Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos (3486 Views)

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) / Classy Or Trashy? See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Freeman50(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Can you imagine the havoc fashion is causing to our culture especially in Africa. Where did this lady wear this outfit to? To some this is classy but trashy to others. Which one is it to you?

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by pennytrate: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
an escapee from yabaleft

3 Likes

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by KnightRod(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
This one is very decent compared to a whole lot of em I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
One minute silence for our fallen heroes cry

12 Likes

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
dirty trashy tasteless and fallen Olympus . angry

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
WEED.

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by ybalogs(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Madness of the highest order.Infact anybody that sees it as classy must be mad.mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by PureWays(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
*Deep sigh*

We've lost the war.

smh

6 Likes

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by holatin(m): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Jericho has fallen

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Lionbite(m): 1:23am On Nov 16, 2016
I dont know what nigerians will be wearing in 2018 but i know that in the year 2020 we will be stark naked

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Bluezy13(m): 1:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Lionbite:
I dont know what nigerians will be wearing in 2018 but i know that in the year 2020 we will be stark naked

And tailors will starve

2 Likes

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Jaynom(m): 1:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Human version of Amoeba shocked

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by onebyonetothetop: 4:22am On Nov 16, 2016
please what happened to her baby foods

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Jarizod:
One minute silence for our fallen heroes cry
Bros you don't understand, there's no hero at all to fall.

Let me know when you see any hero, I'm tired of searching.

2 Likes

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by eneye1(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2016
What do they want to achieve dressing this way....

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Sayelabola(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2016
ybalogs:
Madness of the highest order.Infact anybody that sees it as classy must be mad.mcheeew

Haven't you heard about strip clubs before, and the mode of dancing of the girls there?

Sex workers in our local brothels also dress less like this nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2016
see her leg na no shame she cant even cover the scar
Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by kinggogo: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Dem don over rough handle her oranges to d extent say e don b lyk conductor slippers undecided smh

She cum evn worwor join am undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by ybalogs(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Haven't you heard about strip clubs before, and they mode of dancing of the girls there?

Sex workers in our local brothels also dress less like this nau.
She wouldn't be mad if it's to a strip club but to an event?She's raving mad.

2 Likes

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bros you don't understand, there's no hero at all to fall.

Let me know when you see any hero, I'm tired of searching.

Mehn u wicked oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2016
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by phlamesG: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Who tf is this??
ONE WORD!

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by bigtt76(f): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2016
grin Many are madt but few are roaming tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos by ashewoboy(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2016
ollohshoaevad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think / She Came And Finished An Unfinished Business [picture] / Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.