Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals (1225 Views)

100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “dated Him For 6 Years, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees. Next Week, He’s Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by wedoAmebo: 4:38am On Nov 14, 2016
SOURCE: http://www.amebosquare.com/uncategorized/im-26-years-old-but-ive-dated-12-guys-and-had-7-abortions-young-lady-makes-shocking-confession/

The woman shared her story on social media telling shocked users about her past life.
According to her, she is just in her 20s and yet has had several abortions for many men.
Now she is about to get married and is wondering whether or not to tell her husband-to-be about her past.
Below is she told the story:
Please help. I’m tearing up.
I’m a young woman in my 20s. I’m actually 26 this year.
I’m in love with a 28-year-old man. He has a good job and he is quite nice to me. In fact, I always feel that any girl who is not a virgin should not marry him. He’s that good.
We have been together for a year and he has promised marrying me but he doesn’t know my past deeds.
The thing is, I have this innocent and youthful look. Looking at me no one, including him, would ever realise that so far, I’ve dated 12 guys and I’ve had seven abortions for them.
I’ve been that bad.
So, he has planned our marriage for December and I feel guilty not telling him what I had done. I feel that if I tell him, he could change his mind and break up with me. I don’t think I can get another man like him.
What do I do? Tell him and lose him? Or keep quiet and get married?
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by youngest85(m): 4:40am On Nov 14, 2016
congratulation
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by iSpread(m): 4:55am On Nov 14, 2016
ARE YOU NOT TIRED
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by westlius(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2016
she should not tell her man belle no Day finish as long as she doesn't have complication during d abortion
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by capatainrambo: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2016
don't tell him

then again will you listen?
I'm sure you will prefare to confess your sins after one misguided comfortable person tell you to
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by mofeoluwadassah: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2016
U shld av told him earlier b4 u get dis far in d relationship,nd if u dont get 2 tel him nw nd he finds out later u might end up loosing him,so i wil sugget u tel him nw, who knws he might forgive u.
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2016
wedoAmebo:
SOURCE: http://www.amebosquare.com/uncategorized/im-26-years-old-but-ive-dated-12-guys-and-had-7-abortions-young-lady-makes-shocking-confession/

The woman shared her story on social media telling shocked users about her past life.
According to her, she is just in her 20s and yet has had several abortions for many men.
Now she is about to get married and is wondering whether or not to tell her husband-to-be about her past.
Below is she told the story:
Please help. I’m tearing up.
I’m a young woman in my 20s. I’m actually 26 this year.
I’m in love with a 28-year-old man. He has a good job and he is quite nice to me. In fact, I always feel that any girl who is not a virgin should not marry him. He’s that good.
We have been together for a year and he has promised marrying me but he doesn’t know my past deeds.
The thing is, I have this innocent and youthful look. Looking at me no one, including him, would ever realise that so far, I’ve dated 12 guys and I’ve had seven abortions for them.
I’ve been that bad.
So, he has planned our marriage for December and I feel guilty not telling him what I had done. I feel that if I tell him, he could change his mind and break up with me. I don’t think I can get another man like him.
What do I do? Tell him and lose him? Or keep quiet and get married?
you are torn up And out already... Wetin de sweet dey kill... All that glitters is not gold, live with it or go for counseling to get better.

As for the guys that shared you like bread and sardine, their karma get kongi but them never know.

Smallie, learn to close your legs always.

Modified : you better tell the man than allowing him find out himself... You messed up big time, I feel so disappointed at you.
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by soloroyality(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Tell him what? No try am cus not every guy the smile but even if u tell him and later on u were not able to conceive (Godforbid) if na one abortion for me i go marry u but 7 dey too much, my advice for u is this, die with the secret.
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by emekachimek: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Let me not disturb myself about your future fertility, but you need serious follow up: You have a high risk for developing cervical cancer. Go for Pap smear ASAP
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by Taiofil(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
If u knw it wont affect ur womd or childbearing then no qualms... You can tell him if u want to or not! Ur choice. Main point is if ur womb aint affected!
Re: I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
1) He needs to get himself tested as you were having unprotected sex.
2) Why did you not use contraception? 7 times is not an accident!
3) I feel sorry for that guy
5) You started with deception your secrets are not secrets if more than two people know about them. He does not know the real you based on what I have read. If you tell him it could affect the dynamics of your relationship should he find out much later that's also a potential issue.

(1) (Reply)

We Chatted Yesterday 2day She Is Asking For MTN 1500 / Meet My Next Wife / My Vasline Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.