Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) (22418 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by jtjohn(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is the only reason i respect Lucky Igbeinedion Administration during his tenure as a Governor there was no school fees increment, AAU was the cheapest state university in Nigeria until oshiomhole came on board and increase the school fees with no infrastructure.......I see no reason why Oshiomhole should build another state university when AAU lacks the basic infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by omanifrank(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Change

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by emperorAY(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Abeg I wan ask if dis government. pple get heart 200percent . Haba we need to shoot dat VC and d former govt .

Probing those useless criminal VC should hav being Buhari first point of call, they ar educated criminals
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by dreezybines: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mistake

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Destined2win:
When I become President, all these thing will cease to happen.
but when are thou becoming the president?
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Our School, abeg make una nor riot 2morow make I for got enter school, being in the sciences ain't easy oh
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by frubben(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Change continue, enjoy it. You guys voted for change

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
These students should have known they would keep paying d school fees when they paid acceptance fee last year.. Because this is the new school fees.
It is not like when they where entering 200lvel they increased the fees, that's what they paid in 100 level and that's what they might keep paying.
They are calling it increment because 300 & 400 level are not paying saMe fees .

Buy still I feel for them, because after this you would still rent hostel to stay starting from 80k per person and 100k for two person.

This country is in complete decadence.
Let's just hope it get better.
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Donkaz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
FUTO up next!!!
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by dandig(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Before I enrolled into this institution as a student, it was on this same nairaland I got info's about the school.We were all taken aback by fmr gov.Adams Oshiomole's 200% percent increment of fees for our juniors ..I'm now in 300L tho exempted from that fee, we all thought maybe things will differ now BUT for Wia the new intakes were also served with this same amount.100 & 200 level went to protest peacefully and possibly with faith meander their fate and then the military came in and began to show their prowess on helpless students...This is infradig and a total show of shame.
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Edo people must enjoy their CHANGE peacefully. In the voice of Oshomhole "GO AND DIE " IF YOU CAN NOT PAY THE NEW FEE. Hahahaha... Edo people are on a very very long thing.

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by DEIFIED(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
dreezybines:
Lol grin grin grin ... Which kind lie be this one now?? How will dey shoot someone on the head not die
Nigerian universities and rumor are like 5 & 6...
Probably one of the armed men used the butt of is gun to hit him on the head...
I think the bullet graze the student head. That does not disproof the fact that the school fee was increased and there is currently protest over it.

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by jonerumu1: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
REVOLUTION IS THE KEY TO RECREATING A BETTER NIGERIA ... We will recreate Nigeria and Retore Nigeria from these OLD fools . They will pay the BIG price soon . BLOOD FOR BLOOD
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Destined2win: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
dancok:
but when are thou becoming the president?
Soonest trust me, by God's grace
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Destined2win: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
mannirmusa:

My brother governing a country like Nigeria is not a simple as you thought.
I can do all things
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just when ASUU strike New hit us, This Mumu students go dey riot for School Fees Hike and now we all going home. FU-CK you all

"The School University PRO, Mr. Edward on a telephone chat told Team AAUXCLUSIVE to tell AAUites that academic activities as been suspended indefinitely and hostel occupants are to vacate hostel immediately.

See Press Release Below…

Senate at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 14th November, 2016, reviewed the circumstances leading to wild jubilation by students on Monday, 14th November, 2016, and resolved as follows:
1) That Senate condemned the the action of the students which it considered uncalled for and unwarranted
2) Flowing from the above, Senate decided that all academic activities in the University be suspended immediately .
3) That all students should vacate the campus latest 4: 00 pm today, Monday, 14th November, 2016.
4) The offices, should remain opened.
5) That students, Parents, Guardians and the general public should take note and comply in their own interest.
Thanks PAR (Senate)."

Source http://aauxclusive.com/academic-activities-suspended-indefinitely-all-hostel-occupants-should-vacate-hostel-immediately-mr-edward-aau-school-pro/
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Slymonster(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
aau and protest..poor students
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Slymonster:
aau and protest..poor students
Oshiomole wants to run AAU to d ground
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by ametu166(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Meanwhile, student took advantage of a truck loaded with bag of rice...The truck got burnt and d rice offloaded by students and residents around 1t4 area of AAU, ekpoma[size=8pt][/size] grin

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Harrybanty(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am an AAU student, the protests continue tomorrow. we will burn down the school!
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Gassa007: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:
Just when ASUU strike New hit us, This Mumu students go dey riot for School Fees Hike and now we all going home. FU-CK you all

"The School University PRO, Mr. Edward on a telephone chat told Team AAUXCLUSIVE to tell AAUites that academic activities as been suspended indefinitely and hostel occupants are to vacate hostel immediately.

See Press Release Below…

Senate at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 14th November, 2016, reviewed the circumstances leading to wild jubilation by students on Monday, 14th November, 2016, and resolved as follows:
1) That Senate condemned the the action of the students which it considered uncalled for and unwarranted
2) Flowing from the above, Senate decided that all academic activities in the University be suspended immediately .
3) That all students should vacate the campus latest 4: 00 pm today, Monday, 14th November, 2016.
5) That students, Parents, Guardians and the general public should take note and comply in their own interest.
Thanks PAR (Senate)."

Source http://aauxclusive.com/academic-activities-suspended-indefinitely-all-hostel-occupants-should-vacate-hostel-immediately-mr-edward-aau-school-pro/
May thunder rip you into pieces. Big idiot

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gassa007:

May thunder rip you into pieces. Big idiot

I know you can't comprehend why I am angry, because you are a common garage boy who has access to phone and can type and insult people online.
You that paid school fees thinking they would reduce school fees for you, I hope you are wise. NANS joining you to protest I hope you know they are all graduates.
So because of your little, dirty protest I would go home because of your dirty protest.
There is more to life than insulting, think and make constructive sentences.
If only you could do that there wouldn't be any protest now.
The school won't reduce school fees, get that to your head.
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by collinometricx: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Everythinq was a peace protest.. Until the VC AND THE DEAN INVITED SOLDiers to come and kill their students... A soldier boldly said "HE WAS GIVEN THE GUN TO KILL HUMANS AND NT ANIMALS" and truely they pulled the triqqer at two students... Even wen Haruna the nans presido came and addressed us, and he said he wnts to qo and see the injured students at the hospital... The soldier came and they told all of us to qo home but we refused... They started beatinq with wire,sticks,iron and many more. Which made the students to run into the skul, jumpinq over the skul fence and soldiers followed us with their quns corked... Thank God we manaqe to escape throuqh a secret entry road... And the skul has been shut down....
. ALUTA CONTINUA
. VICTORIA ACERTERA
. This is just the biqqininq we will fiqht until the Vc and the dean Who said skul is nt for everybody that if we can't pay we should qo and meet our parents and qardians are removed

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by decasey(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
I don't have much 2 say, some of dem n dere parents voted 4 dem, so let dem enjoy it.
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Gassa007: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:

I know you can't comprehend why I am angry, because you are a common garage boy who has access to phone and can type and insult people online.
You that paid school fees thinking they would reduce school fees for you, I hope you are wise. NANS joining you to protest I hope you know they are all graduates.
So because of your little, dirty protest I would go home because of your dirty protest.
There is more to life than insulting, think and make constructive sentences.
If only you could do that there wouldn't be any protest now.
The school won't reduce school fees, get that to your head.
Do you know chatting with you is a waste of time,you guys(300l above) claimed they can't do it so they showed you how its done.You in one rain- proofless room, picked up your wonky cheap "bontel" of phone and 10mb(Mtn dashed you to better your wretched/miserable life) to come online and started ranting. I'm sure if you're affected, you won't be spewing this trash here.There's another protest tomorrow,come there and talk trash if your demented life won't be beaten into sanity.Animal!!!

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by BrutalJab: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:

See Press Release Below…

Thanks PAR (Senate)."

You talk like a primary school kid. What's the meaning of all this gibberish you have been vomiting here?

Come to school 2maro and repeat this trash, your family members won't be able to pick any part of your body aswear.

300level student of Adult Education spewing nonsense.
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
BrutalJab:

You talk like a primary school kid. What's the meaning of all this gibberish you have been vomiting here?

Come to school 2maro and repeat this trash, your family members won't be able to pick any part of your body aswear.

300level student of Adult Education spewing nonsense.

You people are disrupting academic activities, your cries can't be heard. New fees for new set of people. Take or write jamb again and fill Uniben
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gassa007:

Do you know chatting with you is a waste of time,you guys(300l above) claimed they can't do it so they showed you how its done.You in one rain- proofless room, picked up your wonky cheap "bontel" of phone and 10mb(Mtn dashed you to better your wretched/miserable life) to come online and started ranting. I'm sure if you're affected, you won't be spewing this trash here.There's another protest tomorrow,come there and talk trash if your demented life won't be beaten into sanity.Animal!!!
I am writing with Nokia C1-01, but you are using iPhone 6s and you can't afford school fees, can't you see where your problem is coming from.
Your people are disrupting our academic calendar. If you can't pay the school fees take jamb and fill uniben and let us and those willing to pay the fees learn.
You can finally enjoy your iPhone 6s in uniben you hear
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Gassa007: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:

I am writing with Nokia C1-01, but you are using iPhone 6s and you can't afford school fees, can't you see where your problem is coming from.
Your people are disrupting our academic calendar. If you can't pay the school fees take jamb and fill uniben and let us and those willing to pay the fees learn.
You can finally enjoy your iPhone 6s in uniben you hear
Sickbrain quote me again and die miserably

1 Like

Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by BrutalJab: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:

You people are disrupting academic activities, your cries can't be heard. New fees for new set of people. Take or write jamb again and fill Uniben

Please omo baba olowo come and buy jamb for me na.

People like you are the reasons government extort and treat us anyhow.

As long as I am alive, nobody will receive lecture in that school till the fee is reduced.

We aren't zombies!!!!
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gassa007:

Sickbrain quote me again and die miserably

Mr Killer and dier
Wizard why not use your power to kill the past governor & VC, you just talk anyhow, I wonder if you are a student self
Re: Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) by dreezybines: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
DEIFIED:

I think the bullet graze the student head. That does not disproof the fact that the school fee was increased and there is currently protest over it.

My point wasn't about the school fee... It was about the gun shot on the head Which is a very big lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admit Students Through JAMB Not Post-utme – FG Warns / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help / 10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.