Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This (2200 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Can Any Atheist Flaw This Argument / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
There is God and he exists. How can anyone deny the existence of a supernatural power in this world we live in. Search your heart he exists within your soul. If you listen you will hear him speak. So if there is no God, ogun, obatala, Sango, and orunmila has no power? Even all these gods still pay homage and pledge allegiance to the ALMIGHTY SUPREME GOD. Just counter me and I am sure the Lord will lead me to shock you with my reply. Mods should Move to right thread plese
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by alerrck(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why is this in the romance section undecided
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Kalatium(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hehe... The OP is confused

Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kalatium:
Hehe... The OP is confused
do u believe in God
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Kalatium(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
youngestmilly:
do u believe in God
I think so
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by drmikeadams(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin..there is noring like God...

Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
the oponu wants fp by force.... no point stated u are looking for comments before you challenge... guy why?
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Challenge accepted
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2016
alerrck:
Chang the section for me or gerrarahere
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 2:04am On Nov 14, 2016
There is God. First of all. All human being are spiritual. It is our nature. This life is not only physical. We are all spiritual beings having a taste of the physical realm. God is infinite. Even the trees and insects know that there is God forget about religion for now. There is God and I am so sure
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 2:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Raine80:
Challenge accepted
okay check my reply and I want to hear you opinion since 'challenge accepted'
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2016
joshysmartie:
the oponu wants fp by force....
no point stated u are looking for comments before you challenge...
guy why?
ode ni e I swear get out
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin..there is noring like God...
check my reply. How can you say there is no God. Nature is so perfect. There is definitely a creator. Even you wey be human being you are not ordinary, your mind & soul. How can all that formulate from a bang? Why do you say there is no God? I shed a tear cos of that
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 2:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Kalatium:

I think so
ok scroll down. Yes or no lol
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Kalatium(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
youngestmilly:
There is God. First of all. All human being are spiritual. It is our nature. This life is not only physical. We are all spiritual beings having a taste of the physical realm. God is infinite. Even the trees and insects know that there is God forget about religion for now. There is God and I am so sure
The only theory supporting this is biocentricism
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by alerrck(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
youngestmilly:
Chang the section for me or gerrarahere
haha.... Get well soon kid
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by drmikeadams(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=youngestmilly post=51019370] check my reply. How can you say there is no God. Nature is so perfect. There is definitely a creator. Even you wey be human being you are not ordinary, your mind & soul. How can all that formulate from a bang? Why do you say there is no God? I shed a tear cos of that[/quote..abeg no shed tear,,,please show me where he is ,,i really need to sit down .talk and pour out my hearts to him,]
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2016
alerrck:

haha.... Get well soon kid
old man or woman ok
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2016
drmikeadams:
[/quote]

lol are you an atheist? You really need to pour your heart out to him. Find sometime to sit by yourself, meditate, and PRAY. You can read t bible before you start. Please make sure you are present and focused while doing all this

Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Kalatium:

The only theory supporting this is biocentricism
I don't know about any theory. I am talking about my own self awareness tru God
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Sorry o... But... Are you sure you're christian? Because if you are, you would know this thread is very much uncalled for. Are you trying to preach or argue with non believers? Doesn't your bible tell you not to argue all these things? So by saying there is God everyone will believe you? No. Haven't you read about the tares among God's wheat? Of course there would be tares! Its written there in the bible. But will you very unnecessary argument help remove those tares? No. Rather, it would even make you one. My guy chill. Only the holy spirit can draw people to the Lord. The work is not yours. Don't argue biko. Its not necessary.
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Kalatium(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Masikay:
Sorry o... But... Are you sure you're christian? Because if you are, you would know this thread is very much uncalled for. Are you trying to preach or argue with non believers? Doesn't your bible tell you not to argue all these things? So by saying there is God everyone will believe you? No. Haven't you read about the tares among God's wheat? Of course there would be tares! Its written there in the bible. But will you very unnecessary argument help remove those tares? No. Rather, it would even make you one. My guy chill. Only the holy spirit can draw people to the Lord. The work is not yours. Don't argue biko. Its not necessary.
This thread doesn't even deserve a response
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by buffalowings: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Stop smoking osogbo weed

They won't hear
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by prof2015(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
youngestmilly:
check my reply. How can you say there is no God. Nature is so perfect. There is definitely a creator. Even you wey be human being you are not ordinary, your mind & soul. How can all that formulate from a bang? Why do you say there is no God? I shed a tear cos of that
And who told you that nature is perfect. Maybe they didnt teach you in school but you cant survive on 70% of the earths surface, children are born with deformities on a daily basis. The list is endless.
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by drmikeadams(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin,,i dont want meditation,,, i want to sit down and interact with him..,,if i cant see hime,,he dont exist then..
youngestmilly:

lol are you an atheist? You really need to pour your heart out to him. Find sometime to sit by yourself, meditate, and PRAY. You can read t bible before you start. Please make sure you are present and focused while doing all this

Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin,,i dont want meditation,,, i want to sit down and interact with him..,,if i cant see hime,,he dont exist then..
lol go to north ask for suicide belt when u bomb yourself u go see and talk to god
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
alerrck:

Confused mod
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
joshysmartie:
the oponu wants fp by force....
no point stated u are looking for comments before you challenge...
guy why?

Wetin he do u na
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by drmikeadams(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
youngestmilly:
lol go to north ask for suicide belt when u bomb yourself u go see and talk to god
...since you believe he is the creator of man?why do i need to die before i see him? grin grin
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
drmikeadams:
...since you believe he is the creator of man?why do i need to die before i see him? grin grin
no man can see God, no man has seen God, and no man will ever see God. Dis is in what I found in the BIBLE, am not really a religious person cos of the way I live my life but I can tell u that God works
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Y'all need to stop whining me. I know what am saying please
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by drmikeadams(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin..then ,its a myth,,,then ,he doesnt exist...
youngestmilly:
no man can see God, no man has seen God, and no man will ever see God.

So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich / My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) / Lady Narrates Her Bitter Experience With Man, Warns Other Women To Run