Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year (17916 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / Fashola Lists New Economy, Infrastructure Budget Funds As Benefits / Top 5 Government Ministries In Nigeria - Topeverything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by clevadani: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Starboy
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by freesinzu(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
chemicalDisease:

is this just hard for u to comprehend?

Send it to ur lecturer.
undecided
You really have it smiley

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by 247Dior(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:
What is this supposed to mean? Does Fashola know these roads listed below?

Ikot Ekpene Border- Aba – Owerri Dualisation, – (Akwa Ibom/Abia and Imo States)

Why is Fashola so insensitive and devoid of conscience to have listed any Southeast road when nothing has been done? He even shamefully added Aba - Portharcourt road in anticipation.

Where are the fabricated pictures to start with?

Government of the Confused by the Propagandists and for the Zombic Sycophants.
bro I was confused ooo, the road I used 2 days ago is what Fashola is lieing about? I've officially given up on Nigeria shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by justnnecky(f): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
The roads that he listed aren't they those roads that was built during the regime of goodluck Jonathan and as for power,which power is he talking about when I haven't seen light for some days in my house.This APC govt are bunch of liars
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by kinibigdeal(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Fayose had done well by restoring power to the North and successfully drag darkness to the south. In less than a year, the south have benefitted nothing from the property lawyer
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by googlepikins: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2016
Minister of darkness again?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by BIDOO(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2016
fashola why are you hidden ogbomosho to oyo road that was just flagged off?
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by DNA123(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2016
Ajashe-Ipo- Offa is still in a very diplorable state. I hope Oga Fash is not relying on the information from his supervisors? He should visit the sites himself.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by ofwest47(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2016
I know wailers will continue to wail as they will never see anything good in life as they will continue to get blindfolded to anything good and get their minds permanently under depression.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by corkpikin(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2016
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by talktonase(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
go and pay your bill so Nepa will restore light
bros the charges too much abeg...please how much be half current? grin
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by tete7000(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2016
Not a bad report. Well done to the minister and his ministry's officials.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Semper247(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Why is Fashola so insensitive and devoid of conscience to have listed any Southeast road when nothing has been done? He even shamefully added Aba - Portharcourt road in anticipation.

What a sore and pained loser u are...

U are never happy about achievements and more so about accountability this adm holds so dear.

When will u wailers have brain?

At what point in time of the last adm did any ministry come out to lay out a plan talk less of highlighting her achievements?

Compare the monies budgeted for these ministries even when oil was being sold at record high for so long and monies budgeted now in the face of dwindling oil price and destruction of oil pipelines.
But the monies they budgeted for campaigns and security were in the region of trillions. This goes to show the determination of this present govt to turn things around amidst mounting challenges.

But you guys are never happy for anything, are u?

Even if ur daily needs are taken cared of by buhari, u won't still be happy..... You guys are cursed really , irreparably cursed

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by ogunsj: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
This one na wash.

No evidence to proof
I don't know of others, but Lagos - ibandan that I often pass through is a proof.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Emassive(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2016
The same Houses that we couldn't afford in Lagos state is what you intend to built at federal level for the poor masses. The road is taking so many lives and causing homes pain. The blood of lives lost are on the hands of all our politicians. I want to say a Big thank You for paying attention to the road as continuing from where Past Pre. GeJ left off. GOD BLESS The Citizens of this Nation
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Chugavey(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2016
Fash and his fictitious statistics... keep constructing roads, building houses and supplying constant power on papers you hear? As if we are not living in the said Nigeria. Lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by ogunsj: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
make 2019 reach make them all get the hell out of there with their lies..... ...this picture below best describes how our ministers are deceiving our president... Mtchewww. . who the hell said school is not important ...
you didn't vote for this govt in 2015 and if you don't vote for them in 2019 what will change? 5% votes will make know difference.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Let the masses be the judge..... this govt and propaganda is like 5&6.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by emsquare(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Honestly, There's improvement in Power!
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by SWORD419(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
op dont u know how to summarise??
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by progress69: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

247Dior:
bro I was confused ooo, the road I used 2 days ago is what Fashola is lieing about? I've officially given up on Nigeria shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Major problem with you people is comprehension. I don't knoe if it is deliberate or not, or probably a DNA issue. Now read below, this time slowly.

Therefore, we re-mobilized contractors back to work on roads across the 6 (SIX) Geo-Political zones, with the list provided in Annexure I to this brief which I will leave with you.

Some important roads in this category are:

The Port Harcourt- Aba Road, where mobilization was delayed until Monday 31st October because of rains, and the difficulty of establishing a works yard.
Nobody said the road have been fixed, in fact they were juat mobilised and before work can start make take a while, cos a yard have to be established, equipments and materials have to be moved to site and yard. This takes a while. You ipad yoots are really getting disgusting. In b/w i tot Jonathan repaired fixed all the roads in the SE. You people don't have any shame at all!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by bigpicture001: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
...has any one asked fashola why he would continue to award roads connecting streets in the south east and south south calling them roads that connects farmlands even when these places are not known for agriculture,bt he continue to award roads running into billions of naira in the south west especially lagos whose federal roads are not in a dire need for repairs....i insist fashola is nigeria most tribalistic,minister..1st he wz the first nigerian to deport nigerian from another part of nigeria.....
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kongratuleshions Hon Minister, u re the most reliable among the cabals in govt, u did it in Lag, I know u will not let us down, In sha Allah.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by altitudee: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
If u don't use this roads don't come here and comment rubbish here...if u dead to see beyond tribalism attitude, then read and go... but if u would be sincere to yourself, be practical with the truth.
If u re a regular user of lagos - ibadan expressway u won't come here and post rubbish. one side the long bridge has been upgraded while the road is still undergoing upgrading....
do u expect the federal gov. to fix the road in your street? grin grin
and if don't know these things keep quiet and get your information right

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
thesicilian:

Its like you live abroad. Paying your bills doesn't guarantee power supply. The only payment that restores power in this country is payment for petrol or diesel for your generator. Some are going for inverters. In my area we only have light on few days a month, usually in the last week of the month when "NEPA" officials will be going round to distribute bills.
How do you reconcile using light for about 10hrs total in a month for a three bedroom apartment and you get a bill of N20,000?

You have to know how to exercise your civic rights. Go to your local disco Lodge a complaint and file a request for power distribution data. Send both to NERC. The data is there. Government won't get better by magic, it improves as knowledgeable people exercise their civic rights. That's what happens anywhere in the world.

Sounding off here does nothing for you.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigeria NEPA re very smart and cunning, if they want to collect bill, they will start giving u steady light 4 a Wk and when they re done with the collection, they will resort to flashing until ending/beginning of new month, the cycle continues... so Africanish, don't bother asking me for the meaning bc u knew already.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
greenpasture:

You have to know how to exercise your civic rights. Go to your local disco Lodge a complaint and file a request for power distribution data. Send both to NERC. The data is there. Government won't get better by magic, it improves as knowledgeable people exercise their civic rights. That's what happens anywhere in the world.

Sounding off here does nothing for you.
Before I said "its like you live abroad". No I can boldly say that " you certainly do live abroad". And not necessarily a more developed country, though.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Ochinawata01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Enugu, I have not hard of that place before.
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
HtwoOw:
Will there ever be a chance for Fashola & Osinbanjo Presidential ticket?

It would have been the greatest thing that's ever happened in Nigeria
Are you high on Burundi weeds?
Two Afonjas to rule a great ZOO like Nigeria?

Impossicant
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by chiefobdk(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
weezii:
The heat this period wan kill person. No light,
Diesel is at N190/litre.

These days guys dey even price the nepa bill which has been on the increase without power supply.

Well we can't die rather we'd pray for 2019 to do quick come.

Even the roads done by the previous FG /State administration is claimed by the present administration.

Somebody please wake me once it's 2019

They even listed ukpor road done by chris ngige 2005
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by chiefobdk(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
weezii:
The heat this period wan kill person. No light,
Diesel is at N190/litre.

These days guys dey even price the nepa bill which has been on the increase without power supply.

Well we can't die rather we'd pray for 2019 to do quick come.

Even the roads done by the previous FG /State administration is claimed by the present administration.

Somebody please wake me once it's 2019
Re: Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year by smithereen: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Realdeals:
Some Nigerians are just pathetic, if the man does not say anything they will complain. He spoke now they are shouting propaganda.
Those shouting they do not have light should go and meet the disco in there area, challenge them if you are paying bill without light, they are private entity now. They'll beg you If you have proof of your claim and threaten to report them to NERC.
It's unfortunate that Nigerians do not believe all these channels work, illiteracy is still our major challenge.

You got it right. Confident illiteracy is at a cosmic level in our country.

The man is giving a report of what has been done so far (something most African leaders never do), showing clear improvements over the status quo and confirmed expectations - IN 3 MINISTRIES!!! He is not claiming to have solved all our problems in one year.

Instead of people doing some research to commend or critique the data they are here crying that they don't have light. Snowflake generation. Their mindless feedback is enough to drive potentially good leaders to just give up and join the thieving horde - since no one will notice anyway.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win / 20% Pay Rise: Police Officers Unhappy, Indifferent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.