Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Issue solved (closed thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issue solved (closed thread) (9244 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / Closed thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Since you still want to view cheesy

I am running for mr nairaland, seun pls remove money from the prices to be won , make the winner mod of a section of their choosing

2 Likes

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Gladiator1: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Another lie

3 Likes

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
Another lie
this is how fights start you fail today, try again

1 Like

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
last week, i ended the call on my gf by mistake, she sent me a text telling me that it was rude, i replied explaining myself, she didn't respond, i called 3times she didn't pick, i decided to chill, later she came online on whatsapp, stayed for like 30mins and we were both just be silent to each other, i dont even know who she was talking to self angry i don't know why fine girls have this pride that the man should be the one making effort always, now she writes this on her post on instagram

bia talk2bella what does her statement mean? is she tired or what?

There's a previous grievance
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by kermitDfrog: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
maybe she is angry about something you have done before that you didnt take note of

sipping hollandia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by delishpot: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
She dey do you shakara. But, do you do it often? Does she do it often or it is just this one time? Were you guys quarelling when it happened?
She is prolly throwing tantrums.
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

There's a previous grievance
but i tried to make peace with her, you women like wahala too much, so if she doesn't talk angry how i am supposed to know, what i did wrong , i am usually the one begging every time we have a fight
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
delishpot:
She dry do you shakara. But, do you do it often? Does she do it often or it is just this one time? Were you guys quatelling when it happened?
She is prolly throwing tantrums.
boss just call that i ended by mistake its been 5days now that this stuff has been going on , i decided to chill and wait for her to come and talk then i saw this post
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:
maybe she is angry about something you have done before that you didnt take note of

sipping hollandia
na wa oooo you are all saying the same thing, ok what should i do now because if i call her now she go dey feel like boss
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by herzern1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
*Couqhs...

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by delishpot: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
boss just call that i ended by mistake its been 5days now that this stuff has been going on , i decided to chill and wait for her to come and talk then i saw this post

Hahaha, post new photo of you hanging out with your pals chilling and caption it...... some people appreciate good people grin grin grin as your dp then do not call her.
This only works if she has been the one giving you wahala O. If you have been treating her nonchalantly and she feels that call drop was the final straw then abeg no do wetin I recommend O.
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
mtcheeew.. Watch hw this thread turns into smtyn else...
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha, post new photo of you hanging out with your pals chilling and caption it...... some people appreciate good people grin grin grin as your dp then do not call her.
This only works if she has been the one giving you wahala O. If you have been treating her nonchalantly and she feels that call drop was the final straw then abeg no do wetin I recommend O.
guy she usually worships me i swear but i always beg quick because i was scared of another guy man getting her attention but i felt like the begging was getting to her head so i rested this time, see what she posted like 2weeks ago, i dont want to lose her , if na game she dey play i ready
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
TEVLI:
mtcheeew.. Watch hw this thread turns into smtyn else...
pls abeg i dont want fight today i just want to brain storm on how best to handle her
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Elkay3: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
That's y I believe openness and honestly helps a relationship to last. You did something I don't like, politely; sweetheart, I don't like this.
Same way the other way.
We don't hav to argue, we can reach a consensus on it without creating distance. It's based on talking amicable terms and understanding.
On this topic, I think...There's an unresolved offense you committed. Talk to her.

2 Likes

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Laveda(f): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by delishpot: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
guy she usually worships me i swear but i always beg quick because i was scared of another guy man getting her attention but i felt like the begging was getting to her head so i rested this time, see what she posted like 2weeks ago, i dont want to lose her , if na game she dey play i ready

Naim be say she Don vex. Cos if she worships you, she would hardly do stuff that would annoy you. That is to say, Na you dey find her trouble most times grin. Oh well, just keep sending her SMS. 1 joke per day.
You guys need to sit and talk cos her acting this way would not help her live happily with you.
But bia, we're you guys quarreling before the phone cut? Haba, this can not be the first time phone is cutting while you guys we're talking Na, why did she wear this particular one like helmet?

3 Likes

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Elkay3:
That's y I believe openness and honestly helps a relationship to last. You did something I don't like, politely; sweetheart, I don't like this.
Same way the other way.
We don't hav to argue, we can reach a consensus on it without creating distance. It's based on talking amicable terms and understanding.
On this topic, I think...There's an unresolved offense you committed. Talk to her.
Girls have that attitude boss, i can bet if i call her now she wont still pick, send someone to talk to her she will say we are fine, i will keep my distance maybe later i will use a girls pix as dp on whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by youngberry001(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:
Lol
LAVEDA cool

#military
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
delishpot:

Baim be say she Don vex. Cost if she worships you, she would hardly do stuff that would annoy you. That is to say, Na you dry find her trouble most times grin. Oh well, just keep sending her SMS. 1 joke per day.
You guys need to sit and talk.
what i need is a way to get her to call me without me calling her, for once let her be submissive sad its somehow na every time i am the one saying sorry
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Gladiator1: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
this is how fights start you fail today, try again
I've taken it upon myself to instill sense in u. Atleast, that's a very good service to humanity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Laveda(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
youngberry001:
LAVEDA cool

#military

Hey, howdy?
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
I've taken it upon myself to instill sense in u. Atleast, that's a very good service to humanity
like rain grin you will stop falling
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by youngberry001(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:

Hey, howdy?
am good:
how yur day..?
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Laveda(f): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
youngberry001:
am good:

how yur day..?

Not bad. wink just the sun here.

And yours?
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
youngberry001:
am good:

how yur day..?
can you pls take your talk with her elsewhere pls
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Elkay3: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
Girls have that attitude boss, i can bet if i call her now she wont still pick, send someone to talk to her she will say we are fine, i will keep my distance maybe later i will use a girls pix as dp on whatsapp

give her a little distance. May be she's in the mood swings. Monthly circle has been studied to shift their mood to the left, that could be a cause.
But I won't go with the idea o using another gals pics. Last time I tried, it goes horribly wrong! I mistakenly use someone's pic who later insisted I was hers.
And true, about sorry, I prefer apologizing than the pride of not apology. But again, too much paints you as too weak and desperate. You can make your call without apology. Whichever way, never give up.
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by youngberry001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:

Not bad. wink just the sun here.

And yours?
lolx,,,,u complain about sun dear....what can i said about me'''uhm

#military
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by YorubaDemon(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
break up thread loading, you never learn.

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by youngberry001(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
can you pls take your talk with her elsewhere pls
heey bro am sowwie::

#military
Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Gladiator1: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
like rain grin you will stop falling
Lol. I'll only stop wen u get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Issue solved (closed thread) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol. I'll only stop wen u get sense grin
ok lets reason, what did i do? is it not my thread, cant i share my problem? if you no wan talk i wont beg you na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples In New Sexy Photos / Function Of Sperm In Women. / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.