Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section (1770 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2016
You strolling into an interesting ameboh thread

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2016
The thread is heating up. Brawls,tantrums and bashing going on...... And u be like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by KillAWONWEREY: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2016
#mnga wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Then you read a comment that angers you so much u can't hold yourself from replying. E.g All men are dogs and fools. U'd b like who b did oneself

2 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Then 1 comment turns into two,u start insulting each other and so forth buh only you gets banned.... U'd be like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Serving ur 2months ban. Mentions begin to flood in. Them down insult u tire. Call u goat ram sheep but u can't reply

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2016
You,staring at ur mentions,pms and subs like...

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2016
The stupid MOD explains on ur profile y u were banned.

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Hilarious! wink wink wink cheesy grin smiley smiley cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2016
On ur 1st week of the ban the thoughts u av if u only can catch d mod......u'd b like make I jst catch d guy 4 Oshodi or Ekosodin.

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2016
1 month plus ur anger don die small....... I'd like make d ban end I no go insult person again.... I go jst dey...

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2016
2months don end Gud guy no wahala u set low key then d mod wen ban u con quote ur comment... I'd b like ooloshii... ..c him rubbish comment sef.

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Then u relive d whole scenario leading to ur lengthy ban..... Very painful but u gas behave cos d mod na banner.. Lols

Feel free to add ur experience

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2016
KillAWONWEREY:
#mnga wink

Hahahhaah.... grin

Slogan for "Unfair bans"? When u know that we know tat ur the one who always hit the "REPORT" button when ur azz was being roasted back to back..

Isn't that pathetic? grin

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by NLbully(m): 1:55am On Nov 15, 2016
When you finally think of that ''Like-attracting" comment and You just remember you are still under ban grin cry

#Peace

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by herzern1(m): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2016
VERY FUNNY!!!.....

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by seunny4lif(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Me am coming ooooh grin grin angry
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by seunny4lif(m): 2:17am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin
Doctorfitz:
Then you read a comment that angers you so much u can't hold yourself from replying. E.g All men are dogs and fools. U'd b like who b did oneself

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by seunny4lif(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Then 1 comment turns into two,u start insulting each other and so forth buh only you gets banned.... U'd be like
Our craze Mods grin grin grin
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by seunny4lif(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin
Assassin and Nairaland Mods
Doctorfitz:
On ur 1st week of the ban the thoughts u av if u only can catch d mod......u'd b like make I jst catch d guy 4 Oshodi or Ekosodin.

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Assassin and Nairaland Mods

Hahahahah
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhaah.... grin

Slogan for "Unfair bans"? When u know that we know tat ur the one who always hit the "REPORT" button when ur azz was being roasted back to back..

Isn't that pathetic? grin

Lols
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2016
all these no concern people wey get alt....
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by buffalowings: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
I've been banned 4 times on
nl

I dey try

Not even up to three months on this site
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by buffalowings: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Guys which one of these statements is correct

The last person you want to mess with

The last person you don't want to mess with

The first right?
Yes

Looking at queen succubus profile
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lols
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
chojo3000:
You,staring at ur mentions,pms and subs like...

Lols
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 29, 2016
hahaha cheesy
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
[color=2ecc71]hahaha cheesy[/color]

Now u know y I have been storing them pics
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Now u know y I have been storing them pics
mmm hmm.funny
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Doctorfitz: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
mmm hmm.funny

Av u started at ur new job
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Av u started at ur new job
why are u suddenly so interest in me?
I thought we agreed we didn't make good friends?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Crazy Video Of A Lady Breastfeeding Man In Public / How To Charm Any Girl Into Liking You / I CAN FUCCCK 12 TIMES DAILY (ladies 25-40) Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.