? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2016
MrObontami:

cheesy bros na fight ? grin
brother, me just dey try let am know say I no go open cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That 'Last Day'. He'll stammer till he's been told angrily to leave cheesy cheesy

Omo, e be like say na to form stammering on that day ooo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omo, e be like say na to form stammering on that day ooo.. cheesy

me don get plan sha. I go sin sorry God go vex throw me with anger over the burning furnace cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
me don get plan sha. I go sin sorry God go vex throw me with anger over the burning furnace cheesy cheesy

That stammering might not work oooo..

Na to dey the beginning of the queue.. I fit use one person ID card take enter but the kind men of God wen we get these days might be my doom.. grin cheesy

What if I go use fake prophet ID? Na hell fire be that oo .. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by MrObontami(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
brother, me just dey try let am know say I no go open cheesy grin cheesy

LOL cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

That stammering might not work oooo..

Na to dey the beginning of the queue.. I fit use one person ID card take enter but the kind men of God wen we get these days might be my doom.. grin cheesy

What if I go use fake prophet ID? Na hell fire be that oo .. grin
you see am? You go come suffer x100 of wetin your sin suppose fetch you. Hahahaha. That day no go funny yet e go still funny. Some people judgment go make you look like Saint on that day cheesy like 'so I didn't even sin?'

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Smellymouth: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you see am? You go come suffer x100 of wetin your sin suppose fetch you. Hahahaha. That day no go funny yet e go still funny. Some people judgment go make you look like Saint on that day cheesy like 'so I didn't even sin?'

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just dey imagine your own sins..

Imagine the thousands of gehs when u don slay..

When the angel go open your book, even devil go shout ==> "Blood of God!! Is this someone's book or na encyclopedia be this?"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you wan fight? grin

Someone cannot play with you

Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by slyrone(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
warmachine:
FTC
ode
Re: 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

I just dey imagine your own sins..

Imagine the thousands of gehs when u don slay..

When the angel go open your book, even devil go shout ==> "Blood of God!! Is this someone's book or na encyclopedia be this?"
hahahaha I go shock una. Na that day una go see say I no dey do nothing with those girls pass bible discussions and night vigils cheesy grin grin can't wait for that day to come mehnnnnnn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) / Full Download. Kaleo A/B Album Direct / The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.