Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai (1048 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Fayose's Right.APC Lied Abt Aisha Buhari Involvement In Halliburton Scam,See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by SkytrendNews: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2016
Barely 24 hours after former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar absolved himself of complicity in the Halliburton scandal, Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, has said that Atiku is being haunted by the demons of corruption.

El-Rufai said Atiku was culpable in the Halliburton scandal that consumed American congressman, William Jefferson, who bagged a jail term in the United States of America.

In a statement he personally signed, el-Rufai, who dared Atiku to visit the United States of America if he was not culpable in the wiring of $40m to the US, implied that the former vice-president could not visit the US as a result of the scandal.

The statement entitled, “Atiku haunted by his corrupt demons,” urged Atiku to come clean with the findings of the report of the United States’ Senate Permanent Sub-Committee on Investigations which detailed the wire transfers involving the $40m from offshore companies.

El-Rufai alleged that the offshore companies wired funds into accounts controlled by Atiku and one of his wives.

Accusing the former vice-president of being obsessed with the ambition of becoming the President of Nigeria, the governor said the chieftain of the Atiku was fond of spewing out lies in an attempt to “rejuvenate his image”.

He said Atiku’s vaunting ambition made him (Atiku) support a particular group during the leadership struggle within the National Assembly, stressing that the action was disrespect for the wish of President Muhammadu Buhari.

SOURCE: SOURCE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/16/atikus-demons-corruption-soul-hes-culpable-halliburton-scam-el-rufai/

1 Share

Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by tripzalee(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2016
k
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by Tyche(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2016
way d sauce?
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by ibkgab001: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Another one
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by SkytrendNews: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2016
His partner in crime has been convicted in USA but Nigeria court declared him to be innocent. ..magomago

Nigeria law can be liking to a cobwebs that catches only smaller insects
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by Ikwokrikwo: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Like Atiku Like Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by HolyHero: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Alhaji - I love u
Sadia - lol
Alhaji - I need u in my life
Sadia - lol
Alhaji - you are my everything
Sadia - lol
Alhaji - IPhone 6 or iPhone 7
Sadia - iPhone 7
Alhaji - Loooooooooooooooooool
Sadia - will u buy it for me
Alhaji - Loooooooooooooooooooooool
Sadia - Oh talk to me
Alhaji - Loooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by capatainrambo: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2016
so says the midget el rufai. the short relative of shekau
the tale of the thief and the midget undecided
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by bugidon(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2016
old malams and Mohammeds will not go and rest, they will always like to rule, even in their 90s. mtchewww
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by agbangam: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Aso rock demons grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by Femiolu2000: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2016
agbangam:
Aso rock demons grin

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, ASO ROCK DEMONS, I LIKE THAT NARRATIVE, SO MANY OF THEM EXIST... HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by feldido(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Fear Of Atiku
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2016
feldido:
Fear Of Atiku

Fear of Atiku? I dont think so? Why would any politician or anybody at that be afraid of Atiku? HGe's soiled by corruption... actually I see no difference between elrufai and Atiku, they are just playing politricks
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by skullbaba: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Jonathan a dullard surrounded by thieves , buhari a fool surrounded by foolish thieves but Atiku, I swear I fear the guy, he is a crook,thief ,evil . this guy will sell Nigeria if he get market for it and he doesn't care who dies
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by Realist2: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2016
When i bend to look,, i only saw the battle for 2019, the two crooks trying to superimposed themself in readiness for 2019.
Re: Atiku Haunted By Corrupt Demons, He's Culpable Of Halliburton Scam – El-rufai by SkytrendNews: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Realist2:
When i bend to look,, i only saw the battle for 2019, the two crooks trying to superimposed themself in readiness for 2019.

You can say that again, political posturing... thieve vs thieve

(1) (Reply)

Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) / BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, Insists On Magu As EFCC Chair / How States Celebrated Buhari’s Return In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.