Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants (2166 Views)

Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Oahray: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Slaveman343:
Dont mind all these small small boys. Go to facebook and see how they are liking breast and nyash up and down.

Hypocrites.

oh and the op is a guy, very obvious.

And op, your shit is fvcking stale, get on being creative.
As in eh... After chasing like their lives depend on it, they'd come to NL to bash their rejection away.

Yeah, he is, but I was hoping he'd play the game to the end as the female he's pretending to be.
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Slaveman343: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oahray:
As in eh... After chasing like their lives depend on it, they'd come to NL to bash their rejection away.

Yeah, he is, but I was hoping he'd play the game to the end as the female he's pretending to be.
He isn't that smart to do that. Just another wasted brain.

They have sucked the juice out of this section with their played out lines

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! / Shocking Reason She Gave Me For Not Answering My Call. / Can He Satisfy Them Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.