Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils - Car Talk (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils (95982 Views)

..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil / Can Mobil1 Annual Protection Motor Oil Truly Give 20,000Miles/1Yr Of Protection? / Mobil1 5W 30 Fully Synthetic Oil Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by thaqib(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2021
So, How good is the MICKING 5 w 30 synthetic oil? Any personal experience?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2021
thaqib:
So, How good is the MICKING 5 w 30 synthetic oil? Any personal experience?
It dries out faster

1 Like

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by Akinjoseph1: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Pls what's the best engine oil to use for my Kia Cerato 2008.Pls I want to do the servicing tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Akinjoseph1:
Pls what's the best engine oil to use for my Kia Cerato 2008.Pls I want to do the servicing tomorrow.

Thanks
It will be difficult to say as most of the oils are scarce and I cannot say what is not
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by weyreypey: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2021
sooperrescue:

It will be difficult to say as most of the oils are scarce and I cannot say what is not
Please comment on Mobil 3000 5W 40 full synthetic oil. Does it also dry up?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
weyreypey:

Please comment on Mobil 3000 5W 40 full synthetic oil. Does it also dry up?

I believe that I should invite an official from mobil to come and talk about the oil destined for the Nigerian market and then we will take it from there

2 Likes

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by weyreypey: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
sooperrescue:

I believe that I should invite an official from mobil to come and talk about the oil destined for the Nigerian market and then we will take it from there
Quartz 7000 10W 40 in M113 engine reasonable?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by Conner44: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oga sooperrescue please what advice would you be giving someone about to try out this oil in an engine for 6 months?

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Conner44:
Oga sooperrescue please what advice would you be giving someone about to try out this oil in an engine for 6 months?

For which vehicle?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by Conner44: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
sooperrescue:

For which vehicle?

For eod 4cyl
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Conner44:

For eod 4cyl

Waka pass. I once noted in a WhatsApp forum that any oil made in South Africa cannot be used on a US spec vehicle. If the oil is good for the US cars, it should be sold in the USA. Petrocam is supplied from SA but no details about where it is produced. Of all the African countries, Nigeria is still the only country that focuses on cars from the USA and since Oando, Total and AP are unable to satisfy the stringent requirements of the Manufacturers of cars for American market,why will we bother with an oil who sees our local oils as competitors and join them in destroying our cars?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by Conner44: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2021
sooperrescue:

Waka pass. I once noted in a WhatsApp forum that any oil made in South Africa cannot be used on a US spec vehicle. If the oil is good for the US cars, it should be sold in the USA. Petrocam is supplied from SA but no details about where it is produced. Of all the African countries, Nigeria is still the only country that focuses on cars from the USA and since Oando, Total and AP are unable to satisfy the stringent requirements of the Manufacturers of cars for American market,why will we bother with an oil who sees our local oils as competitors and join them in destroying our cars?

Okay good advice. Although I read that this petrocam makes their oils I’m Dubai. Are Dubai production oils still manageable for American spec cars?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Conner44:

Okay good advice. Although I read that this petrocam makes their oils I’m Dubai. Are Dubai production oils still manageable for American spec cars?

The only oil that we were misled to believe came from Dubai was Cepsa only to find out that it was made in Spain. I have not seen any other oil of repute from Dubai. But for Petrocam, I managed to glimpse the flag of France on the gallon but I may be mistaken. They are present in Kenya, Congo, Nigeria, SA which is the supplier. What is the common ground between the Nigerian auto industry and the African auto industry? First of all, Castrol sells engine oil for the South African market and produces another brand for the US market. Even the ones made in England for their market are not sold in the US. If you recall in the past that there was a 505 Peugeot made in the USA and the one made in France. The USA spec was higher in equipment than the French spec. Engine was taken from Volvo, Ac, leather seats were standard while the French spec was nothing to be compared to it. It is still the same scenario with the Engine oils

1 Like

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2021
sooperrescue:

c
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by Conner44: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
sooperrescue:

The only oil that we were misled to believe came from Dubai was Cepsa only to find out that it was made in Spain. I have not seen any other oil of repute from Dubai. But for Petrocam, I managed to glimpse the flag of France on the gallon but I may be mistaken. They are present in Kenya, Congo, Nigeria, SA which is the supplier. What is the common ground between the Nigerian auto industry and the African auto industry? First of all, Castrol sells engine oil for the South African market and produces another brand for the US market. Even the ones made in England for their market are not sold in the US. If you recall in the past that there was a 505 Peugeot made in the USA and the one made in France. The USA spec was higher in equipment than the French spec. Engine was taken from Volvo, Ac, leather seats were standard while the French spec was nothing to be compared to it. It is still the same scenario with the Engine oils

Oh so truly if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. Thanks for clearing this up

1 Like

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Conner44:

Oh so truly if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. Thanks for clearing this up

Na so we see am o
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by DonnyE(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
sooperrescue:
We are going to focus on the foreign imported engine oil so that a lot of us should be wary of using any oil just because it is of higher level than the others. Let us reexamine Toyota Corolla 2006 Engine Oil requirements. First it must be gasoline engine oil only, second, it is API SL with the energy conserving. A lot of people are using Mobil 1 US extended performance on a Toyota, it's totally wrong. Oil has levels and Mobil 1 that you will use on a Porsche will not be appropriate to be used on a Corolla. We have Liqui Molly, Addinnol and Motul that will never have reduced oil level as many are suffering with Mobil 1 extended performance. Mobil recommends all season oil and another specifically for Toyota, Honda and Nissan. While I am still researching, I will encourage everyone to use Motul energy 5w30 api Sl engine oil or Liqui Molly and Addinnol as the case may be.
Please what's the price of this motul oil 5w30? And any registered selling point in PH?
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by weyreypey: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2021
sooperrescue:

Na so we see am o
Cepsa contact please
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2021
DonnyE:

Please what's the price of this motul oil 5w30? And any registered selling point in PH?

+234 805 509 2014. Call them and they will give you better information
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2021
weyreypey:
Cepsa contact please

Bros, I have never bought the oil but I recall seeing it in some big garages and they are always boasting that it came from Dubai until I showed them the place of manufacture and I believe that the adulterated gangs got the info at the same time and started doing their own version of the oil and the demand for the oil ebbed and Mobil came out with their XHP API SN which finally relegated the demand for Cepsa. Mobil XHP is now above 8k while Cepsa is sold less than that.
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by weyreypey: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
sooperrescue:

Bros, I have never bought the oil but I recall seeing it in some big garages and they are always boasting that it came from Dubai until I showed them the place of manufacture and I believe that the adulterated gangs got the info at the same time and started doing their own version of the oil and the demand for the oil ebbed and Mobil came out with their XHP API SN which finally relegated the demand for Cepsa. Mobil XHP is now above 8k while Cepsa is sold less than that.
... The available must be very inferior
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by dru23(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
sooperrescue:
We are going to focus on the foreign imported engine oil so that a lot of us should be wary of using any oil just because it is of higher level than the others. Let us reexamine Toyota Corolla 2006 Engine Oil requirements. First it must be gasoline engine oil only, second, it is API SL with the energy conserving. A lot of people are using Mobil 1 US extended performance on a Toyota, it's totally wrong. Oil has levels and Mobil 1 that you will use on a Porsche will not be appropriate to be used on a Corolla. We have Liqui Molly, Addinnol and Motul that will never have reduced oil level as many are suffering with Mobil 1 extended performance. Mobil recommends all season oil and another specifically for Toyota, Honda and Nissan. While I am still researching, I will encourage everyone to use Motul energy 5w30 api Sl engine oil or Liqui Molly and Addinnol as the case may be.

You are spewing garbage and ignorance .. And you call your self a range rover mechanic......

There is nothing Wrong using Mobil 1 Extended Performance for Toyota cars ... All that matters is for the oil to meet the API standard and the car manufacture specifications........

All engine oil designated for the USA market most meet the basic API standard ... Mobil 1 Extended Performance exceed those standards.. This is why anything Mobil 1 sells like crazy in Nigeria.......

Now the other brand that u are pushing people to buy etc .. I will never touch those brands.. Those brands are not even made in the USA and for some weird reasons they have the API ..below is the full meaning of API

API is an acronym for the American Petroleum Institute. The institute's Starburst stamp of approval—“American Petroleum Institute Certified”—was created to help consumers identify engine oils that meet minimum performance standards set by vehicle and engine manufacturers.

API does not regulated oil for other country .. Any oil designated for the USA as to have that logo.. They are
there only for the USA market... No API logo should be on a non USA brand unless it is been sold in the USA market

Please let us try and educate the public .. Google and Youtube are ur friends.. Do ur research my people ...

We are dru23 take pride in what we do .... And we try and give our consumers the correct information that will help them in making right decisions.....

2 Likes

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
dru23:

You are spewing garbage and ignorance .. And you call your self a range rover mechanic......

There is nothing Wrong using Mobil 1 Extended Performance for Toyota cars ... All that matters is for the oil to meet the API standard and the car manufacture specifications........

All engine oil designated for the USA market most meet the basic API standard ... Mobil 1 Extended Performance exceed those standards.. This is why anything Mobil 1 sells like crazy in Nigeria.......

Now the other brand that u are pushing people to buy etc .. I will never touch those brands.. Those brands are not even made in the USA and for some weird reasons they have the API ..below is the full meaning of API

API is an acronym for the American Petroleum Institute. The institute's Starburst stamp of approval—“American Petroleum Institute Certified”—was created to help consumers identify engine oils that meet minimum performance standards set by vehicle and engine manufacturers.

API does not regulated oil for other country .. Any oil designated for the USA as to have that logo.. They are
there only for the USA market... No API logo should be on a non USA brand unless it is been sold in the USA market

Please let us try and educate the public .. Google and Youtube are ur friends.. Do ur research my people ...

We are dru23 take pride in what we do .... And we try and give our consumers the correct information that will help them in making right decisions.....

You want to sell your products by deceiving yourself. Mobil has not in their wildest dream has ever thought of recommending extended performance oils for Toyota. They created mobil 1 for Honda, Nissan and Toyota. Another oil is all season oil for Toyota. If a rangerover 4.4 v8 recommends Castrol edge 5w30 for up to 2009 models, is it the same oil that a 2007 Camry or your Kia Rio that’s recommended for it? If Range-rover recommended 5w20 for their 2010 V8, 5.0 engine, will you recommend the same oil for a 2.7 4 cylinder Toyota engine? A 2.0 engine of an Evoque up to 2018 still uses 5w30 oil, is the oil in the same category with a 2007 Corolla 2.0? There are people selling Mobil 1 for Toyota on jumia and they don’t come to Nairaland to market their products, they pay for advertising on jumia and they are taken very seriously on that platform. Deceiving people that they can use extended performance on their compact engines is like telling a Toyota Corolla owner that he needs premium fuel for his Toyota.

1 Like

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
weyreypey:
... The available must be very inferior

That is why we should be very careful where we buy these oils. There are a lot of people that have no stake in the industry. All they do is to adulterate popular brands. Cepsa has lost the market share to Mobil because of the introduction of the Mobil Xhp API SN
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by dru23(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
sooperrescue:
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=dru23 post=104614553][/quote]

As you can see, these 3 engine oils quoted are European oils and the fourth oil is Favoil from the Uk which I have tested on both a Range Rover and a Toyota. On a Rangerover, It dried up after a month while on the Sienna, six months after , no shortage. The sienna is a 3.5 engine while the Rangerover is a 4.4 engine. I have used addinol for all brands and it’s still the same level. Liqui Molly is now SN plus but I am yet to access it properly
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by dru23(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
sooperrescue:

You want to sell your products by deceiving yourself. Mobil has not in their wildest dream has ever thought of recommending extended performance oils for Toyota. They created mobil 1 for Honda, Nissan and Toyota. Another oil is all season oil for Toyota. If a rangerover 4.4 v8 recommends Castrol edge 5w30 for up to 2009 models, is it the same oil that a 2007 Camry or your Kia Rio that’s recommended for it? If Range-rover recommended 5w20 for their 2010 V8, 5.0 engine, will you recommend the same oil for a 2.7 4 cylinder Toyota engine? A 2.0 engine of an Evoque up to 2018 still uses 5w30 oil, is the oil in the same category with a 2007 Corolla 2.0? There are people selling Mobil 1 for Toyota on jumia and they don’t come to Nairaland to market their products, they pay for advertising on jumia and they are taken very seriously on that platform. Deceiving people that they can use extended performance on their compact engines is like telling a Toyota Corolla owner that he needs premium fuel for his Toyota.

You stated that Mobil 1 Extended Performance is very wrong for Toyota cars...... There is a different between wrong or not necessary......

Now if you stated that Mobil 1 Extended Performance is not necessary for Toyota cars than fine no issues at all ... But for you to say it is totally wrong is where I have a bone to pick with you ........

I always encourage uber drivers regardless of the type of car they drive . I encourage them to use Mobil 1 Extended Performance to give them a longer oil change and better engine protection.. I tell them due to the constant use of the car .

The engine will need more lubrication and protection from heat and other wear and tears that comes with constant usage.. And to only change oil every 10k miles not 20k .......

Now other car owners that don't use their vehicles for uber or taxi purposes . I advice them to use Castrol Magnatec .. If you are driving 12k miles less a year than castrol is good. And change oil every 7k miles.. But most customers will prefer to use Mobil 1 Extended Performance regardless the application they is been used for .. It gives them peace of mind knowing that Mobil 1 EP will give their engine the extra protection needed........

Now the oil that u are advising people to use, where are they coming from? What about the reviews on them etc ..

You mention Liqui Molly .. Do u know how expensive Liqui Molly ? Especially if it is the original and u want them to use it on Toyota cars .. Don't you think it is an overkill to use it ? You also mention Addinnol oil , who makes that.. I look on Google and Youtube and couldn't find them ..... So please let us be on objective in our thinking.......

You also mention that real sellers sell their engine oil product on Jumia ..... .. How are u sure those things on Jumia are not fake ? .......

My only advice to anybody that wants to buy any oil, whether na name brand or not .. Kindly do ur research.. YouTube and Google's are ur friend ......

2 Likes

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
dru23:

You stated that Mobil 1 Extended Performance is very wrong for Toyota cars...... There is a different between wrong or not necessary......

Now if you stated that Mobil 1 Extended Performance is not necessary for Toyota cars than fine no issues at all ... But for you to say it is totally wrong is where I have a bone to pick with you ........

I always encourage uber drivers regardless of the type of car they drive . I encourage them to use Mobil 1 Extended Performance to give them a longer oil change and better engine protection.. I tell them due to the constant use of the car .

The engine will need more lubrication and protection from heat and other wear and tears that comes with constant usage.. And to only change oil every 10k miles not 20k .......

Now other car owners that don't use their vehicles for uber or taxi purposes . I advice them to use Castrol Magnatec .. If you are driving 12k miles less a year than castrol is good. And change oil every 7k miles.. But most customers will prefer to use Mobil 1 Extended Performance regardless the application they is been used for .. It gives them peace of mind knowing that Mobil 1 EP will give their engine the extra protection needed........

Now the oil that u are advising people to use, where are they coming from? What about the reviews on them etc ..

You mention Liqui Molly .. Do u know how expensive Liqui Molly ? Especially if it is the original and u want them to use it on Toyota cars .. Don't you think it is an overkill to use it ? You also mention Addinnol oil , who makes that.. I look on Google and Youtube and couldn't find them ..... So please let us be on objective in our thinking.......

You also mention that real sellers sell their engine oil product on Jumia ..... .. How are u sure those things on Jumia are not fake ? .......

My only advice to anybody that wants to buy any oil, whether na name brand or not .. Kindly do ur research.. YouTube and Google's are ur friend ......

Is the bone biscuit bone or cow bone? I am not your competitor as I have never for once imported a litre of oil. When I talk about Addinol and other European brands, I am concerned about the Toyota. With all the hype of being reliable, why are the engines drying the oils? My first experience was when I used Oando 5w40 as it was then to service a 2008 Camry and it dried up after a month and the owner changed it to Mobil xhp and it was fine. Another time I used EP on a 2013 Camry and thank God that the owner was there when we bought the oil from Gazzzuz and it also dried up after 2 months. The man refused to bring that car to me anymore because I recommended the oil that dries to him. In my search for European oils, I studied and observed the sync with Toyota engines. It works for them and even though it does not have starburst or energy conserving, it is not drying up and therefore protecting the environment and our pockets. I was once sent a catalogue by Ravenol and that is one of the most expensive oils in the world and except for Bentley that uses 15 liters of oil, how long will it be sold out? Okay I will rephrase my English, it is not advisable to use EP for your Toyota. I was thinking in French when I wrote it. Those Jumia sellers can be mischievous sometimes but they sell higher than any other outlets Addinol oil is a German brand and I have met the Germans when they came to my office to talk about the market. They don’t see any competition in our local market. At my request, they now brought in 8 and 9 speed transmission fluids and it has done well for our repairs industry
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by dru23(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
sooperrescue:

Is the bone biscuit bone or cow bone? I am not your competitor as I have never for once imported a litre of oil. When I talk about Addinol and other European brands, I am concerned about the Toyota. With all the hype of being reliable, why are the engines drying the oils? My first experience was when I used Oando 5w40 as it was then to service a 2008 Camry and it dried up after a month and the owner changed it to Mobil xhp and it was fine. Another time I used EP on a 2013 Camry and thank God that the owner was there when we bought the oil from Gazzzuz and it also dried up after 2 months. The man refused to bring that car to me anymore because I recommended the oil that dries to him. In my search for European oils, I studied and observed the sync with Toyota engines. It works for them and even though it does not have starburst or energy conserving, it is not drying up and therefore protecting the environment and our pockets. I was once sent a catalogue by Ravenol and that is one of the most expensive oils in the world and except for Bentley that uses 15 liters of oil, how long will it be sold out? Okay I will rephrase my English, it is not advisable to use EP for your Toyota. I was thinking in French when I wrote it. Those Jumia sellers can be mischievous sometimes but they sell higher than any other outlets Addinol oil is a German brand and I have met the Germans when they came to my office to talk about the market. They don’t see any competition in our local market. At my request, they now brought in 8 and 9 speed transmission fluids and it has done well for our repairs industry

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by Dododawa01: 5:23am On Aug 10, 2021
sooperrescue:

As you can see, these 3 engine oils quoted are European oils and the fourth oil is Favoil from the Uk which I have tested on both a Range Rover and a Toyota. On a Rangerover, It dried up after a month while on the Sienna, six months after , no shortage. The sienna is a 3.5 engine while the Rangerover is a 4.4 engine. I have used addinol for all brands and it’s still the same level. Liqui Molly is now SN plus but I am yet to access it properly
2006 Toyota corolla u mentioned, Toyota didnt say we shd use synthetic oil but 5w30. Addinol German oil u stated here are not in US and if d oil is good as u stated American we buy them. I will only advised to use what's good for your engine. U stated u recommended Mobil 1 to 2013 Toyota camry owner but d oil dried up after 2 months but not all 2013 Camry dried up after six months but depend on wears and tear in d engine.
In conclusion use what's good for u and most important is d viscosity of d oil if d oil is genuine and that's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Dododawa01:

2006 Toyota corolla u mentioned, Toyota didnt say we shd use synthetic oil but 5w30. Addinol German oil u stated here are not in US and if d oil is good as u stated American we buy them. I will only advised to use what's good for your engine. U stated u recommended Mobil 1 to 2013 Toyota camry owner but d oil dried up after 2 months but not all 2013 Camry dried up after six months but depend on wears and tear in d engine.
In conclusion use what's good for u and most important is d viscosity of d oil if d oil is genuine and that's my opinion.

Hmmm you are right but Toyota recommended 5w30 without stating synthetic, according to you and they went further to tell us that it must be gasoline engine, added the starburst sign with a clincher that it must be energy conserving. I don’t know if there’s any oil that fits that description that is not fully synthetic. As for Addinol and also for Ravenol, both German oils, they are touted to be one of the best oils in the world. Addinol is 3 years old in the country but those who bring in Ravenol says people don’t want to buy because it is very expensive. As for Toyota engines drying up the oils being used is a thing of concern and most gurus here will always say it’s an engine defect without offering any solution. Must every Toyota engine be ringed to eliminate this major problem or do we allow 20w50 engine oils to take care of the problem? The solution to the oil shortage or dryness is what we should all join hands to resolve.
Re: Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils by sooperrescue(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2021
And mind you that the Range Rover Evoque stated that we must use 5w30 and recommended Castrol up to 2018 models and it is for an engine that the cost of replacement according to Coscharis billing, will buy 2 toks 2015 Corolla, is the uber Corolla 5w30 going to use the same oil because they are both 2.0 engines? Motul is sold in the USA, so also is Ravenol and I don’t know for Addinol but their 5w30 is GF 5 and energy conserving while the 5w20 is resource conserving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.