Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? (23563 Views)

The Menace Of Boarding Houses For Secondary School Education. / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 / Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by bbankky: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Go to evening class around you,study hard and pick a GCE form and write your exams.With God and your hard work you will succeed,all the best. smiley
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by ManuelRichard(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
why not?
The only thing that can stop u is ur pride.....people's opinion don't matter oo
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by fapcrook(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sit down there dey rottennnn. My mama just finshed PhD at the age of 48, she's now a Doctor mrs
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by deparagon(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Of course you can, locate a competent adult school [ ie evening school] nearest to you and enroll, they'll aid you!
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by loylextop(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
u can just enroll for ADAM' S tutorial class at Afariogun.Oshodi
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by sweetilicious(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Op, once you make up your mind, you can do anything except raising the dead. Enroll in a tutorial class section could be depending on your work schedule. Write WAEC, NECO or GCE or even all for greater chances. Then enroll in a part time programme while you work or do business for financial assistance. You might as well get married to a lady that will be understanding of your programme. By the time you know it, you already got your certificate and a stable family within a specific period. Your life would be in order. You keep your business and apply in another organization for growth if you so desire.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by mrblessed(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Funny as it seems. I wrote waec from ss1 third term.

Don't see why you should go back to sec school. Go to university! Graduate and become somebody.

If you want to learn anything like maths from sec school level. Go to khansacedamy.com.

All you need is there.
How on earth is your claim of writing WAEC in JSS2 third term funny? Do you have a good understanding of what the word 'funny' means? Or do you mean lying as it seems,...? Another aspect is that your make-believe tale is utterly unnecessary.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by mrblessed(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author =Obinnau post=51270135]And you believe you are better than those without secondary education? [/quote] Anyone with good secondary education will not type/write the way you do. It is both dismal and awful. My nephew who is in SS1 can't write without knowing when and where to use capital letter and punctuations. If by chance you happen to the hallmark of secondary education, then the aim of going to school is defeated. Yet, you have the effrontery to call people out for supposedly not having secondary education. What a dumb bimbo you are!
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by CioAngels(f): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
You are a great guy and unstopable for your thought. Go to school and tell the principal you have come back to finish your secondary studies. Just tell him or her a little of why you stopped. Now, students will mock you as a big boy in the class, you will not bother about them becos is you alone knows what you want. You will excel beyond your imagination. Thank you for your boldness as God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lie Muhammad in the making
utibense:
I droped out of secondary sch.after I failed my SS1 3rd term exam, this hapened because I lost my dad so there was no one to pay my sch fees n provide my needs I was not allowed to write some papers because I didn't pay my fee, dat was how I failed d exam dat was supose to promote me to SS2, I was forced by circumstance to leave school. And since den I've bn working in some hotels trying to survive
I've Wished to work n attend sch. But work won't give me time
I'm 24 n already living in my own rented apartment.
Now I want to further my education but don't know how to go abt it since I didn't even reach SS3
Also I have house rent and other Bills to take care of
I really need advice from you guys Pls. What should I do?.

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Yeligray(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Never too late to learn bro. I'av seen someone of 34 cum to talk of u. #i support u#
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrblessed:
Anyone with good secondary education will not type/write the way you do. It is both dismal and awful. My nephew who is in SS1 can't write without knowing when and where to use capital letter and punctuations. If by chance you happen to the hallmark of secondary education, then the aim of going to school is defeated. Yet, you have the effrontery to call people out for supposedly not having secondary education. What a dumb bimbo you are!

No mind am....nah frontpage e want
And he don achieve am with his lies
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrblessed:
How on earth is your claim of writing WAEC in JSS2 third term funny? Do you have a good understanding of what the word 'funny' means? Or do you mean lying as it seems,...? Another aspect is that your make-believe tale is utterly unnecessary.

Who said jss2? Your eyes need check up. Ss1 now jss2 ba? Werey
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by DICKtator: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hahahahaha choi. You people aff invent new style to collect numbers ba.

You aff failed. grin

Well, at least I tried!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by mrblessed(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Oops! That was a mistake. Apologies. But we know you weren't truthful in your wide claim. Next time, don't tell an unbelievable lie, it might injure your heart. Look for believable ones, abeg.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
DICKtator:

Well, at least I tried!!

grin grin grin grin

I almost fell for it tongue
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrblessed:
Oops! That was a mistake. Apologies. But we know you weren't truthful in your wide claim. Next time, don't tell an unbelievable lie, it might injure your heart. Look for believable ones, abeg.

Dude. it was gce WAEC and from Ss1, I attempted it and I passed it then I decided not to continue sec school, I went straight to uni by January the following year, I'm not a dull student. I have a first class degree okay? You don't believe it, your effing business. Who you epp self when I they explain give you.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by sonnie10: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just write WEAC anyhow, use the attempted result as long as you have 3 passes in at least two sittings. Start prelims (pre OND) in any Poly that would accept you.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nukualofa: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I will report to the authorities about the unauthorized used of my picture by you as meme just because of political differences. You are committing a great crime of identity theft. You think you're safe behind your phone right? Ever heard of IP address tracking?

This is not a threat, but a step in the right direction before u derail my personality further. A word is enough for the wise
who is this person again? Are you the person eating grass?

You are a kid. I'm the authority and i can knock on your door tonight
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by mrblessed(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hmm. She took Gce exams when she was in SS1 passed the exams and went to university. I can guess she was 16 years-old at the time. Isn't she a genius? Wait a minute! She made first-class in the university at such a tender age. Whoa! It is awesome! Which course did you study? Igbo? Yoruba? Or Uhrobo?
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nukualofa: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I will report to the authorities about the unauthorized used of my picture by you as meme just because of political differences. You are committing a great crime of identity theft. You think you're safe behind your phone right? Ever heard of IP address tracking?

This is not a threat, but a step in the right direction before u derail my personality further. A word is enough for the wise
so you are joboorskill and mrkayusfit the person that was supporting Fulani attack on innocent citizens.

Anyday you dare threaten me again i will come after you.

I ll mke nairaland hot for you

Cc chiefobdk
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Because I am into programing.

You do C#?
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Thescienceprof(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you are in the southwest, you can contact me. I can help you a little. I am a private school principal and owns a network of tutorial centres. I hope you got the gist. reach me through kunlebamigbadecharles@gmail.com
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by firstclassmumu: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
My brother listen just go seed international school for kakuri inside kaduna u go clear ur waec
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by KvnGRezz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=DaVinChiSam post=51270107]Go for tutorials, write ssce... good to go...

My Dad wrote his ssce at 30 already married and had us...
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by KvnGRezz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
utibense:
I droped out of secondary sch.after I failed my SS1 3rd term exam, this hapened because I lost my dad so there was no one to pay my sch fees n provide my needs I was not allowed to write some papers because I didn't pay my fee, dat was how I failed d exam dat was supose to promote me to SS2, I was forced by circumstance to leave school. And since den I've bn working in some hotels trying to survive
I've Wished to work n attend sch. But work won't give me time
I'm 24 n already living in my own rented apartment.
Now I want to further my education but don't know how to go abt it since I didn't even reach SS3
Also I have house rent and other Bills to take care of
I really need advice from you guys Pls. What should I do?.
Guy bros...all u nid zz a smart head...find way go passing center ooo jare...make sure u dnt dull wen dia sharing the ansas
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Haute:

You do C#?

Nope. Just Java, pop and python. Would love to learn c# but it seems complicated and I don't have that time for it.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless u n see u thru i see u are didicated dont lwt anyone spoil yha hustle
U can enrol in an evening school or adult education program
With God n deducation u will succeed
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by DICKtator: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I almost fell for it tongue

So you're just going to leave me on the floor?

I have fallen finished and this is the reply I get?

OK

*Honeyfrown*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by chiefobdk(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

mrkayusfit aka joborskills. no be d same u wey post ur bank account online wen u dey beg for help. we still get am. to expose u wit ur account easy. so u shouldn't threaten any one. whr u wan see money. d little recharge card wey dem send u?

where is my Yoruba muslim friend omidina
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by chiefobdk(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nukualofa:
so you are joboorskill and mrkayusfit the person that was supporting Fulani attack on innocent citizens.

Anyday you dare threaten me again i will come after you.

I ll mke nairaland hot for you

Cc chiefobdk

u dey mind dd ugly fat brokie
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
fapcrook:
Sit down there dey rottennnn. My mama just finshed PhD at the age of 48, she's now a Doctor mrs
Mine is doing her pgd in nat open uni 37yo
God bles everybody that is going back to school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake / Course Unit System -UI (7) Versus OAU (5) / The Cruelty Of Most School Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.