Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word (21918 Views)

Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by FSBoperator: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Redmoon:

You overestimate the importance of your ravings.

Well, the Prof didn't think so since he decided to reply we trolls with his Useles WOLEXIT bullcrap write up

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by 9jatatafo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
BABA TAM pls fuel is not selling for N40/ltr. Tell your man PMB to do the needful
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by zabadii(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
royalexcel2:
My Cowardly Yoruba Professor . NDE ofe nmanu.
he wasn't a coward when he was jailed for speaking against the genocide in Biafra war. Gowon is ur hero today. amazing who the true coward is.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by blackjah(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Kudos to you that do everything you promised to do.

Even Trump us gradually reclining on his promises.
Last time I checked, it's his Green Card and his choice to do whatever with it.

I'm just surprised it's becoming a trending issue among ipods
stop typing gibberish
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dear Wole,

Next time, put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by yaki84: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
chuose2:
We all know that the South-West are all
HA!!fonja

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by excel101(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mr #40/Litre of PMS, where have you been all the while? I will say you are welcome back. Daddy leave Soyinka alone. As sudden as you came out to respond to the prof. so also we want you yo also give us an answer. Please why has PMB not pegged PMS for #40/Litre?
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by rafabenitez: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Unfortunately the children of afonja are chameleon like in nature,cowardice runs so deep in there blood,srry prof west u ll be dissapointed woefully,ass lickers of the north.spits.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by oheni(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
hahaha!!! old age itself is illiteracy... first of all, the only thing you knew in school was literature i swear... maths u no know, biology, for where? even geography self. that is why you used some hyperbole and thought you could brainwash us and make urself important because you feel we are illiterates. you are a disease and disgrace to the country. with all the intellect you claim you have, all you are is just the father of cultism in Nigeria. shekina. Old and wise men are known to keep their words and not to run into their shells when it backfires. i even stopped respecting you the moment u endorsed buhari as the best presidential candidate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by dedzzy: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omo if soyinka try say em wan use mago maago dodge the tearing of his green card i will personally lead an online campaign against him. A whole scholar dey yarn maggot for mouth. na dem dey give us bad name. Nah so i hear say another one say he saw a woman becoming the U.S president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Ojiofor: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Soyinka needs lecture from NOI.
Oya receive wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by eitsei(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:
What's with all these crying over someone else's green card. These old and young idiots should just face their lives
ko Yemi o
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by ayindejimmy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eastactivist:

cheesy, false hope
I'm sure you don't know that "the WALL is now a FENCE" And he hasn't be inaugurated yet.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
oheni:
hahaha!!! old age itself is illiteracy... first of all, the only thing you knew in school was literature i swear... maths u no know, biology, for where? even geography self. that is why you used some hyperbole and thought you could brainwash us and make urself important because you feel we are illiterates. you are a disease and disgrace to the country. with all the intellect you claim you have, all you are is just the father of cultism in Nigeria. shekina. Old and wise men are known to keep their words and not to run into their shells when it backfires. i even stopped respecting you the moment u endorsed buhari as the best presidential candidate..
add to the fact that he is a serial divorcee.. but he had the guts to call another man's wife a shepopotamus...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by lapo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have a lot of respect for the two professors but prof. David West should have taken his colleague's threat with a pinch of salt. The threat was meant to win sentiment votes for Hilary.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by maxzzo1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm 2 stupid men....we are still waiting to see fuel at 45 box o....moreover soyinka must tear dat green....datz why is good to tink b4 talking...
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by emmasege: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
When God wants to humiliate a man who has been parading himself as the repository of wisdom, He causes him to 'misyearn'.

Who says Papa grey hair is all wise, such has not read the book of Proverbs that 'even a fool is regarded wise when he holds his lips'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Marotzke(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
But this is not the first time Capone is caught in unnecessary bragging.

The last time, he threatened to stone Obama if Obama stepped foot into Nigeria.
When Bishop Hassan Kukah took him up and rebuked on such rascally claims, bobo changed gear.
He then claimed that no one really expected him to pick up a stone and throw. Pray what did he mean?

Soon he would tell us that we shouldn't expect him to actually pick up the card and tear. He would then proceed to lecture us on idiomatic expressions and semantics. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by amanikondo: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eastactivist:
I came to read comments today... grin
Afonja come and defend your master

[size=13pt]Another flat head Ipod with ultra low IQ. Afonja is for people in Ilorin not yorubaland. Except Wole Soyinka is now from Ilorin.[/size]
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by FSBoperator: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
amanikondo:

Another Ipod with ultra low IQ. Afonja is for people in Ilorin not yorubaland. Except Wole Soyinka is now from Ilorin.

Afonja was a yoruba posted to ilorin land which happened to be yoruba

So afonja is synonymous to yoruba

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by dEastActivist: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I'm sure you don't know that "the WALL is now a FENCE"
And he hasn't be inaugurated yet.

This excuse is just too lame...
The man should fking tear the rubbish and come back in honour...
Is anything difficult in doing this simple task he vowed to take
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by dEastActivist: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
amanikondo:

[size=13pt]Another flat head Ipod with ultra low IQ. Afonja is for people in Ilorin not yorubaland. Except Wole Soyinka is now from Ilorin.[/size]

Afonja...
Lemme educate you a Lil.

In igbo your new name means "bad belle"

And the beauty part of it is that it rhymed well with the afonja that betrayed Yoruba interest and cowardly served the interest of his master which any Yoruba man in his shoes would also have done the same grin

As you can see brah, It quite describes yorubas from two perspectives , the ilorin perspective and the Igbos perspective... cheesy
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by totorimi: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2016
If a man at that ripe age doesn't know how to guard his mouth in public he will surely run into trouble. Nobody forced him to talk he wilfully told the world that if president elect Trump should win the election he will tear his green card so what the hell is he waiting for.

I am sure if he is sworn in he will change his mouth typical of the afonjas. So they should leave him with Trump that man knows what to do with him, no need for anybody to expect him to tear that card hr knows too well that the alternative of coming to settle under the lordship of the great bubu is not an option . The best thing for him is to openly beg the Americans to forgive and forget for daring to rubbish their green card for attempting to tear it. He thinks this one is PDP card that obj just tore in public and got away with it. They will even revoke it for making such a terrorist statement.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:58am On Nov 15, 2016
... It is a shame. Wole Soyinka is not fidelity bank therefore he doesn't keep his word. So much for an acclaimed Nobel laureate.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Duru1(m): 2:01am On Nov 15, 2016
It is of unfortunate that men of Wole Soyinka's stock usually start what they cannot finish. I guess the act of loudmouth is inherent among the folks.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Duru1(m): 2:05am On Nov 15, 2016
amanikondo:

Original Oyo Ile was 30 miles north of Ilorin. This fact has rendered the crap about Oduduwa useless. Today's Yoruba are pure Aroke.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by leoniel(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2016
Am not a fan of OBJ but I think what he said about prof knowing more about mixing of wine and little about politics is true shocked
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Spidermon: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2016
However small your role was in bringing this cachectic president to power, thunder will roast your balls.

When u dey tell us that year say petrol go be 2 litres for 50 box...

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by ayindejimmy(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

This excuse is just too lame...
The man should fking tear the rubbish and come back in honour...
Is anything difficult in doing this simple task he vowed to take
wait a sec...

If he said he would and he hasn't how is anyone's biz?

After all, it's his. If I were him too I won't and you'all can go to hell
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
uhm.its funny coming from an elder.if he tears the card,will it stop him from walking the surface of the earth?
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Almand: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2016
amanze15:
nonsense talk, like he cant enter any of country in the world he wishes to, with self recognition as a Nobel laureate of literature. oga tam west face your work
He can but can not have a paid job. Entering any country will not translate to food.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Almand: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2016
amanze15:
nonsense talk, like he cant enter any of country in the world he wishes to, with self recognition as a Nobel laureate of literature. oga tam west face your work
He can but can not have a paid job. Entering any country will not translate to food. That thousands of dollars that is making him comfortable will not be available again. He will be reduced to attending dinners by the likes of Ameachi. He creditable will take a downward dive faster than the Naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / 60 Reps Seek Change From Presidential To Parliamentary System / Snatching Of Mace: PDP Reacts, Indicts Security Agents, APC Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.