Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking (58133 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by badassProdigy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
The Gawgous Bride and her glamorous squad slaying in their customized turban headwear...

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-sexy-bridal-train-photos-setting.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by badassProdigy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
shockedshocked

Now, I feel like getting married

Gimme just one from the glamorous squad and ama change Her life tonguetongue

See as I dey sweat

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Awwww they look good. wink the hubby go just confuse for too much fresh laps

grin but I can't rock it..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by badassProdigy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:

LOL... but I think the Husband’s fwends will handle that, especially if it's a Yoruba Demon themed wedding...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by ishiamu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
can someone help me with that lil wayne OLOSHO pics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:

Let's come and go and do wedding

Invite all your friends with fresh laps
wink
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by soberdrunk(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
When the "President" of "ARO"(African Runsgirls Organization) finally decides to get married.... grin

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by LaClickLaBend: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
when a runs girl get's married. Choi, but these women fine oh! Chineke!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by peckebu(f): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
this is serious

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
what is with Nigerian girls and big bellies?
After all the packaging, una go still gather too much belly fat,probably from consuming too much ewudu and afang soups.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
cheesy[b]we have nothing to say[/b]
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by onyekachee(f): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
see packaging,I so love this,I know for sure that the wedding will be very interesting and colourful...the girls are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
They are hot! kiss kiss i love this.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Young03(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iam bck
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
badassProdigy:

LOL... but I think the Husband’s fwends will handle that, especially if it's a Yoruba Demon themed wedding...

Anyhow, the man will feel the heat. grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Laveda(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

wink
wink Do you have money?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by VeeBabs(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
ishiamu:

Answered.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by KingRex1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
These ones come fine husbands o grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Laveda(f): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

wink

wink You have money?
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
chisos my phone af caught fire oooi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:

wink You have money?
Too much money, nobody to spend it on cry

Come , lemme spoil you with the good things of life
winksmiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by veekid(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Speechless
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by richidinho(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin

Picture no. 4

Chai..... I luv dem bougous very bougous, yes! that is how i luv her to be
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by kelvinkosi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
ishiamu:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
All the best to them.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by ikorodureporta: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
cool
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Slaveman343: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Still waiting for photos to load ....45%

i hope sey dem no too fat sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by ceeethru(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
The killer squad.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bow-leg convention. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by chiderao: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
He had made is choice already. ...Dude. .
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by ngoben(f): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Squad indeed ...na dis grls dey collect pple husband for wedding

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.