Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election (12637 Views)

Fayose Predicted Willie Obiano's Re-Election (Photo) / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2016
buchilino:

U WAKEUP N ALL DAT COMES 2 UR MIND IS 2 LIE. OK TELL ME WHICH AREA IN ANAMBRA UR TALKING ABOUT. WHICH ROAD OR ROADS R U TALKING ABOUT?

So all the villages, inter city roads, highways, constituencies, markets, streets, neighbourhoods and communities in the entire anambra state look like the autobhan in Germany right?

There is no single part of anambra that is still affected by erosion and their is no single gully still existing in the state according to your findings abi? The entire state is overdeveloped I guess?

This is what you deserve for making such senseless posts....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by buchilino(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:

So all the villages, inter city roads, highways, constituencies, markets, streets, neighbourhoods and communities in the entire anambra state look like the autobhan in Germany right?

There is no single part of anambra that is still affected by erosion and their is no single gully still existing in the state according to your findings abi? The entire state is overdeveloped I guess?

SOME THING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH U. U ACCUSED MY STATE OF HAVING GULLY N EROSION ROADS N I ASKED U 2 PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF UR ACCUSATIONS. U START TALKING NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by rusher14: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

You no kuku get anything to say.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by IamThrive(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
EFCC WHERE ARE YOU

WORK DON SHOW LIKE AWOOFF MONEY!!!

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by bishopcarter: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Chisos, political thieves no longer hide themselves .. People of anambra, hope you are listening now. angry angry

#BishopWasHere

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2016
grin
buchilino:

SOME THING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH U. U ACCUSED MY STATE OF HAVING GULLY N EROSION ROADS N I ASKED U 2 PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF UR ACCUSATIONS. U START TALKING NONSENSE.

Mumu! Will you shut up and read? Anambra is even the most affected state as per erosion in nigeria and you are hear ranting like an underfed bulldog! They even listed "agulu, nanka and oku" communities as places with severe problems! Or are they in kano?

http://pubs.sciepub.com/jgg/2/3/8/
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by buchilino(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Mumu! Will you shut up and read? Anambra is even the most affected state as per erosion in nigeria and you are hear ranting like an underfed bulldog! They even listed anaka and oku as 2 places with severe problems!

http://pubs.sciepub.com/jgg/2/3/8/

U C UR LIFE?, IF AN IGBO MAN INSULTS U NOW, PPLE IN NL WILL TAG HIM A TRIBALIST. MY JOY IS DAT I HAVE PROVEN DAT UR A BLOODY LIER. DER IS NO DIFFERENCE BW U N NIGERIAN POLITICIANS. THERE IS NO PLACE CALLED ANAKA OR OKU IN ANAMBRA. U HAVE NEVA BEEN 2 D SE, U DON'T EVEN NO WHERE ANAMBRA IS. YET U SIT UR CELL DAT U CALL A HOME N U TALK RUBBISH. I DON'T NEED 2 WASTE MY TIME WITH U.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by ndosorry: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
O set gi go...Ala ga agba ndi ala... imagine the lawbreakers. you better remove the log in your eyes than asking the gov. for a prado. no sense in this at all.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2016
buchilino:

U C UR LIFE?, IF AN IGBO MAN INSULTS U NOW, PPLE IN NL WILL TAG HIM A TRIBALIST. MY JOY IS DAT I HAVE PROVEN DAT UR A BLOODY LIER. DER IS NO DIFFERENCE BW U N NIGERIAN POLITICIANS. THERE IS NO PLACE CALLED ANAKA OR OKU IN ANAMBRA. U HAVE NEVA BEEN 2 D SE, U DON'T EVEN NO WHERE ANAMBRA IS. YET U SIT UR CELL DAT U CALL A HOME N U TALK RUBBISH. I DON'T NEED 2 WASTE MY TIME WITH U.

My friend sharrap dia! Look at the names of the communities that I modified why did you not quote it then? By the way why don't you want to read the article! What is my business with going to anambra? Do I have to go somewhere before I know the problems in that state! If you are pained because I have fed you the truth then you can go and dive into one of the erosion holes! Na you sabi....but erosion wan scatter your state....start to cry!
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by move1043: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2016
I can see that we re still behind....i don't think our brains working in this country.....
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2016
krasican:
What is the governor doing with N1.2bn every month as security vote; we are not going to allow him to continue like that. .Willie for only u haba e be like say ur shoe na bullet proof grin grin grin grin

All state government in Nigeria gets 100m naira security vote every month which equals 1.2b naira.

Na the money dem dey take buy new bulletproof Jeep and dash security like police civil defense etc new patrol vehicles and all sort
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by chinology: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
..and you believed that the governor collects that much? Smh!

Yes the governor has performed excellently well, so the law makers are inconsequential to his re-election!

[s]
SamuelAnyawu:
No Governor collects 1.2billion as security votes monthly.....
If Obiano has truly worked well he doesn't need their Support
[/s]
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by Justiceleague1: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]
Most useless comment!!! shocked
na oMENTA alt be dat o grin dem don send am to join Nnamdi kanu for beans forum grin op,jeep in this recession,they gotta be kidding.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by vertueptime: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2016
To me governors are the most corrupt people in nigeria, use billions as security votes, change fleet cars very oftEn,travel at will on states purse etc unchecked all in the name of security votes, I don't blame the legislature for following suit,
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
..and you believed that the governor collects that much? Smh!

Yes the governor has performed excellently well, so the law makers are inconsequential to his re-election!

[s][/s]

Did you read my post?
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by Divinehenrich(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2016
Mr Onyebuchi Offor.
I remembered vividly when we share the same apartment with you.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2016
jegz25:
This is how biafra will be...
Supported.
That's ANAMBRA for u.
Everybody in Anambra is a King.
No RESPECT at all.

They should take their matter to their god, IFEANYI UBA .
At least he can purchase Prado Jeeps for them.

Please, this RUBBISH shouldn't make front page again.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:

I took my time to go through your profile and posts I realized you are from Ekiti state, poverty ravaging state govern by a clown.

Ekiti Needs N5b To Tackle Erosion, Inaugurates N64.2m Flood Control Project
http://www.thegazellenews.com/2013/10/21/ekiti-needs-n5b-to-tackle-erosion-inaugurates-n64-2m-flood-control-project/

Ekiti dredges 32,350 metres to combat flooding, erosion
http://sundiatapost.com/2015/08/06/ekiti-dredges-32350-metres-to-combat-flooding-erosion/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy....

See how they are crying! Ndo oh...
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
post=51048685:

I took my time to go through your profile and posts I realized you are from Ekiti state, poverty ravaging state govern by a clown.

http://www.thegazellenews.com/2013/10/21/ekiti-needs-n5b-to-tackle-erosion-inaugurates-n64-2m-flood-control-project/

http://sundiatapost.com/2015/08/06/ees-to-combat-flooding-erosion/

Another pained ipob tout approaches when faced with the sad truth! Lol
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2016
post=51048685:

http://sundiatapost.com/2015/08/06/ekiti-dredges-32350-metres-to-combat-flooding-erosion/

Shut up you glorified monster! If you like say I am from ekiti state featuring ogun and nassarawa state it makes no difference! If I was from ekiti I would proudly claim it but I am not, but your lies aside why are you dingbats afraid to state whether what the article is saying is true?

It's not the fault of anambra people that your state is suffering from massive erosion problems rather it is the fault of your team of visionless and greedy governors who are more concerned with looting you guys blind while developing a lack of critical infrastructure for you people! Dwell on that.....
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by dannilegout(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2016
buchilino:

u should shut up ur mouth... am from alor in idemili south.... try and go to agulu,nanka and oko..then u will know dat we are seriously suffering... erosion has taken over agulu oko and nanka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by buchilino(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2016
dannilegout:

u should shut up ur mouth... am from alor in idemili south.... try and go to agulu,nanka and oko..then u will know dat we are seriously suffering... erosion has taken over agulu oko and nanka.

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH U OR U JUST CHOSE 2 BE STUPID?. IS THERE ANY PLACE CALLED OKU IN ANAMBRA U DISGRACEFUL SON OF A GUN.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by Ohikwuobanyi: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin ;DThat was why majority of Igbos doesn't like PMB government because is not business as usual, instead of them to look to their nose they are here talking about Fashola & Amechi cool

I dey coool still dey watch una drama till 2019 grin grin grin shocked
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Bunch of thieves. Everything about them is business
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:

Shut up you glorified monster! If you like say I am from ekiti state featuring ogun and nassarawa state it makes no difference! If I was from ekiti I would proudly claim it but I am not, but your lies aside why are you dingbats afraid to state whether what the article is saying is true?

It's not the fault of anambra people that your state is suffering from massive erosion problems rather it is the fault of your team of visionless and greedy governors who are more concerned with looting you guys blind while developing a lack of critical infrastructure for you people! Dwell on that.....
make I help dem put petrol for their fight

Thenonce 5-2 grin grin grin

if na me I no go gree make the guy win me o

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by TheNonce: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
dannilegout:

Don't mind that vapid otimkpu that has a brain filled with mucus!

Instead of them to try to learn about ways to solve their states problems they are here crying over people's tribes! Even with the whole evidence I've given them the _twats are still dreaming like Joseph! You no see as him brother run after I dropped the article?

You are one of the very few igbo men here that reason! Kudos...
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by davidif: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
hotice01:
This is part of the reason politics has become a deadly affair in this country.
Been a legislator should be a part time job!
These guys are thieves,rogues and catalysts of economic,social and political destruction!
The Governor should not cave in to their wicked,senseless and myopic demands.
Patriotism has no home in Nigeria!

Gbam! This should be reprinted many times over. Too bad because of allocation, this guys get to live lavishly.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election by treebuds: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
fexti:

http://punchng.com/anambra-lawmakers-demand-jeeps-support-govs-re-election/
Anambra dobt hold election for local government, the traditional rulers are as well always neglected. I want another party to take over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC / Gunmen Kill Abducted Priest In Kogi After Collecting N1 Million Ransom / Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.