Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (50028 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Priscy01(f): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2019
A beautiful South African lady on Twitter identified as Basetsana Moeketsi took to the popular micro-blogging to share loved up photos with her man who she met on the platform after he sent her a message which she replied.

Dr. Moeketsi while sharing the photos took her time to thank God that she replied to her Direct Messages, which was led her to meet her man.

Moeketsi also gave advice to her fellow ladies who ignore their messages because the message is from an unknown person. She urged them to do reply to their messages instead of ignoring it.

According to Moeketsi; “That person you’re ignoring in your DMs is the one. Don’t let pictures/likes/followers fool you. Please don’t go for hype because at the end of the day in a relationship you leave that all behind. Your partner is in your DMs. All the best ” she said.

Moeketsi added that although they'd be getting different kind of messages as she also used to receive it before she met her man but still persuades them to have enough patience.

“I’ve had my fair share of kak DMs .. patience is a virtue. Nonetheless love will find you in at the least expected time, just be open minded,” she said.

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/thank-god-i-replied-to-my-dms-lady-says-as-she-shares-photos-with-her-man-advice-ladies-who-ignore-dms

10 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by GodSaklek(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2019
I saw this on twitter earlier, the lady was very lucky,when u DM some lady,they will ignore your messages, they will not even read it forever,some will read it but never respond, they will be feeling like a god, at the end of the day, they will missed the good opportunity coming their way,10 years later, u will see them going from one church to another after the one they loggedhead with have disappointed them, ladies should know that we are all humans,not all guys are good at approaching lady one on one,but they are better and confident through inbox,while some don't know how to present themselves properly when they text u.. A lots of ladies are making things very difficult for a good man to date them,give them a chance to talk to u,reply their messages, through their chat,u will see the responsible serious guy..

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Mutemenot(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Dis one don catch bush meat cheesy a friend always say "women needed the same way men need money"..
But someone should remind her

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by olafunny(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Cus it worked for you my sister doesn't mean it will work for others. I'm even suspecting this guy that's strategically hiding his face

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 5:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Congratulations pretty
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by starbuck(f): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Not until you meet ritualists undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Kreamie(m): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Some ended up going from Berger to Ajah without getting this far. Congrats to the couples though.

If you know you know.

13 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
Not until you meet ritualists undecided undecided undecided
It is only the materialistic ladies that will fall into the hands of a ritualist.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by VirginSearcher(m): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Time will come
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2019
I ALWAYS TELL NIGERIA LADIES
STOP FORMING
IMAGINE THIS KIND OF SUCCESS STORY

ALL A NIGERIA LADY OR SLAY MAMA CARES ABOUT IS THE LIKES A POST GARNERS

FROM TWITTER TO TYING THE NUPITAL KNOTS

FOR ALL YOU SNUBS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
THIS A STORY FOR YOU TO DIGEST

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by mascot87(m): 5:32am On Jul 15, 2019
Vetorsureodd50:
Odds available

Awon wéré dey o

8 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Jestin: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2019
nairaland ladies how far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by dingbang(m): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Khiaa watsup? Are you listening ? cheesy
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by oduz: 5:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Let me share with all these NL babes that I've been following & have been ignoring me .... maybe, just maybe, the lucky one will wake up cool

The Land is Green cool

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by nnokwa042(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2019
This lady Nigeria feminist will attack you ooh how dare you to tell them to reply their DM ?don't you know in Nigeria after our girls finished claiming feminist and when age is no more on there side they will remember age is just a number,they will be looking for one small boy to become their husband,carry your advice we Nigerian feminist don't need your advice, we must be equal with men we want government to allow us to work as a night security too so we can fight robbers too ,

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by dalass(f): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Tell them... Good for you lady. It worked out well for you grin

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Katier00(f): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Happy for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by amiibaby(f): 5:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Good for her

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by uthlaw: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2019
maybe there thinking is that once they replied your message,you will get 1million naira into your
account. nothing special in being a lady, Africa ladies should wise up!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Mak4web(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by saheedbadmus(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2019
abeg enlighten our 9ja ladies
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Gosj01(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Is okay!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Ryan03(f): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2019
all those typing "tell them, tell them" should also know that some of these women are in relationships and trying to stay faithful, if your girlfriend reply all her chats and give them chances, what will that make her?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by babakb: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.

People are just refusing to accept reality, a happy marriage is the greatest achievement of every woman, feminists may deny it but that's the reality.

Do you know what it means for a woman that she has secured a man that will be by her side for life................

8 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by loadedvibes: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Na so so kiss una dey kiss ?

3 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by liverpool72(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't understand! just dating u are behaving like this what if na marriage? u go post for heaven abi? chai I Don suffer

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Adeheb20(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Good for you
Pls check my sig
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by sunnydking(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2019
U try!!! I wish all these girls had sense like u
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Korllami007: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
I saw this on twitter earlier, the lady was very lucky,when u DM some lady,they will ignore your messages, they will not even read it forever,some will read it but never respond, they will be feeling like a god, at the end of the day, they will missed the good opportunity coming their way,10 years later, u will see them going from one church to another after the one they loggedhead with have disappointed them, ladies should know that we are all humans,not all guys are good at approaching lady one on one,but they are better and confident through inbox,while some don't know how to present themselves properly when they text u.. A lots of ladies are making things very difficult for a good man to date them,give them a chance to talk to u,reply their messages, through their chat,u will see the responsible serious guy..

If you dm naija girls without starting the chat with her account number, is either she ignore your dm or she replies you and create topics from it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. The next thing you will see is the girl posting your chat. She will be like, "See this nonsense guy. He's interviewing me. Some guys are just stupid".

Dm naija girls walahi

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.