Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali (749 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by Prectega(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Boko Haram factional leader, Abubakar
Shekau, has claimed responsibility for
the
attack that led to the recent killing of
Lieutenant-Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali.
Lt Col Abu Ali was killed on 4 November
in
Malam Fatori, Borno State, during a
vicious
gun battle with the Boko Haram sect.
Shekau made the claim in a new audio
message on Monday, November 14,
according to Sahara Reporter.
READ ALSO: ‘I’ll raise our kids as heroes
like their dad’ late Col. Abu Ali’s wife
Though the Boko Haram leader did not
specifically mention the name of the
name
of the gallant officer who was killed in a
night attack alongside five soldiers
during
an exchange of battle with the terrorist
on
November 4, the sect’s leader claimed
that
his faction of Boko Haram is responsible
for all the recent attacks on the Nigerian
military.
READ ALSO: Aisha Buhari cries with
family
of Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali
“We are responsible for these recent
attacks.
We did it and will do more, ” Shekau
said in
the audio message.
The Boko Haram leader also declared
war
on the US President-elect, Mr. Donald
Trump and condemned the King of Saudi
Arabia for congratulating Mr. Trump on
his
electoral victory.
He said the sect would confront, Mr.
Donald Trump, once it finishes with
outgoing President Barack Obama.

https://naijland./2016/11/14/shekau-takes-responsibility-for-col-abu-alis-death/
Re: Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by talktonase(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Shekau so nah you kpai my guy! When we catch you we shall hang you upside down and use needles to puncture your testicles. embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by LaPresidente(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
RIP to him, God save our troops
Re: Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by micfoley: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Shekau again
Re: Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by Dreal11247: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mark this, Shekau's days have been numbered also Boko Haram and the sisters terrorist groups.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by chriskosherbal(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
God himself will visit my boko haram with his vengeance.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Takes Responsibility For The Death Of Col. Ali by PaulIdu: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
talktonase:
Shekau so nah you kpai my guy! When we catch you we shall hang you upside down and use needles to puncture your testicles. embarassed

Don't worry his patron Hillary Clinton has been retired so will he soon

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment In Ondo PDP Disputes / My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison- Fani-kayode / Buhari May Ignore Niger Delta Elders’ Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.