Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word (21903 Views)

Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by dEastActivist: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
ayindejimmy:

wait a sec...

If he said he would and he hasn't how is anyone's biz?

After all, it's his. If I were him too I won't and you'all can go to hell

Really, afonjas will never disappoint but why are you guys so Shameless?
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Splashme: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
chuose2:
We all know that the South-West are all

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by dornald: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls Soyinka dont let people push u,dont tear ur green card it may affect Nigerian in future for entering Us,
and dont forget its a serious offence in US to tear Green card.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by dornald: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
dEastActivist:

Really, afonjas will never disappoint but why are you guys so Shameless?
Correct no be him own,if he like he can tear it and if he does not is no body bussiness
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by true2god: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Are woke Soyinka and TB Joshua related? Just curios.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by amanikondo: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Afonja...
Lemme educate you a Lil.

In igbo your new name means "bad belle"

And the beauty part of it is that it rhymed well with the afonja that betrayed Yoruba interest and cowardly served the interest of his master which any Yoruba man in his shoes would also have done the same grin

As you can see brah, It quite describes yorubas from two perspectives , the ilorin perspective and the Igbos perspective... cheesy

The same way your Agbari Ojuwku sent thousands of your Ipod fathers to their deaths for his greediness. Did you know he ran? The coward man ran. Your biafra is dead in latrine. When you talk of betrayal, your tribe ranks number one. You know history now, unless you want more discussion.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by amanze15(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2016
yes sir what are you trying to get across?! i dont understand.
another fact, do you know citizens of western countries who get jobs overseas renounce their citizenship so as to avoid Foreign Account Tax Compliance as the case maybe. common don't be petty, everything in life is not all about money.
Almand:

He can but can not have a paid job. Entering any country will not translate to food.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by freeze001(f): 5:35am On Nov 18, 2016
harheesha:
I Don't Know Why People Won't Leave This Man Alone I Dont Know Wat You Will Gain From There Are More Important Issues In The Country

Lever him, leave him...That is why Nigeria is the way it is!
Integrity and keeping to one's words are fundamental attributes. It is the reason a lot of politicians present themselves as worthy candidates with lofty promises and sworn oaths of integrity yet once they get there they deny those promises, become 'untouchable' and then the result is the kind of Nigeria we have.

At every level, people must be accountable! Before and if u voluntarily promise to do something, make sure it is doable and then fulfil it. in the event you are unable to, u must be humble enough to give credible reasons for such failure not shifting the goal post mid-game and yapping crap including calling himself and his generation uneducated.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by freeze001(f): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
I still dont get why people care if he tears it or not, whats your business why not focus ur energy on something else.

At his age should he be talking anyhow? Then he should be prepared to walk the talk especially considering that he contributed massively to bringing this dead government into power knowing that he has an alternative in a place like the US where he is accorded respect and entitlements as a senior citizen.

We all know it's a tall order but no one asked him to be stupid so if he cannot follow through, he should apologise and put it down to senility associated with age...claim that he was having an emotionally senior moment. And to think he doesn't even have the right to vote in US federal elections as a green card holder so what was he feeling like?
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by freeze001(f): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

The point is its really no one's business, we've all said things dat we wud like to take back maybe he said it in d spur of d moment think he wouldn't win.

Then he should be honourable enough to eat crow and take it back not come out to insult Nigerians. It is our business because he's supposed to be a respected Nigerian and his opinions matter. He's not just any John Doe on the streets! He's a relevant model to some, I'm not sure fickle mindedness is something u want him passing on to this who look up to him.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by freeze001(f): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2016
totorimi:
If a man at that ripe age doesn't know how to guard his mouth in public he will surely run into trouble. Nobody forced him to talk he wilfully told the world that if president elect Trump should win the election he will tear his green card so what the hell is he waiting for.

I am sure if he is sworn in he will change his mouth typical of the afonjas. So they should leave him with Trump that man knows what to do with him, no need for anybody to expect him to tear that card hr knows too well that the alternative of coming to settle under the lordship of the great bubu is not an option . The best thing for him is to openly beg the Americans to forgive and forget for daring to rubbish their green card for attempting to tear it. He thinks this one is PDP card that obj just tore in public and got away with it. They will even revoke it for making such a terrorist statement.

Even d PDP card baba don bend mouth one kind say no be him tear am abi wetin. Na d same water dem dey drink wey dey cause loquacious disease.
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by freeze001(f): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2016
ayindejimmy:

wait a sec...

If he said he would and he hasn't how is anyone's biz?

After all, it's his. If I were him too I won't and you'all can go to hell

So why say u will when you won't? undecided
To prove what point if any?
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by Almand: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
amanze15:
yes sir what are you trying to get across?! i dont understand.
another fact, do you know citizens of western countries who get jobs overseas renounce their citizenship so as to avoid Foreign Account Tax Compliance as the case maybe. common don't be petty, everything in life is not all about money.
What are you talking a bout
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by amanze15(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Almand:

What are you talking a bout
i can see we have reached an agreement cheesy grin
Re: Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word by NgoziOkoli(f): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

add to the fact that he is a serial divorcee.. but he had the guts to call another man's wife a shepopotamus...

What's an _imbecile!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw / Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.