Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Sinister Affections Part 2 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections Part 2 (55191 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / From Nigeria With Love: Part 2 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
[b]

Shindara woke up feeling chilly. She had goosebumps all over her body. If she didn't know better, something bad was going to happen to her today. She could sense it but in what way would it happen.

She'd always had this feeling whenever she was going to get hurt but this feeling was unbearable. It consumed her whole being. She sat up in her bed wondering if she should go for her duty today or call in sick. As far as she was concerned, something bad would happen whether she stays home or goes out.

She felt the goosebumps break afresh on her light skin as shivers tore down her spine. Whatever it was, it'd be massive.

"Dear God. Please watch over me today. Protect me from evil'' She prayed and went to take her bath.

She was still in the shower listening to music from her phone that was on thw hand wash basin. She took her time to clean up herself. She got a phone call and the goosebumps and chills came again. She rubbed her shoulder in a scared manner and switched off the shower to pick the call.

Oh, It was Danladi. She hissed and took the call.

"Morning Dan'' She greeted.

"Morning sunshine. How are you today?'' Danladi replied ethusiasticly.

"i'm fine, thanks for yesterday''

"Ahh, it's really nothing. I was just having your back. I'm glad you enjoyed it''

Shindara smilled ''Yes I did. The movie was just too funny''

"I trust me to always make the right choice'' Danladi said in a proud plsyfull manner.

"Yeye, he's started bragging again''

"Forget that thing. Seems like you're bathing uhn,''

"How the hell did you know??'' Shindara shrieked

"Relax, It's not like I can see the beautiful sight.... Talk to you later. Chao'' Danladi ended the call with a small growling laughter that Shindara heard. More goosebumps broke loose over her.
;

"Daddy Shindaraaaa... Ahn ahn, they will soon start the wedding na.'' Mrs. Oluwafemi called out her husband. They were to attend a wedding at ten and it was already 9:40 yet Mr. Oluwafemi was taking too long to get ready.

"When you delay me, I normally don't make a fuss woman. Come and help me balance this fila (cap) on my head jor'' Mr. Oluwafemi replied his wife while trying to wear his tie right.

"Cap, you can't wear. Tie, you can't tie'' Mrs. Oluwafemi groaned and helped her husband.

"But you married me that way, didn't you? Live with it o''

"At least, over 25 years of me helping you out with dressing should be enough for you to learn it''

"Haaaa. Kike, you never taught me o'' Mr. Oluwafemi said outraged.

"Richard! You want to lie abi? Oya do your cap yourself'' She slammed his cap on his grey haired head.

"Kike mi, Adunni mi.... Just do it for me now and teach me when we're back''

"So you can beg?'' Mrs. Oluwafemi laughed and help her husband.

"You know I love you so much'' Mr. Oluwafemi said and gave his wife the same cunningly sweet smile that made her fall years ago.

"Awwwn. I love you too baby mi'' Mrs. Oluwafemi blushed and kissed her husband.

"You keep falling for that smile'' Mr. Oluwafemi jested.

"When you're so very adorable. You want to say you don't fall for this too'' She used her hand to motion all over her body indicating her hour glass shape that she had maintained from her youth.

"Always dear. I'd have you right now but we have a wedding to attend'' Mr. Oluwafemi picked up his tablet android. He watched his wife reapply her lip stick in a hurry. "See her, she's lost in me''

She heard him and gave him the "I'll show you peper tonight'' look.

They both rushed out of their room and came out of their mansions front door. The chauffeur had already parked the limo and had opened the door for them.

"what about the meeting with the stakeholders today Dear? Seems like you arent preparing for it'' Mrs. Oluwafemi asked.

''I've postponed it. It'll hold tomorrow'' Mr. Oluwafemi replied and took his seat in the limo after his wife ''God willing,tomorrow''

The chauffeur shut the door and goosebumps broke out on Mrs. Oluwafemi's skin on hearing her husbands last sentence.

Please drop your comments.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
LoveSpirit:
Following..
Thanks bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nmaglit:
Following 2
thanks bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
horlorlardaey is here!!
Kwantinu ooooo
e kaabo o bros
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Marvel1206:
More updates grin
if i slap you ntie
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
mattyboy007:
Keep it cumin plzzz
thanks bruvh
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Marvel1206: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Whaat? Shindara is going to lose her dad sad
Mooooorrre!!!
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by smardray(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
...sstephen..since dis days dat weve been waiting ...u nw dropped dis small tin ehn!!!!..lemme sha pardon u..dis once...tnk ur stars...u wud ave been doing frog jump or siga obo nw....we awaiting anoda one boss...abeg dis story must not wear out ooo....

wat is dis tin dats gonna appen gan sef

oluwafemi mr shud nt go an die ooo...
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by coolbreezy01: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
If not for the love I have for this super story ehn...nevetsibot for don go ground sha...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by LoveSpirit: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Waitingggggggg..
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by slimsue(f): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Am glad I got here. Sorry I was away, my boy broke my fone thereby sending me offline for about a month. Nice work here NevetsIbot.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by smardray(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2016
...look at d face of dat boy....he looks stubborn...always looking for an axe to grind
slimsue:
Am glad I got here. Sorry I was away, my boy broke my fone thereby sending me offline for about a month. Nice work here NevetsIbot.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by slimsue(f): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2016
smardray:
...look at d face of dat boy....he looks stubborn...always looking for an axe to grind
Far from it, he is not stubborn but a sweet little boy. smiley smiley
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by LoveSpirit: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Now, I'm wondering what has happened to Sinister Affections. I hope I'm wrong.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bleep you Nevetsibot for the delay... I know that the delay is deliberate. In a matter of time people'll lost interest in the follow-up of this story.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by tunjilomo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Excellent
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Samexdx(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
NevetsIbot where art thou?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Samexdx:
NevetsIbot where art thou?
baba no vex ehn. I'm like super busy.. Xmas is near nd art jobs keep pouring in
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
baba no vex ehn. I'm like super busy.. Xmas is near nd art jobs keep pouring in
Good work, but you should know that many of us that luv the story are losing interest, all the while u've been complaining about being busy, now the festive period has also added to it. Mind you, one can only tell a story that has both beginning and ending. Sory to say it might end up not being a story but a wasted effort not until you do the needful.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
excel101:
Good work, but you should know that many of us that luv the story are losing interest, all the while u've been complaining about being busy, now the festive period has also added to it. Mind you, one can only tell a story that has both beginning and ending. Sory to say it might end up not being a story but a wasted effort not until you do the needful.
No shii bro. I'm planning to take a day off pencil and papers and type it all at once. Thanks for the 'bleep' tho.

I'm sorry everyone... I'm gonna update once on xmas nd finish d story. Stay tuned. I'm sorry again for d delay. Money must be made na.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good, I'm expectant
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Marvel1206: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
No shii bro. I'm planning to take a day off pencil and papers and type it all at once. Thanks for the 'bleep' tho.

I'm sorry everyone... I'm gonna update once on xmas nd finish d story. Stay tuned. I'm sorry again for d delay. Money must be made na.
hisses*
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Marvel1206:
hisses*
lol.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by YINKS89(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
nevetslbot as promissed dis is xma. make sure u fulfil it.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by babtuna1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Where is this man?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
F*ck you! F*ck you!! F*ck you!!! nevetsibot, you're just playing games with the intelligence of people following up ur story. Keep the rest of the story to yourself. You guys will write a story and its respective episodes, when it starts gettin the interest of the audience that's when you slow down, giving reasons that you're very busy. This is the 4th or 5th month now and still counting. Liar.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Ralupresh(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
excel101:
F*ck you! F*ck you!! F*ck you!!! nevetsibot, you're just playing games with the intelligence of people following up ur story. Keep the rest of the story to yourself. You guys will write a story and its respective episodes, when it starts gettin the interest of the audience that's when you slow down, giving reasons that you're very busy. This is the 4th or 5th and month now and still counting. Liar.
easy tiger
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by franksteele: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
excel101:
F*ck you! F*ck you!! F*ck you!!! nevetsibot, you're just playing games with the intelligence of people following up ur story. Keep the rest of the story to yourself. You guys will write a story and its respective episodes, when it starts gettin the interest of the audience that's when you slow down, giving reasons that you're very busy. This is the 4th or 5th and month now and still counting. Liar.
U are really vexing ooo... But pls calm down cos it is affecting everyone....
Oga NevetsIbot where are u?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm really sorry. Contrary to what excel thinks... Ion have this story typed down completely. My cousin's right here nd he knows the reasons i've been performing poorly.

1. My system crashed. I now type on phone.. Not comfy at all

2. Art works/practices

3.Drum tutorings

Coupled with fam and bae.

You can stone me sev. I won't blame you guys. I hate having to wait so long for something too.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2016
[b]***************
"Richard. I'm not feeling too good'' Mrs. Oluwafemi grabbed her husbands hand.

"What's wrong dear'' Mr. Oluwafemi asked squeezing her hand mildly.

"I have a bad feeling. Like.... Something is about to happen''

"Ahn ahn. Kike.. Nothing is going to happen. Relax. We have a big day ahead of us,. It's only normal to think it'll turn out bad'' Mr. Oluwafemi consoled his wife.

"No Richard. You don't understand. Someone is going to die''

"What are you saying. Don't talk about death that way. No one is going to die in Jesus name'' Mr. Oluwafemi hushed his wife. He saw her yellow skin become rigid with goosebumps. "Kike. Are you sure you are okay? We can turn around and take you to a clinic now''

"No. Maybe I'm just being paranoid''

"No?... No?..... Goosebumps are all over you. You have a fever. We're going back''

Mr. Oluwafemi pressed the intercom button bu him and conversed with the driver.

"John. Take us back home. My wife is sick'' He said.

"Who's John?'' The driver replied with an evil laugh.

Mr. Oluwafemi was enraged '' what sort of game are you playing with me. When did all these disrespect come to be. My friend, turn this car around''

"Will you shut the fvck up!!'' The driver yelled back. "We'll soon end your misery''

Mr. Oluwafemi stared his alarmed wife in the eye. That wasn't John.

Slowly white gas sipped into their chamber in the car. They both lost consciousness embraced in eachothers arms

Mr. Oluwafemi slipped slowly into consciousness. He opened his eyes slowly and took note of his surrounding. He was in a room. A dark one with only a small window allowing little light inside. He could feel his wife lying by him.. He felt her neck for a pulse and nodded thankfully when felt one.

He reached into his agbada pocket for his phone but it wasn't there. He rested his back comfortably on the wall and thought. Who could be behind all these. Who wanted him dead so bad. Why were they putting his wife into this mess? He thought of the shareholders in his company. Surely, even the least trusted one of them couldn't have him kidnapped. How did the kidnappers even cut through the beefed up security around him? What did they do to John, his driver?

He was sweating now. The poor ventilation was not helping. He felt his wife stir painfully.

"Kike. Are you okay?'' He asked while supporting her up gently.

"I'm fine. Where are we?''

"I don't know dear. We'llmake it out of this. I promise'' He assured her while stroking her arms.

"No we won't. I know what i felt'' She rebuffed him.

"Don't lose hope. We'll make it''

"Do you think its one of your competitors?''

"No. No...... Even Badmus himself can't do this'' He said and adjusted himself better. "Let's see what they want. If its money, I'll give them.''

"What of our children? Our twins.... Will they be safe?''

"''I hope so.''

Suddenly the iron door on the other side of the room flung open. It came with a flood of white light that it was too sharp for Mr and Mrs Oluwafemi's eyes. They had to squint hard and block with their hands. Three hefty men walked into the room. The light man leading the other two was wearing a black round necked top and a cammo trouser. He had a military dogtag on his neck.

Mr. Oluwafemi recognised him at once. Shindara had used this same guy as her whatsapp profile picture for a day. He knew Shindara wasn't safe.

The light man stood three feets away from them. He was holding a pistol with a silencer fixed to its noozle.

"Any last words sir?'' The light guy asked.

Mrs. Oluwafemi gulped in fear and went to her knees pleading.

"Please for God's sake. Spare us. We'll give you anything please'' She begged. Mr. Oluwafemi yanked her back to a sitting position. He would never let her beg.

"Nah. You can't give me. You'll hold back some'' The light guy replied.

"Is it money?.......how much? State it....'' Mr. Oluwafemi said boldly.

The light man laughed for a while. "I know you're the richest man in Africa but we both know you can't release your hard earned money''

"You this bastard. So it's all about what excatly. Aye e o ni da'' Mrs. Oluwafemi lashed at the light man.

Infuriated, the light man pointed the gun at her ''Don't you fvcking insult me'' He pressed the trigger and released lead at her.

Mr. Oluwafemi watched his wife bleed from the red hole on her forehead. His world crumbled. He clenched his fist as adrenaline rushed into him.

Like a preying leopard. He shot up at the light guy and sent a dozen punches at him. The two other guys pulled him off and punched him repeatedly in the face and soon he was bleeding. The light guy sprang to his feet and wiped blood off his face.

"You were going to die with her anyway'' He slammed the pistol on Mr. Oluwafemi's face and then released a three bullets into his chest.

"Put them in their limo and drive the back to town''

Shindara walked out of her room in the camp and walks straight to her post. She was to watch the checkpoint before the gates of the camp. She walked past a group of men who were talking. She felt the camp was hot. Something must have happened.

She felt some people looking at her in pity. She decided to ignore them.
Someone yanked her from behind. Shindara turned angrily to see who it was. It was Diana.

"What is it? Did you have to pull me like that?'' Shindara asked irritatedly.

"Have you not heard?'' Diana asked in disbelief

"That you suddenly stopped talking to me months ago for no reason of that we are breathing?'' Shindara replied with a scoff.

"I'm sorry but this thing is serious''

"What gossip do you have again?''

"Olu was murdered'' Diana said with a tone of sadness in her voice.

"Who's Olu?''

"Chai Shindara..... The richest man in Africa. Mr. Oluwafemi. He was murdered along with his wife yexterday afternoon.''

Shindara's ears rang for minutes. She felt her legs shaking. She walked towards a wall and rested on it. Hot tears poured down her face.

"Shindara. Why're you crying over Him?'' Diana asked surprised to see actual tears from Shindara.

"God. Why?.... Why?'' Shindara sobbed. She sat on the ground and buried her head between her knees.

"Shindara. What's wrong. Did you know them?'' Diana asked squating in front of Shindara.

"They're my parents'' Shindara whispered.

"Your what?!!!!!!" Diana asked in shock.

"They're my parents!!!!!!'' Shindara screamed in agony that it bought the attention of soldiers and staffs around.

A stone rolled on the ground fast and slammed Shindara in the knee. She lloked at the direction the stone came from and saw it was Chisom who had mistakenly kicked the stone towards her while running towards her.

Chisom stopped running towards Shindara as he saw the deadly look on her face. Her eyes were bloodshot. She looked like a demon who has breathed fire into his eyes.

Shindara lost all commonsense she had. To her, she had seen someone to mete her anger on. She picked the stone, sprang to her feet and flung it at Chisom who was too late to dodge it. The stone slammed into his right shoulder and he winced painfully while grabbing his broken colar bone.

"Ah. Shindara. Control yourself'' Diana held onto Shindara who was walking towards Chisom with a death stare on her face. Diana didn't see the thunderclap backhand slap that slammed into her face by Shindara. Diana fell to the grou nd with a red eye.

Other soldiers who were looking had already started running towards Shindara. They'd guessed Mr. Oluwafemi was her father. No one was expecting a reaction like this from her.

Shindara cocked her automatic rifle and aimed at Chisom who was looking lost. Glued to a spot, he wished Shindara wouldn't shoot.

Before others could get so near. Shindara had pressed the trigger.

"That was very reckless of you sergeant!" Gen. Okafor said while sitting accross his table. Shindara was standing opposite him with two soldiers holding her. "you're a soldier. Handling stress and trouble effectively should be your selling point. I lost my father while him and I was on a mission. I watched him die. That did not make me spray bullets all over my men.''

"I'm terribly sorry General. It won't happen again'' Shindara said with a sniff. She was trying desperately hard not to cry in front of Okafor. What would he think of her? Her parents were killed. Was that so hard for everyone to understand?

"I trust It won't happen again. You're excused from the army indefinitely till you're called back to serve your punishment. You can go home and perform your rites to your parents. The Nigerian army will be duly represented ayt their burial and we are terribly sorry about their death. We'll be on top of the investigations of finding their killers.'' Gen. Okafor said. He stood to his feet, walked round the table and placed a hand on Shindara's shoulder. "We'll have two bodyguards watching over you and three over your twin.''

Tears streamed down Shindara's cheeks like a slow moving stream. Okafor wrapped his arms around her trying his best to console her. Slowly her rubbed her back like a father. He felt sorry for her. She was a female. He'd heard she was having troubles with Henry... Now this had to happen.

"I swear. We're going to get your parents killers'' He whispered into her ears and broke the embrace. "Good bye sergeant!''

"Thank you so much sir. Goodbye General!'' Shindara wiped the tears that lingered at the corner of her eyes with a little smile. Gen. Okafor simply smilled and watched her march outside his office.

Shindara was closely follwed by the men who stood by her in Okafors office. She walked slowly though. Thinking.... Thinking about a lot of things. She was sure her parents would get to heaven. Sure as hell. She knew no other people as godly and morally upright like her parents. She shouldnt be worried about where they were. She knew already but the fact that they were killed by some vile idiots made her mad. Her parents were to have the best protections. Well, her father always hated bodyguards and security following him around. He was so humble despite his wealth that you'd think no one would hurt him. She had asked the security at home to keep an eye on him secretly whenever he wished to go out without escorts. He probably found out and stopped them. Now see how much it cost him. His life.

Her thuoughts diversed to her twin sister. Goodness knows how the darling was doing now. She'd surely give her a call soon as she gets home since her phone wasn't with her now. She hoped her twin was taking things easy and not waving a knife at her boyfriend now just like she waved a gun.

Oh her parents. The thought of them brought tears to her eyes again. They were gone from earth now and she couldn't talk to them as much as she wished to anymore. She barged into a woman in suit and apologised. She looked ahead of her to see Henry walking towards her in the same hallway. He had that cold stare as usual and his shoulders were crazily hanging proudly by his head. His proud big chest was pumped out as usual and his fists were curled into balls. One would think he was a totally macho man.

Shindara looked upon his figure. She was totally getting over him. Now ther her parents death had taken over her emotions, Henry could jump of a cliff or ride a bull into hells gate. She cared less about him. He was just one big proud egoistic adult baby who needs one big hard reset slap on his brains to her.

She saw his eyes spark in delight when he saw her but the spark vanished in a jiffy.

Henry studied Shindara as they walked yet closer to eachother in the long hallway. Her face was swolen. No one needed to tell him she had been crying. Why? He didnt know. He wanted to talk to her, to make her laugh again like he used to. That contagious smile of hers that always made him smile too, he badly wanted to see it. However, a ho is a ho.. She cheated. He couldn't forgive that.

They got closer and closer and his hheart beat only increased as the distance between them thinned out. She was so beautiful despite her sad look. He was falling again. Falling hard. She had that special effect on him without even trying. He gaped at her as he let his legs carry him closer. She was looking him in the eye too.

'God... Those eyes' He whispered.

'Ahhhh Talk to her Henry. She might need some love now' Henry's angelic self popped on his right shoulder.

'No way. There's no excuse for cheating. Walk on boy. Fvck emotions' His devilish side popped by his left.

'Have you no shame uhn?' Angelic Henry referred to the devilish Henry 'The key to love is forgiveness'

'yeah right! Henry, let's go his way. Talk to her, hit that pvssy and run. It's only normal'

'You both are mad o' Henry replied his thoughts.

He got closer, still maintaining eye contact with her. They walked past eachother. It seemed like they spent thirty long hours walking past eachother. He could hear John Legends 'all of you' playing in his head. He wanted to hold her hand and pull her back but as fortune would have it. He slammed into one of the soldiers escorting Shindara.

'Didirin' He heard his devilish self snarl at him.

The soldier apologised even though Henry was at fault. Shindara didn't bother looking back at what happened. She knew. She smilled silently and walked towards the enrance of the hallway.

Henry stared at her as she went. Well, he had better get his head together. Gen. Okafor had called him to head the investigations of Mr and Mrs. Oluwafemi's death. He needed his head in one piece.

'wait Henry' His angelic side screamed 'What's Shindara's surname?'

'Oluwafemi. Why?' Henry replied.

'The olodo is still asking why. I taya for you' His devilish side remarked.

Realisation hit Henry. He clenched his fist dejectedly "Oh God no!!!'' . He ran towards the entrance to see Shindara being driven off into the distance. He failed![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by YINKS89(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2016
wow... lets gt dis over with asap man.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by eddyddon234(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
I've almost waited for eternity... finally it comes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.