Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo (15190 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by dainformant(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
A young man has taken to social media to reveal how a lady almost caused commotion with her attire earlier today in Lagos as he dished out advice to Nigerian women over their outfit in public.

According to Facebook user Ben who is based in Lagos, a lady wore a transparent trouser to a bank with her pant visibly showing to the public.

The see-through pant was reportedly the center of attraction at the bank - with many eyes (especially men) focused on the lady's behind.

Ben also claimed that the lady who apparently loved the attention - was later advised/cautioned by an older woman who felt embarrassed by her revealing outfit.

Facebook users have reacted to the pictures, with most bashing the lady for attraction unnecessary attention to herself which could even lead to rape.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-advises-ladies-after-seeing-what-a-lady-wore-to-bank-in-lagos-photo.html

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by dainformant(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
See how this one just positioned to snap somebody's bumbum... undecided

Who sent you?

14 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by opparadise: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019

18 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Gentleziggy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Who sent you?
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin u harsh ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Gentleziggy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Agents of destruction n distraction every where cool

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by natinhoo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
The babe try self, she wear pant inside. Wetin boys wan see no be pant o

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by TourismMan(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Some women are very shameless

3 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by TourismMan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:
Let me explain life to you, OP:
1. As a blogger you are, I think your head have bugs. Run a debug. Who the hell told you all contents are regarded as news? Quadrillions of this happen in milliseconds across the world.
2. Try a good niche for your blog. Man, you are a poor designer and web master.
3. You will try to argue., but in case, I leave people to argue with themselves.
Let me score you: 3/100.
Remark: Just become a DJ, blogging is not for you.

Savagery! Where is your chill bro?

9 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Where the devil can't go, he sends a woman... I am sure some randy guys would collect phone number , this type will just lead them straight to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by oboy81: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Beautiful Sight! cool
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by ADRIAN88(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
So it's now a crime to have big bumbum and cover it up with white pant and black leggings?

4 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by daddio(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:
1. As a blogger you are, I think your head have bugs. Run a debug. Who the hell told you all contents are regarded as news? Quadrillions of this happen in milliseconds across the world.
3. You will try to argue., but in case, I leave people to argue with themselves.

You are wicked grin

D guy go don dey contemplate suicide na

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by lilmax(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
one low self-esteem boy will fall for this disgusting woman and she'll end up using him

then baba will come to nairaland and write about how women are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by NNAMDIII(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Who sent you?
ah swear i just weak

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
That booth is good

@Donphilopus, Corrinthians, Caseless come over here
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Caseless: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
That booth is good

@Donphilopus, Corrinthians, Caseless come over here

Ma'a run de come. This is "importanter".

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by iammo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mumu adviser.
lipsrsealed

If him enter yankee for summer nko?
.,Naso village people go make am snap and advice a racist till them shoot and deport

i pray he snaps Army wife yansh one day

3 Likes

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lmao
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Caseless:

Ma'a run de come. This is "importanter".
My brother, that booth is good!
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lmao
it will look good on you.....i dey ur back
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
wao
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by HeWrites(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Do you know the funniest part

E go reach Frontpage
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by ShinqRambq: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Perverts everywhere,In the early days of our fathers,women left their boobs open and you had to pay the price to have them,talk less of this covered lady
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
it will look good on you.....i dey ur back
Cry dey hungry you shey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
shocked

Choi !
That older lady is jealous
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by IjebuWarrior: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin

Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Stoner069(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
HeWrites:

Do you know the funniest part

E go reach Frontpage

Wake up
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Amuocha: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dominique abeg provide advice oh
Abeg which bank is this?
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Headlesschicken(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
angry Nigerian Bloggers...
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Onyi22(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
And how is this news?
Re: Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo by Aboks(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
dat yansh go sweet well well o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can Be Simps Too / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.