Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) (30142 Views)

OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2016
SirJeffry:
This guy with Ifeanyi Uba as Anambra governor will make much impact in SE.
sharttap!!!!!!
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Bunch of hypocrites. Governor wears italian shoes but goes about fooling himself by advertising an Aba made shoe he cant wear on his Dog. Other governors in the east patronizes Hyundai and Nissan cars for their official uses but expects angels to come down from heaven to patronize Innoson. Even the owner of Innoson drives a Range Rover. Clowns
it is uncalled for
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Bunch of hypocrites. Governor wears italian shoes but goes about fooling himself by advertising an Aba made shoe he cant wear on his Dog. Other governors in the east patronizes Hyundai and Nissan cars for their official uses but expects angels to come down from heaven to patronize Innoson. Even the owner of Innoson drives a Range Rover. Clowns
with how you always text before you think, i wonder how you can string words together.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
No joy. grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

But our eastern neighbors will tell u are an afonja for saying the truth
at least shut up if you have nothing meaninful to contribute, and to think you always talk of Southern unity.
Ps: i rarely comment on nairaland, but your hypocrisy forced my hand. Be Wise

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by alaskido(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

My brother tell them o. It is just like the CEO of TOYOTA driving a MERCEDES BENZ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2016
CXLVII:

How do you expect an exposed Afonja to patronize a counterfeit product when he has access to Original?

Do you think it will be logically sensible to choose an Inosson over a Toyota, BMW or Benz?

Afonja's re far above those rags you produce.
this is what's wrong with the one Nigeria project, and why it would never work, as long as people like you share the same air like us, Nigeria is dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by betty202020(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
did u read where he said these one he brought for OBJ and the one he is wearing are produced in ABA? if you people will assure us that change is a gradual process, why can't u also see this one as a change and then monitor him as a monitoring spirit, report back to us whenever u see him wearing Italian shoe.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2016
The promoters of Made in Aba shouldn't limit their campaign to shoes alone. Aba is also very good in tailoring and precision engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Stanbeto: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2016
For your made in Aba wears like Shoes and Clothes Check my Signature here.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by juman(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Hiss

Obasanjo is nobody in the history of nigeria.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by ddolaa(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
he has gone to pay tribute to #afonja1 pls, take care of me, he must hv said
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2016
juman:
Hiss

Obasanjo is nobody in the history of nigeria.
At least I know him, but who sabi you.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by odomanis: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
ikp120:
Scam!
What is the essence of buying made in Nigeria where you can buy made in other countries for less or the same price?

When they are ready for business let them let us know... As for now I will only buy made in naija if their prices are less than those of their foreign rivals.

If you begin to support them, they will begin to do large volumes.

When the begin to do large volumes, their unit cost of production will drop and the can as well sell at reduced prices that will likely be less than the foreign ones. please let us support our own. that way, you are helping the naira, you are creating jobs to our youths, you are preserving foreign exchange.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by ikombe: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Becos you fry akara doesnt mean you cant eat other peoples akara undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by zionmade(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
GeneralB:
Nice development..
I strongly believe with commitment, hardwork, diligence, authenticity and perseverance this made in Aba product will compete with Italian products.Like OBJ said let's all patronize our local products because that's our way out of this recession. Let's not wait for Buhari to end it because he can't do it alone, let's contribute our quota to increase our GDP and strengthen our NAIRA.
Please how do I place an order
#changestartswithme
my broda ur post inspired me. if u re not an ibo then really u are an example DAT no matter what tribalism has done to dis country we can still support each other

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by MrigweC(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Come and pay workers 4months salary you are owing them , clueless fool
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by GeneralB: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
zionmade:

my broda ur post inspired me. if u re not an ibo then really u are an example DAT no matter what tribalism has done to dis country we can still support each other
That's the idea my brother. As a matter of fact I am from Oyo.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
ikp120:
Scam!
What is the essence of buying made in Nigeria where you can buy made in other countries for less or the same price?

When they are ready for business let them let us know... As for now I will only buy made in naija if their prices are less than those of their foreign rivals.
my bro the essence of buying made in nigeria is to encourage economic growth and reduce the effect of dollars on us brought about by long years of import with no valuable exportation
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2016
I am happy to be a part of the made in Aba drive..

This is how industrial revolution starts..
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by brexit: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2016
He is not serious minded,Abia state is one of the worst states in Nigeria in every ranking and the workers have not been paid for the past six months.Sending OBJ made in Aba shoes has nothing to contribute to the economic development of the state.He should have known the funny nature of OBJ that really he did not mean receiving any made in Aba shoes but the governor wanted to create an impression which other serious minded and development driven governors will not opt to,all our leaders should be reminded that time is running fast and that God is taking records waiting to reward them according to their deeds.....please do good oh our leaders and avoid the judgement of our MAKER.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by toprealman: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
ikp120:
Scam!

Patriotism
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by mascutech(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2016
GeneralB:
Nice development..
I strongly believe with commitment, hardwork, diligence, authenticity and perseverance this made in Aba product will compete with Italian products.Like OBJ said let's all patronize our local products because that's our way out of this recession. Let's not wait for Buhari to end it because he can't do it alone, let's contribute our quota to increase our GDP and strengthen our NAIRA.
Please how do I place an order
#changestartswithme
. Call or whatsapp 08037300778 and it will be delivered at your door step.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2016
OBJ is not a saint as he is part of the those who plunged the country into the present state. However, one thing you cannot take away from OBJ is his love for Nigeria, he has once again showed us how he believe in Nigeria. National Open University (noun) has been innagurated before he became the civilian president but he promoted the school by enrolling in the school. How many of the so called polithiefians are doing the same? One name comes to mind, and that name is that of the twitter senator Mr Common sense, he will proclaim buy naija grow the Naira on Twitter however he's hypocticaly showing foreign movies in his silverbird galleria.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by kernel504(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2016
yjgm:
What do the S.E want?. Your governor promoting local production and you are not impressed. Hian.

What does South West from Buhari's government, after key appointment they keep on shouting that Tinubu is being demystified.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2016
DaniDani:
Ipkeazu my governor, you are seriously solidifying your political ground and career!
With BATHROOM slippers abiiiiii...?

When People like ODIL, IBORI have used jets, USDollars, Prado Jeeps and Hummer jeeps
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Yahami(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2016

This is good gesture whot to emulate from the governor, rather than some paid youth in NL ranting for Lopsidedness In government of the North, for the North West and for the North East
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2016
alaskido:
Everything in this country is fun fair. To deliver shoes that you can send through KONGA. Do you have to throw a party, call pressmen and make big announcements? I tire for this country called Nija. Cheap publicity stunt. angry

It is called PR young man.
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
That's nice of him ooo. With our leader using made in nigeria goods things will start to take shape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position / Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.