Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre (9858 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Rejoinder: 7 Simple Things Buhari Can Do To Show Change Has Begun With Him / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by Pilate2016(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pay Tax? I no go pay unless they force me.
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
20. grab a job if it means paying 400, 000K. Working is how you contribute your quota to your nation
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by Muhammadgawu: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yes, Its Possible For Nigeria To Change It Name.But,first We Need To Change Our Self.Na Wa Ooo Abi Eno Fit Dey Possible. Oya My Country People Make We Try Change To A Good Leaf. :DYes, Its Possible For Nigeria To Change It Name.But,first We Need To Change Our Self.Na Wa Ooo Abi Eno Fit Dey Possible. Oya My Country People Make We Try Change To A Good Leaf.
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by Dare2Try(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by justmenoni: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op, the problem is that most of these points you listed are not achievable in Nigeria:

1.. I was in the queue at a certain bank in Nigeria and one man came a distance of about 30 people on the queue and voila he made a phone call and the useless security came to inform him that Mr so so so ask him to come straight to the front of the line and just enter, I protested this and the other people were just looking and since they wouldn't join me, I told them straight away that I'm also going in after him since we can't protect ourself.

2.This is just not about Nigeria, despite not living in Nigeria, believe me: most of the times my money is usually in my pocket despite having this wallet.

3.Tell the government to produce or introduce waste collection system almost at every corner and every place..wait op do you live in Nigeria or you live abroad and trying to compare the standard in the way things are been done with that of Nigeria?...

4.No, be lie, but wait till you're seen and enemy and at such TAKEN care of.

5.Even to the police..? wait so if you're catching the next flight to London and having bought some African foods and drinks, and you just happened to be asked for WETIN YOU GET FOR US from the customs guy, you will tell him that giving bribe is a nono? then be ready to miss your flight ooo and then take your luggage for further checking and pay to reschedule your flight..Don't give bribe to the police,lastma etc? how are you sure that Mrs okeke's cucumber saga is not about giving BRIBE?

6.Op, try to go and protest for us in Abuja against our senators taking such huge amount of money, or when next you see Robbers in action, then try to take an action...ha wait talk to the nairaland MODS cos they fit in perfectly into this shoe of oppressors or bullies, they'll delete this my post and even ban me, but who cares?

7. advice them on nairaland and especially tell those participating in MMM

8. my brother that one tire me oo.. the employer would be like after all I'm doing you a favor!

9.my brother, does employers want to pay you 10k and expect an output of 1million, isn't that just insane...but this ur advice should go to our politicians as well as some teachers and civil servants, infact direct it to Government workers.

10. You no lie for this one,...but if you see some bridge you go fear fear o

11. You're so right, but while doing so please be careful of people with spouses cos you might be digging a grave for youself.

12.Exactly!!!

13. some years ago ,while driving in surulere, some of the other road users nearly swallowed me just because i was obeying the traffic light.

14.Bros this one go hard ooo,.....even if you tend to be punctual..how can you avoid this naija traffic especially lagos traffic...but what baffles me most is that Nigerians are always punctual for interview at the EMBASSY and always punctual for the next international flight...but for other events,especially church service, hospital appointments, even JOb interviews..yes JOB interviews..please expect the african time issue.

15.no be lie, even if one senator will end up using it to send his kids abroad, receive treatments abroad, have a lavish lifestyle abroad abnd buy lots of vehicles and house in Nigeria and abroad.

16. Bros are you talking about people living in the villages or Lagos cos in Lagos you will get to the outskirts before you can find trees, who's gonna waste water when you have to pay and pay for it,.Haba how can you be wasteful of electricity when you have it once in a year.

17.This one no be lie sha

18. Exactly, i wish people can be reasonable, i also hope these mods can prevent such pics on nairaland,

19. only mouth or by all means of communication, eg like i'm doing now? NIgeria is my country oooo
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by hotspec(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Seven ways to show change begins with you in Nairaland:
i. When you stop being a tribal bigot.
ii. When you stop using uncouth language and remarks.
iii. When you stop posting false and misleading threads.
iv. When you dont use the forum to abuse your elders.
v. When you respect other peoples views and opinions and not form attacker even at no provocation.
vi. When you stop recycling threads.
vii. When you stop displaying immaturity in your response.
Complete the rest please.
When u stop boring us with ur comment
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by reachbenny(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
a great Nigeria is our individual & collective responsibility!
It does not happen by chance but by choice.
.....better together.
Re: 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre by hommespecia: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
we must be the change we want to see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $27.2bn / Two Suicide Bombers Attack Muna Garage In Maiduguri; Many Feared Dead / Kaduna State Announces New Timetable for Abuja-Kaduna Train Services (Schedule)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.