Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,550 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants (2147 Views)

Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by MiraMatics(f): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Most girls don't have anything else to offer
apart from looking sexy.
#
Argue all you want,
but this is the truth. Most ladies spend all their
time and resources on their appearance, just
to look sexy -forgetting that He is not going to
be Hot forever.
#
There are times when he would only need a
real woman to share his worries with & your
miniskirts and long lashes would not bring
anything to that table. There would be days
when he would need your managerial qualities,
but you are only used to living lavish. Slay mama!
Don't spend all your days making-up,(Except
you're doing it for the money, doing nails and
turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers
to. Build yourself.
#
Learn & practice things
that can add value to your life. Being beautiful or sexy doesn't prevent you from still being
dumb at the end of the day. There is time for everything pls. We need
responsible mothers for our unborn children,
not just a SLAY QUEEN. MAMA,SLAY
(Chop am na )

4 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ok. undecided
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016

Stale, Clichè, Dumb, Recycled shii... be creative for once. undecided

Everyone be claiming Knowledgeable these Days..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Laveda(f): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Another rant.

Can y'all just shut up? As if you have anything to offer too. angry

1 Like

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by MiraMatics(f): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by DTOBS(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Recycled shii... be creative for once. undecided

Is the advice for you? If yes, just pick it
And if No, u can just Waka pass...

4 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by MiraMatics(f): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
If i don't reply your Mentions with A Smiley, It DEFINITELY Means i Don't Like You... - smileyfreaK - ESTHARFREAK
aunty bose is paranoid.

2 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by handsam(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
MiraMatics:
Most girls do not have anything else to offer
apart from looking sexy.
#
Argue all you want,
but this is the truth. Most ladies spend all their
time and resources on their appearance, just
to look sexy -forgetting that He is not going to
be Hot forever.
#
There are times when he would only need a
real woman to share his worries with & your
miniskirts and long lashes would not bring
anything to that table. There would be days
when he would need your managerial qualities,
but you are only used to living lavish. Slay mama!
Don't spend all your days making-up,(Except
you're doing it for the money, doing nails and
turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers
to. Build yourself.
#
Learn & practice things
that can add value to your life. Being beautiful or sexy doesn't prevent you from still being
dumb at the end of the day. There is time for everything pls. We need
responsible mothers for our unborn children,
not just a SLAY QUEEN. SLAY MAMA,SLAY
(Chop am na )
[/b]

@ your siggy,how much more dumb can you get? undecided
To think this write-up came out of you is unfathomable.
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided

I read it twice but still didnt get what u mean op... lipsrsealed
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ladies ain't gon like this for sure grin

Despite the fact that a reasonable amount of Ladies have 0nly "pussy" to offer u'll agree with me that there are still countless Hardworking Ladies out there who bring some many other things to the table..

Those Ladies have my Respect! Like "Ultimate Respect"
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jarizod:
Ladies ain't gon like this for sure grin

Despite the fact that a reasonable amount of Ladies have 0nly "pussy" to offer u'll agree with me that there are still countless Hardworking Ladies out there who bring some many other things to the table..

Those Ladies have my Respect! Like "Ultimate Respect"

Ultimate respect, blah blah blah! grin

Abegi, We are Tayad! let's hear word mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some guys too don't have anything to offer undecided except their d1ck............

2 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Ultimate respect, blah blah blah! grin

Abegi, We are Tayad! let's hear word mbok!

Real talk swiri...

The pussy wey una dey use do shakara gan no be free una get am..una come dey use am do yanga for Bois...abegggggi tongue
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by harffie(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
This topic again??
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by RoyalBlak007: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
suzan404:
Some guys too don't have anything to offer undecided except their d1ck............

shocked

Example/s
please..?

grin
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

shocked

Example/s
please..?

grin
Some guys out there grin grin
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by RoyalBlak007: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
suzan404:
Some guys out there grin grin

Ofcourse... grin
"some guys" that are "out there" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Ofcourse... grin
"some guys" that are "out there" grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by sirOrubebe: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some of these ladies be forming tough online. In their hearts of hearts they know the truth... undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Oahray: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, when was the last time you appreciated a girl for being smart? When was the last time you tried to have a deep and meaningful conversation with a girl, not sex-chat? Be truthful.

Stop pretending the majority of guys aren't more interested in a lady's curves than in her brains. You run after the ones who are obsessed with their looks and then try to act like you've met every girl out there.

Take a seat jare.

4 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by MiraMatics(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oahray:
Op, when was the last time you appreciated a girl for being smart? When was the last time you tried to have a deep and meaningful conversation with a girl, not sex-chat? Be truthful.

Stop pretending the majority of guys aren't more interested in a lady's curves than in her brains. You run after the ones who are obsessed with their looks and then try to act like you've met every girl out there.

Take a seat jare.
I don't do lesbianism.
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:
Another rant.

Can y'all just shut up? As if you have anything to offer too. angry
Money,se.x,comfort,accomodation,
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who's this one again? undecided
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Oahray: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
MiraMatics:
I don't do lesbianism.
if you are female, what makes you think you are in a position to define what guys want?

2 Likes

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by MiraMatics(f): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
One thing I beg you, Jah bless me haters. Keep them alive so they can see when I am greater. Provide for them food so I can feast upon them later. Haters are minority, We are balling major! ||| AWON WEREY 100%™
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by MiraMatics(f): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oahray:
if you are female, what makes you think you are in a position to define what guys want?
It's part of my field of study.
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
suzan404:
We can produce baby with it.
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Oahray: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
MiraMatics:
It's part of my field of study.
and they taught you there that there's a tag on the forehead of every 'real guy' and that they all want the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

I read it twice but still didnt get what u mean op... lipsrsealed
You don high.
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Mypeople2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Stale, Clichè, Dumb, Recycled shii... be creative for once. undecided

Everyone be claiming Knowledgeable these Days..
grin
According to your dp, your number is 07035483468.Am I correct?
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by KingRex1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants by Slaveman343: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oahray:

Take a seat jare.
Dont mind all these small small boys. Go to facebook and see how they are liking breast and nyash up and down.

Hypocrites.

oh and the op is a guy, very obvious.

And op, your shit is fvcking stale, get on being creative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex / My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird / "A Man Who Can't Beat Up His Wife Is A Shame To Manhood": Nigerian Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.