Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,676 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Son Of RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Canada (717 Views)

Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Canada by Godwingist(m): 4:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Odekunle was stabbed by a Burundian man, Joe Ndikuriyo at a place called Piper’s Bar and Grill.

Solomon Odekunle, the son of a Redeemed Christian Church of God pastor, has been reported dead following stab wounds he sustained at a bar in Ottawa, Canada.
According to reports, he was stabbed by a Burundian man named Joe Ndikuriyo at Piper’s Bar and Grill.
Odekunle, who gained admission to study Economics in the University of Ottawa in 2012 was stabbed during a brawl between Ndikuriyo and another person.
His sister, Deborah, gave a heartfelt eulogy of her brother whom she apparently had a high regard for.
She wrote, “If I did know it would be your last, I would have given you more than a fist bump. I would have gotten down on my knees and give you the deepest bro-hug.
“If I did know it would be your last, I would have pleaded with the drama leader to allow the rehearsal to linger a little so you and Peter could make us giggle a little more with some frog jump.
“If I did know it would be your last, I would have treasured those great words you shared with me a couple of months ago in the technical department, have them handwritten with the best calligraphic pens, framed and given to you right after doing those frog jumps.
“To the Solomon I saw last week, to the Solomon that finally got his picture taken properly last week, to the Solomon with an intellectual smile and chubby cheeks, to the Solomon his friends described as kind-hearted and meek, see you next.”
According to a report by CBS News, Odekunle was the 17th victim of homicide in Ottawa since the beginning of 2016.

source http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/son-of-rccg-pastor-stabbed-to-death-in.html

Re: Son Of RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Canada by Flexherbal(m): 4:31am On Nov 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Son Of RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Canada by darocha1: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Quite unfortunate, but Op, would you rather use 'A NIGERIAN' and take out the Redeem church
Re: Son Of RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Canada by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2016
It has already started...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO EVIDENCE: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England – Reno Omo / Police Release List Of Successful Candidates / Eat Plantain Instead- Aregbesola Tells Nigerians To Stop Eating Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.