Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) (2301 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls / Why Women Don't Like Shy And Less Confident Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by MiraMatics(f): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yes they do like shy guys. There's absolutely nothing wrong about shy guys.
Following are seven of
these apparent weaknesses, and how, when
used right, they are actually strengths.
1. Cautious thinking. While cautious thinking can really hold you back when you
need to act quickly at times, it can also be a
great strength. Say you encounter a really
difficult problem at work. If you make a snap
or reactionary decision, you can find yourself
in a world of trouble fast. Sometimes, thinking things through for a few days and considering
them from multiple different angles is in fact
the best route.
2. Meekness can make you
approachable.
If you appear to be an ordinary joe, people can feel more comfortable
in approaching you at work or a social
gathering. While being meek is not necessarily
praised in Western society, it can be a social
strength. Compare this to a person who is
really aggressive and outspoken – no one wants to go near that guy.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by MiraMatics(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
3. Being quiet leads to a calming effect
on others.
Other people will notice that you do not say a whole heck of a lot, and very
often they choose to view shy people as
simply being more calm. In American society,
where people are more often rewarded for
“tooting their own horn,” being quiet and calm
can have a profound positive impact on other people.
4. Appearing vulnerable is great for
certain jobs.
Shy people appear to be vulnerable and easily taken advantage of by
others, which can be the case in work
environments that reward the most aggressive
competitors. However, for various human-
service-oriented jobs such as working with
mentally disabled people, counseling, or therapy, appearing vulnerable causes other
people to open up to you more, which is a
great benefit to have in your life if you are
going to be successful in these lines of work.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shy silent boys = Gradual poison

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Cutezt(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
All Dese Lists Sef.

Anyways, I Wont Say I Am The Shy Type, But I Do Get Shy Sometimes In Certain Situations, Figured Out Most Ladies Love It Tho.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by MiraMatics(f): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
5. Shy people can appear to others to
be innocent or good.
In many situations in life, it is better to be the innocent or good
person, rather than the outgoing and dominant
person. Socially, people may respect you more
than the aggressive and dominant individual,
which leads to them having a stronger trust in
you. In many cases, having an innocent or good appearance can be a great trait to have
for an up-and-coming leader.
6. Shy people tend to be more
believable.
In comparison to people who are aggressive and outgoing who may be viewed
as more self-serving, shy people, because of
the “good guy” impression they make on
others, are more trusted and believable.
Though it is scary for them, shy people can
become effective public speakers and leaders for this reason.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

Sometimes, those "shy" boiz are scary as well.. They have this time bomb within them, they can explode anytime... They are unpredictable.

They don't talk too much undecided so most of the time u will end up hearing ur own self sha.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by MiraMatics(f): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
7. Being shy teaches us from an early
age how to overcome barriers.
From an early age, Gandhi was a very shy person. In
fact, even as a lawyer in his early 30s, he was
so shy that he could barely speak in front of a
judge. He was obviously very unsuccessful,
until he found the right cause. Shy people,
because they have a barrier that holds them back from things most others enjoy with ease,
are taught how to overcome those barriers.
Once you learn how to overcome your
shyness, every other barrier in life will be easy
in comparison.
#
cc: lalasticlala farano mynd44
#
http://sunchat.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=3637

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by kinggogo: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yeah em gals lyk me scarra buh i dnt reciprocate

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Laveda(f): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided I don't like shy guys.. Be bold mahn.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Ojestas(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Sometimes, those "shy" boiz are scary as well.. They have this time bomb within them, they can explode anytime... They are unpredictable.

They don't talk too much undecided so most of the time u will end up hearing ur own self sha.

Yeah... Right @emboldened
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by RoyalBlak007: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Be bold maahn !
tell her"i want to harvest you" grin
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:

LIKE THIS?
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Ojestas(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:
Yinmu.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Be bold maahn !
tell her"i want to harvest you" grin

I want to harvest you and feast on you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

You registered just few minutes ago, and here you are with over 50posts. .

Trapqueen... You will soon break the existing record...

#Iwontreplybacksoquoteback

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by mazimee(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:

Being a talkative doesn't make one bold. I know that is what most of you mistake for boldness.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

LIKE THIS?

Huh?
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by candycrushsoda: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
There's always one person a shy guy will be comfortable or let loose with.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Laveda(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
mazimee:

Being a talkative doesn't make one bold. I know that is what most of you mistake for boldness.

undecided What are you saying?

Except there is another definition for a 'Shy guy'
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by padi94(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
I dont knw about shy guys, bt i knw grls like quiet guys... how do i knw this?
I am more on d quiet side and and a lot of grls use that as a flaunt to want to talk to me. Especially the first chance they get to have a conversation or come close to megrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by engrtee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
true
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

You registered just few minutes ago, and here you are with over 50posts. .

Trapqueen... You will soon break the existing record...

#Iwontreplybacksoquoteback

cool

1 Share

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by elkon(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
candycrushsoda:
There's always one person a shy guy will be comfortable or let loose with.
cool shocked yea hmmm hmm ur head dey dere wit ur ass.na only talk sense for here. .

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by bryan360: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

i jst dy suspect yu to be trapqueen..verify
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
..... Iffa hear
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
bryan360:
i jst dy suspect yu to be trapqueen..verify

Yes..

I was banned again.. Coz this mumu Jude reported me when I gave him a toddler talk and been wailing back n forth tat I insulted him.. shocked
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
No doubt, they're cute but we cannot be *shying* together.
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

I want to harvest you and feast on you tongue
You want to harvest where you did not sow seed cheesy
Re: Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) by bryan360: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Yes..

I was banned again.. Coz this mumu Jude reported me when I gave him a toddler talk and been wailing back n forth tat I insulted him.. shocked
eyaa..ma unreserved apologia fa

(1) (Reply)

How To Completely Please ANY WOMAN (pictures Added) / Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! / Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.