Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? (604 Views)

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? by japhezyjafito: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
what will you do when you discover your girlfriend has a side boyfriend.. I mistakenly saw my girl's message to a guy which proves she is dating the so called guy.. this is a girl that has helped with in times of trouble... her attitude towards her coming to my place has reduced.. I asked her why is she not always around me and she says she doesn't want to loose interest in me if she sees me often. this is someone that will always be with me more that normal,.
though I have not asked her if she is cheating on me but they are signs..
please what should I do
Re: What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? by Destined2win: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
The earlier you learn that a girl finds it difficult to stick to one guy, the better for you. Just live your life and be happy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? by youngberry001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ah aint talk much......

#military
Re: What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? by excellencyabia1: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Relationship is not marriage and besides with what you wrote i don't think that both of you are engaged. In as much as you help her is what the time calls. So if you are not winning then check well.
Re: What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Here to read lies cool
Re: What Will You Do When You Discover Your Girlfriend Has A Side Boyfriend? by niyot124: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
japhezyjafito:
what will you do when you discover your girlfriend has a side boyfriend.. I mistakenly saw my girl's message to a guy which proves she is dating the so called guy.. this is a girl that has helped with in times of trouble... her attitude towards her coming to my place has reduced.. I asked her why is she not always around me and she says she doesn't want to loose interest in me if she sees me often. this is someone that will always be with me more that normal,.
though I have not asked her if she is cheating on me but they are signs..
please what should I do

You know, something tells me YOU might have actually been relegated to being the side boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / Pleasure With Pain. Prt One. / Is Abortion As Dangerous As It Is Portrayed To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.