Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking (58154 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Ourown(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
God!!! grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Blackskinned: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what is with Nigerian girls and big bellies?
After all the packaging, una go still gather too much belly fat,probably from consuming too much ewudu and afang soups.

You absolutely right mahn! And they always be like it's normal for ladies/women to have big bellies as if we don't see chicks from western part of the world

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Maziebuka01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
later some one will start complianing of marine spirit and evil spirit smh
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
The husband will be silly not to f0rk half of them h03$.

Why associating wedding with their desire to have the whole world see them nude. The bride to be must be one " Dolapo". Why would she want her husband to see semi nude pics of her olosh0 friends?
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by pillar2016(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
End time ladies exposing treasures main only for there husband's eye's....old cargos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by robosky02(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
They are hot! kiss kiss i love this.

like you abi grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by handsam(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is actually good. Shows Even the grin olosho can get married eventually.
Dope pictures. Btw, That lady with the "fats", How come she does not have stretch marks?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
robosky02:

like you abi grin
I am hotter grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by handsam(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am hotter grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
handsam:

lipsrsealed
Mind your bis undecided
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by handsam(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mind your bis undecided

Why? undecided
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by KALABUNTU: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
na wa ooooo...... I need one of them for tonight
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by KALABUNTU: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
na wa ooooo...... I need one of them for tonight.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by robosky02(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am hotter grin

I saw one video they did for you ukwu

you are indeed hot.ter grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
They are hot! kiss kiss i love this.

If this is your idea of hot then you must be one ugly girl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by jimsource: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Was this wedding in a church or at a club house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Jiboy95(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
American Hoes Nigerian Olosho #HoeLosho....lol
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by rosalieene(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Are u guilty or not guilty "Big tummy" I forbid ladies with tummy truck!!!
mtcheewww
Come and ask me that again when you've made money
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
handsam:
This is actually good. Shows Even the grin olosho can get married eventually.
Dope pictures. Btw, That lady with the "fats", How come she does not have stretch marks?? shocked

Filter

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by handsam(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
iykedare:

Filter

I thought as much shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:
Awwww they look good. wink the hubby go just confuse for too much fresh laps

grin but I can't rock it..

Fresh? Those stretch marks and cellulite ridden laps. They have used camera filter to hide them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
iykedare:

If this is your idea of hot then you must be one ugly girl
Must you quote me? shocked pls respect yourself.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
robosky02:

I saw one video they did for you ukwu

you are indeed hot.ter grin
shocked shocked show me the video or u knw d rest. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
handsam:

Why? undecided
Dont ask me
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by handsam(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont ask me

angry K.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by robosky02(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked show me the video or u knw d rest. cheesy

lol grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by IamLEGEND1: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
rosalieene:

you that is insulting others how flat is your stomach.
Why you come take the thing personally? I wasn't referring to you.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am hotter grin

Every fat girl thinks she is hot.

You are hot only if
1. You breast does not deflect
2. You have no stretch marks
3. You have not cellulite.
4. You have flat tummy.
5. Cunt does not ooze.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by buffalowings: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
If the hussy goes one round on each of them

I won't blame him
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
iykedare:

Every fat girl thinks she is hot.

You are hot only if
1. You breast does not deflect
2. You have no stretch marks
3. You have not cellulite.
4. You have flat tummy.
5. Cunt does not ooze.
WFT!! Are u okay in the head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.