Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (638224 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Topsy0426(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by pastie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kudos to doctors in the house,

I need a permanent cure to eczema that usually appear on my back embarassed embarassed
It a seasonal eczema that only surface during raining season,
It has been going on like that for 3yrs now.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by blezynetym(f): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good evening Dr., God bless you for putting smile on peoples' face. Please I need your help.i have fibroid but no money to go for surgery. What can I do. Am dying in silence. Please help.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Floyd45(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello Doctors in the house,
So here is my case. I started having frequent urination about two months back. I some times get up to 3 times at night to pee and more frequent during the day also. It started after a night out of having few drinks. At first it hurt to pass out urine, then that stopped.
But the frequent urination continued. I went to a hospital recently and complained, i was told to do a urinalysis and it came back negative for no infection.
I was also asked to do fasting blood sugar, which was within the range.
I decided to check a general hospital and i was asked to carry out kidney test. Which i'll do this coming week.
My question to doctors in the house is, if the result come back negative. What do you think could be triggering this frequent urination.

Like i said it started the next day after having alcohol (vodka and some spirit)
Looking forward to ur feedbacks.

Thank you.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kaze4blues(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
i av been suffering frm pimples for several years now. Im in my mid twenties.
Ive tried all forms of treatment. the moment dey disappear, new ones come out.
its so frustrating.
it makes me believe the whole thing is caused by somtin inside.
wch drug or injection can i use
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by primeradama(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Good morning Doc, since my 12th week of pregnancy, I have been suffering sticky phlegm in my throat. Am in my 25th week now and no improvement. Please is there medication for this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abiolaewuola(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!

Pls epp me. I contacted HPV or lemme say PENIS WARTS from a girl. I visit a doc who prescribe a long list of drug for me, which i camly purchase. I use this drug, it dried up but after i exhaust this drug the warks looks like it normal self again.

Pls epp me, what can i use. I heard about podophilin cream but i dont want to do trial and error treatment on my penis
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by demiiii(f): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello doctors in the house, I have a family member who lives with me and she has a severe case of ringworm. It had eaten deep into her feet. It is from the ankle down to her feet on both legs and she has large patches of the ringworm on her knee, all over her hair. it even chopped of all the hair she has till it became low cut.It didn't allow the hair to grow. she also has it on her face and hand. She backs my child a lot and I sometimes get scared that she may infect my children. We have used all the creams like funbact-A, tribotan, skineal etc but it keeps coming back I had to go drastic on it when I read online that one could apply bleach which we did and it dried up quickly but not completely cos another has appeared and am worried. As it itches her so much that she scratches it with a stone.

please help destroy this ringworm!!!!!!!

Thanks u Doctor and God bless
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by special1Z: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Doctor, Please a friend of mine also has similar health issues. He has done lots of tests(including HIV) but they came out negative.
He usually experience high body temperature between 9am to 4pm everyday for the past 3 months now and his palms are warm.
Coupled with low appetite, frequent headaches and lack of energy. Whenever he takes Swedish bitters he fills a lot better but it comes back after some hours( the feeling above)
Please all kindly help a brother and please treat as urgent.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by certifiedfool: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2016
hello doctor in the house, i develop a skin rashes dat scratches me alot some weeks ago ,it started on my thigh now it all over most of my body making my skin irritable.what can i do?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Dr in the house my left side cheek is swollen for the past three days, but I'm not feeling any pain pls what should I do?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Xiadnat:

So, you already had your "normal" flow, which ended then the discharge on the 29th ?

Age? Pain? You sexually active? On contraceptive? Could be residual from your menses but thats too long. Infection is possible. Fibroid, endometriosis?
Doctor I really need your help, am 24 years old and initially I had this lump around my jaw region for over years but not painful at all. But recently I noticed another lumps on my neck region (near my throat) I. e near the location of my Adams apple. But this recent lump is sometimes a little painful and occasionally the pain disappear. what do you think is the problem.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by demiiii(f): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
demiiii:
Hello doctors in the house, I have a family member who lives with me and she has a severe case of ringworm. It had eaten deep into her feet. It is from the ankle down to her feet on both legs and she has large patches of the ringworm on her knee, all over her hair. it even chopped of all the hair she has till it became low cut.It didn't allow the hair to grow. she also has it on her face and hand. She backs my child a lot and I sometimes get scared that she may infect my children. We have used all the creams like funbact-A, tribotan, skineal etc but it keeps coming back I had to go drastic on it when I read online that one could apply bleach which we did and it dried up quickly but not completely cos another has appeared and am worried. As it itches her so much that she scratches it with a stone.

Any help on the above
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by eMidas: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
demiiii:

Omg! Pls consult those alagbo omo. Those women that sell herbal medicine in the market. They would make stuff u could use to cleanse the inside and the outside. Ma real wa...good luck.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by eMidas: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sisisioge: 4:31am On Sep 20, 2016
eMidas:

Are you a doctor?
I don't wonna go herbal. I need something more realistic.

No I'm not a doctor. My advice is for the woman with ringworms issue, they seem to be able to help with that very well. Your own case though, I suggest you stay with doctors. Let them do thorough checks on your blood. The Lord will heal you.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ithope2: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Are you having fibroid/cyst? Apple cider vinegar(ACV) and organic blackstrap molasses(unsulphured) is your best bet for immediate relieve. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by demiiii(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thanks guys. I guess this is very serious from the look of things
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Olunna03: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gud evening Doctors in the house. Pls I ran HVS M/C/S Test yesterday and the result state as follows: Micro: PUS CELLS: 0-1/HPF Epithelia Cells: (+) Red Blood cells: NIL Culture: Yielded no growth after 24 hours of incubation at 37°c. Please what does this really mean
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lomaxx: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2016
eMidas:
Hello Doctors in the house.
I need urgent help please.
I'm having a neuropathic ulcer on the sole of my left foot. I'm not diabetic either. in fact I have abstained from eat added salt to any cooked food for close to a year now.
The wound (up to 10mm wide now) and averagely deep too. it has been there since February. it's getting bigger and now trying to replicate on my toes. it's getting unbearable for me. I get a burning sensation or at times a cool sensation on the foot. Please, what do I do now. At least a cure. its got some dead tissues inside and trying to get smelly with almost a dark surrounding edge. I have PG exams to write in 2 weeks at a stretch.
What drugs do I take, please. I'm so scared.
thank you.

Only realistic solution is to see a surgeon.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ladanboso: 4:43am On Sep 22, 2016
goodmorn doctors in the house
am 26 years old and av been experiencing Loss Of Morning Attention and quick expulsion in d last two years now, I did a test and treated it, but am still experiencing it.
pls I need ur advice
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
She used Athrotec (contains misoprostol) for abortion (3weeks+ pregnancy). And after 4 days now, there's been no blood. Also, she's been stooling. Wouldn't go to the hospital. Any advice please?
Should she use yet another dose?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
pastie: there is no permanent cure to eczema. Just manage it. Keep your skin moisturize plentifully especially during harsh/extreme weather conditions. There are commercialized products specifically for eczema such as lubriderm, but you can do home remedy with simply using coconut oil, aloe vera or any of naturally occurring oils. You can obtain low/mid potency corticosteroid and apply as well.

blezynetym: if you are bleeding or experiencing pain from fibroid, you have little choice but to see a professional.

floyd45: if high blood sugar and infection has been ruled out, then It could be kidney stones. I would have them check out your kidney with xray/CT. In the mean time, drink lots of water to hydrate and flush out possible stones.

kaze4blues: what sort of regimen have you tried? If topical acne cream did not work, try oral applications.

primeradama: the sticky phelgm is not likely affecting your pregnancy. I think perhaps you need to have a look in your throat and see what's going on in there. Any cough? Difficulty swallowing and the like?

abiolaewuola: Genital warts from HPV can be difficult to treat and will reappear. You can freeze off warts or shave them off if oral agents are not working. But, I think you will have outbreaks from time to time and will need to keep treating it. Once the virus is there, it is there to stay.
Next time, abstain or use condom.

demiiii: try oral agent. At the point, the topical isn't touching it. Also, make sure that it is truly ringworm and not something much more insidious

special1z: test for malaria and typhoid especially if in western African.

certifiedfool: I can't say much w/o seeing picture of said rash. It's either: allergic reaction, skin rash condition like eczema/psoraisis, or skin manifestation of systemic condition. Either way, I need more info.

R2bees: I need more info. how is your teeth? Can be gingivitis, gland inflammation/infection.

vingeophysicist: do you have other symptoms? Your thyroid and parathyroid glands are located in that area and could be the problem.

eMidas: this ulcerated wound is to a point where you need to find yourself a doctor/surgeon ASAP. You need to wound debridement--clean out dead tissue and some antibiotics and general wound care before you loose your leg.

olunna03: what is the reason for this test. It just shows red blood cells which could mean just a tinge of blood in the sample. Nothing much else. But, w/o history, i can't conclude.

ladanboso: how old are you? I think it can be normal.

oluwafreshkid: She needs to go to hospital ASAP.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ithope2: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Are you having fibroid/ovarian cyst? Apple cider vinegar(ACV) and organic blackstrap molasses(unsulphured) is your best bet. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
She used Athrotec (contains misoprostol) for abortion (3weeks+ pregnancy). And after 4 days now, there's been no blood. Also, she's been stooling. Wouldn't go to the hospital. Any advice please?
Should she use yet another dose?

@ Xiadnat
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Uricas(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Topsy0426(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by buoye1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello doc: I have been having this consistent headache for over a week now so i decided to go to hospital yesterday and the doctor prescribed some tests to be done today but what scared me was my BP reading 140 and he said its dangerous for my age!

What else can i do to help myself
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by carol1992: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello Dr. Balogun, please I need your advise on how to effectively control asthma.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2016
effective asthma management do not stay in places that are dusty avoid smokes and anything that will trigger attacks see ur doctor who will access the severity using the GINA classification then he will place u on ceritide a combination of steroids and a long acting beta agonist

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.