Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) (25607 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by brainpulse: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
There head is suspicious
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na dem dey cause unstable network for Oju Oore. But Ota people are mannered sha, another community would have set them ablaze
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Afonjas and theft!
Your moniker speaks volume of your person. You better go and change. Lol
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Afonjas and theft!
Your moniker speaks volume of your person. You better go and change lol
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by petermoblix: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
So e dey pain mtn too,the unnecessary deduction wec den they do us nko.DAT 1 wetin den call am
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
See how them tie a whole adult like GOAT
.. grin grin grin
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Olehh, olehh
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Keegan: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
drehdinho:

Your moniker speaks volume of your person. You better go and change. Lol

You dey mind the fool? Everyone knows who the cable merchants are in Alaba.
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Richy4:
At least there was no nudity...which is commendable..You've all done very well..... ..
abeg abeg abeg. Na people like You dey give all this thieves liver and boldness to steal

In Nigeria once you steal you should BE stripped of your dignity. By now I expected them to be butt naked and beaten to stupor before the police arrives undecided
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Momoh7(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
temper messi with Johnson
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
With wetin MTN dey carry my eye see, I wish dey were successful cry

I just hope mtn won't set dem ablaze
thief ole
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
dangotesmummy:
abeg abeg abeg. Na people like You dey give all this thieves liver and boldness to steal

In Nigeria once you steal you should BE stripped of your dignity. By now I expected them to be butt naked and beaten to stupor before the police arrives undecided

I will suggest you go and get yourself a boyfriend.... You will see him in all his birth suit anytime any day, and if you are married, be contented with what your husband have....Anyways, education will get to your doorsteps soon.....and you will be polished....it will not take long just have a little patient......
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Richy4:

I will suggest you go and get yourself a boyfriend.... You will see him in all his birth suit anytime any day, and if you are married, be contented with what your husband have....Anyways, education will get to your doorsteps soon.....and you will be polished....it will not take long just have a little patient......
LMao. See dodging grin

What does possession of a boyfriend have to do with lynching the morafoka undecided

By now they should have hanged tyre on his neck to do the needful
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao. See dodging grin

What does possession of a boyfriend have to do with lynching the morafoka undecided

By now they should have hanged tyre on his neck to do the needful

wow!! For some reason, I kinda feel I was chatting with a dude.....ever heard of Kleptomania? Don't you think some of them indulging in such act could be mentally challenged....Have you ever asked yourself why some of them will steal something that is just worthless? ....
That is why the police are there to differentiate between a petty thief and someone suffering from impulse control disorder ....It's not for the public to decide on who stays alive and who get killed...Try and catch up with the century the world is right now......
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
Make dem leave dem jare, dey are avenging what mtn is doing and done to us

Avenger ni
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Richy4:

wow!! For some reason, I kinda feel I was chatting with a dude.....ever heard of Kleptomania? Don't you think some of them indulging in such act could be mentally challenged....Have you ever asked yourself why some of them will steal something that is just worthless? ....
That is why the police are there to differentiate between a petty thief and someone suffering from impulse control disorder ....It's not for the public to decide on who stays alive and who get killed...Try and catch up with the century the world is right now......
LMao. Have you ever seen a thief admitting that he stole intentionally grin

They always have something OR someone to blame it on grin

Devil
Kleptomania
I didn't know what came over me
Poverty
My wife
My friends
my children

They never own up to their actions and you're talking of klrptomania. grin

So you'll ask a thief why he stole and he'll say klrptomania. Btw those cables that They stole aren't worthless.do you know how much money they'll sell it for grin

Be there forming oyinbo swag grin
Re: MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) by Solmax(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Its funny that people don't see what the have but always looking outside. They have a truck which can be used for transport biz but rather they chose to use it to steal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.