Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58014 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Maamin(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
While this is more or less like a counter thread to the earlier
Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)
https://www.nairaland.com/4702164/ladies-whats-first-thing-check/1

It is only right if Ladies get to know what Guys look out in them, before they approach to woo them. grin

Guys over to you. What are those physical qualities you see in a lady that makes you to approach her? wink

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Big bress and big nyansh angry

436 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Tolexander: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Facial beauty, hour glass shape and voice.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by dkronicle(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Face, bress and yanssh. Den later d brain products

202 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by excel101(m): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2018
dkronicle:
Mouth odour, because it can raise BP.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ladygudhead(f): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Lemme take a sit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by excel101(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2018
dkronicle:
Mouth odour, because it can raise Blood pressure.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by dkronicle(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2018
excel101:
Mouth odour, because it can raise Blood pressure.

Hahaha bro mouth odour girl don wound u b4 ni

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by anayolity: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Her feet!!!..... Can't be chilling with a girl on cute sandals with her feet all over the floor..

How she smells and smiles ...turns me on a lot

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by rottennaija(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have k legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her. If she is from Akwa Ibom, even better.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2018
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by nuggarito: 2:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Her legs and azz, having the sexiest legs covers everything, no matter how ugly or unattractive she is, the legs is just everything to me.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by blujoi(m): 2:27am On Aug 29, 2018
Petite ass, nice firm legs are so attractive and nicely done hair, not wigs ohhh!!! Some will just throw on a wig that looks bigger than their head, making them look like a character from a low budget nollywood movie, which is a big turn off. I also check out her shoes and feet. Scoffed shoes and toe nails are a no no grin grin grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Kantebets(m): 2:33am On Aug 29, 2018
hahaha...her dressing..does she wear body hug dress.her backside and her sense ....haha

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by beatmonster(m): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2018
lait skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Elnino4ladies: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Boobs and ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Countersam(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
Maamin:
While this is more or less like a counter thread to the earlier
Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)
https://www.nairaland.com/4702164/ladies-whats-first-thing-check/1

It is only right if Ladies get to know what Guys look out in them, before they approach to woo them. grin

Guys over to you. What are those physical qualities you see in a lady that makes you to approach her? wink

Mods: Lalasticlala

Apart from your physical appearance (boobs and ass) i look at your finger nails. It tells alot about a lady. Neat or dirty. By the time i approach you i will now access your level of education from how u speak.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Countersam(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.

If na exam alot of gehls go fail.. which girl wan package all these qualities together. E hard oh.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by wristbangle: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Beauty - Front & Back ministry tongue, body shape

Outfit - Colour combination/modest dressing.

Complexion - Fair

Facial appearance - Cool expression

Attitude - Good personality

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Randy100: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2018
This may sound weird, but I always check the neck. I love those ring neck in ladies.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Martinez19(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2018
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by flyingdagger(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2018
character matters the most to me. I was just about approaching a pretty lady I saw on Sunday then I saw her shoved off some kids coming towards her for her to pass through.
That was it for me, I turned around because i can't be around someone who acted that way to children.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Countersam:

If na exam alot of gehls go fail.. which girl wan package all these qualities together. E hard oh.

i saw one with those qualities years ago when I wasn't ready. I'm now ready...I'm looking for her again undecided

19 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by bdsm: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2018
As for me i look at the face and bicep. I dont approach a girl based on her facial beauty or ugliness but there is a peculiar kind of face that arouses me which i look out for. As for bicep, i get aroused by thick muscular bicep thats why i like latina girls, wwe divas and igbo girls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Big breast black teens

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by coolzeal(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Her natural appearance with a big smile that could melt all the ice in North pole lol. Really, having an exotic eyes is hypnotising and especially the intelligent ones. I'm not colour blind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Her fashion etiquette and the shape of her backside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Martinez19:
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.
guy abeg read the topic again

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Martinez19(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2018
ruggedtimi:
guy abeg read the topic again
Thanks for the correction. My bad.

@op
I will go with a good attitude.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2018
First is her legs. Her legs must be straight or she ain't sh!t.
Next is her finger nails. Her finger nails should be flat and not curvy.
Lastly her eye balls. Those balls must be black and not brownish.
P:S. Her nose too. Pointed nose and not a flat nose.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.