Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Religious, Political And Tribal Sentiment Debarring Nigeria Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious, Political And Tribal Sentiment Debarring Nigeria Progress (281 Views)

- / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / The Dino Saga And Its Many Implications For Our Political And Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious, Political And Tribal Sentiment Debarring Nigeria Progress by Fatherherokay(m): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2016
I have made one resolution in my life, I will never stand on the wrong side/course, and neither will I stand behind the wrong people (not for any reason).

I will always stand for justice and truth all the days of my life. I will never support a thief at the detriment of the righteous, even if the
person is my family. Is hope alive?

Don’t let us support people because of their tribe, or support them because of their religion, or support them because of their political party, but rather support or counter them based on the good, the bad and the ugly they are doing. Well I’m not saying that we should hate them, but we should condemn, kick against and resist the evil, callous and selfish deeds in their hands. I agree that no man is infallible, but at a stage, infallibility becomes no more error, but a deliberate act.

I am surprised some sentimental people still support these so called leaders because they belong to their tribes. I'm a Yoruba man, and to hell be the Yoruba thieves among them. Let us forget tribe and religion, a thief is a thief. They steal just for themselves and their families, and when they are eventually caught and exposed, they use some ignorant youths to lead campaign against their prosecutors. Is hope alive? What a world, what a sick Nation, Nigeria (May God heal our land).

Let us support and stand for what is right, and theright only. When they steal this money, who do they share it with? it is a pity we innocent Nigerians suffer because of their READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/11/topic-101-religion-political-and-tribal.html

Re: Religious, Political And Tribal Sentiment Debarring Nigeria Progress by Donshegxy10(m): 2:47am On Nov 15, 2016
I wish we can free yourself from sentiment , tribal and religious issues. one day e go better.

(1) (Reply)

Surviving A Recession / Financial Inclusion Of Women And Girls / HRW To FG: End Repression Of IMN, Free Or Charge Its Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.