Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? (1601 Views)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Firstborn Of All Creation / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? by Ahmed445: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=51060126]It means as an eternal God who is one with the Father (Yahweh) , He created the universe - this validates the trinity concept of GOD [/quote) that means u disagree with the concept that Jesus create the earth... pls can u tell me where Jesus himself mention the Trinity in the Bible?
Re: How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? by 0temAtum: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Ahmed445:
who is mother Earthus... and tell me why Jesus was not call yeshua in the Bible?
Jesus is fictitious, Yeshua is real. Bible is fake. Mother Earthus is the first homo(human) to be made on earth during the formation of the earth billions of years ago.
Re: How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
9inches:

The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father; but the Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

I totally agree with that illustration. The Father x The Son x The Holy Spirit = God. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Ahmed445:

Mr olaadegbu all you doing is sending link and is not genuine enough... all what am asking, u couldn't answer... and I believe u brought up the topic base on what u know and understand...
firstly, is bible holy or not and show me the verses in bible where jesus said I am a Christian.
secondly, who is Jesus? messenger, god, or what?. will be glad if u can give me a nice response from the bible that doesn't contradict any verses... thanks

Meet me here to discuss your questions. ===> https://www.nairaland.com/3718094/how-witness-muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Gotta Believe Till The End. / Blame God / He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.