Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

I love him but scared to meet him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love him but scared to meet him (5045 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love him but scared to meet him by Hadez(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
There is this guy I met online last year and we have been friends since then and he is such a sweet guy and very caring. We started dating months ago and the love has been growing stronger but recently the relationship has been hell because he has been on my neck for us to meet he wants to see me but I don't think I am ready to.

I love him, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I am scared of what happens in the Internet recently whenever we chat or call, he is always nagging about the fact that we haven't met.
I love him so much but I don't know what to do as I am not just ready to see him cry I want to wait for the right time.

Please advice me dear.

Please advice my friend nairalanders
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by padi94(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
What right time, do a video call or meet in a public place sure he just wants to see your face

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by olagbemi118(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
u met him online yet to see him & u already want to spend the rest of ur life with him. R u 4 real? Posts like this spoil one's day.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016

Uhm...
What are you hiding?

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by daewoorazer(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Premise 1: you met online
Premise 2: you have made up your mind to spend d rest of your life with him
Premise 3: you are afraid to meet him

My people, how is this logical? This thread reeks of hypocrisy.... Lawlahdey, define dis...

19 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Hadez(f): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
padi94:
What right time, do a video call or meet in a public place sure he just wants to see your face

Done video calls but haven't seen
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Warhawk(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Tunde stop this rubbish na

15 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Vizzim: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Op, when u know Ur not ready to meet with him you shouldn't av been dating then. And secondly, because of the Internet love ish do not mean he's one but my dear use ur brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by padi94(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

Done video calls but haven't seen

There are 2 things involvd as to why he wants to see you,
1. Maybe to see your face nd have a heart conversation

2. May want to CONSUMATE your relationshp with sex.

You knw the drill Bt to really knw what he wants tel him you want to meet in a public place nd u dnt want to go to his house just yet.
Wait for his reaction

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy

Juz meet that person and judge urself later sha. There's nothing wrong meeting someone especially those online love affairs..
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Hadez(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Vizzim:
Op, when u know Ur not ready to meet with him you shouldn't av been dating then. And secondly, because of the Internet love ish do not mean he's one but my dear use ur brain.

We never plan to date and I haven't tried Internet dating before
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Oahray: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Love? Really? You want to spend the rest of your life with someone you've never met? Lol grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Jostapo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
You want to spend your lifetime with him without meeting in person? You are bewildered of what you really want.

3 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Hadez(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is it a sin to love someone you haven't seen?
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by HIScraziness(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Didn't I read where someone said you're male??

undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Oahray: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:
Is it a sin to love someone you haven't seen?
what makes you think you love him?
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Vizzim: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

We never plan to date and I haven't tried Internet dating before

Would disagree with you. We might not plan to love someone because it something that grows or happens but as for dating we plan for it or decide on that what we want. I haven't tried the love before as well
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by torqque7(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
undecidedFemales =Confusion..smh

2 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Oahray: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
torqque7:
undecidedFemales =Confusion..smh
lol. I bet you'd be confused too if you felt so many conflicting emotions at the same time.

Don't shake your head, guide the ones who need guidance and are not ashamed to admit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Enybliss(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
yet she's calling me a wierdo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by torqque7(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oahray:
lol. I bet you'd be confused too if you felt so many conflicting emotions at the same time.

Don't shake your head, guide the ones who need guidance and are not ashamed to admit it.

Lol conflicting emotions arent felt on a regular basis now,mostly with monthly period right?for real..let's be logical here,the young lady said she loves him and wants to spend the rest of her life with him,is she planning to do that in her mind and head alone?(Side effects of too much fairy tales and telemundo). Wats her reason for not meeting up?except she is not wat she painted herself to be to him that's why she would be scared to meet up.

Time waits for no one,some girls dn't know this fact yet,he will not stick around forever until it's 110% convenient for her to meet him,one person cannot call all the shots in a relationship.
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:
There is this guy I met online last year and we have been friends since then and he is such a sweet guy and very caring. We started dating months ago and the love has been growing stronger but recently the relationship has been hell because he has been on my neck for us to meet he wants to see me but I don't think I am ready to.
I love him, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him with him but I am scared of what happens in the Internet recently whenever we chat or call, he is always nagging about the fact that we haven't met.
I love him so much but I don't know what to do as I am not just ready to see him cry I want to wait for the right time.

Aunty....Abeg, wat advise do u wnt again??

Please advice me dear.

Please advice my friend nairalanders

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
All I see is BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN....Y r u confusing urself....hun....U said u aren't into online dating yet you claim that u wanna spend the rest of your life with him. What gives you the assurance that he's what u think he is. You're talking of spending the rest of your life with someone you barely know. Moreover, you haven't had any physical contact with him. I'm very sure you'd eventually open a thread like Ladies...plss do not trust guys you meet online, they're very evil....Aunty Hadez, e jo e lo ronu

6 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
HIScraziness:

undecided undecided

Egbon, I read the thread too ooo.....

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by dharay99: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
buh i thought we don't do gay relationships
in Nigeria. Tha fuçk is this niggur n0w saying....

2 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wait oo...You claim to love him....hun....What's your definition of love sef??....If u love him as u claim, you'd definitely look forward to seeing him ASAP
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by iamkingzlee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
You do know that you are entirely demented, don't you?
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Hadez(f): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
donnybee:
All I see is BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN....Y r u confusing urself....hun....U said u aren't into online dating yet you claim that u wanna spend the rest of your life with him. What gives you the assurance that he's what u think he is. You're talking of spending the rest of your life with someone you barely know. Moreover, you haven't had any physical contact with him. I'm very sure you'd eventually open a thread like Ladies...plss do not trust guys you meet online, they're very evil....Aunty Hadez, e jo e lo ronu

You are very backward with your thinking ability. I said I have never tried it before and now that I did I felt through real love he had for me. I am very sure even you who is running her mouth will be confused when it comes to matters of the heart (except you are a girl with peanut brain)
I also said I want to because we have been through a lot together despite the fact we haven't seen. Maybe you will understand what I am saying when you find true love and not think all guys are like the ones who have been breaking your heart. Aunty donnybee e lo opolo yin ma

2 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by slimthugchimee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
Tunde stop this rubbish na
dont mind the stupid girl guy going upandan posting rubbish on nairaland

if you read the post sef you will know its fake undecided

authenticized jobless soul

bullcrap undecided

3 Likes

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Oahray: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
torqque7:

Lol conflicting emotions arent felt on a regular basis now,mostly with monthly period right?for real..let's be logical here,the young lady said she loves him and wants to spend the rest of her life with him,is she planning to do that in her mind and head alone?(Side effects of too much fairy tales and telemundo). Wats her reason for not meeting up?except she is not wat she painted herself to be to him that's why she would be scared to meet up.

Time waits for no one,some girls dn't know this fact yet,he will not stick around forever until it's 110% convenient for her to meet him,one person cannot call all the shots in a relationship.
I dunno how often ladies feel conflicting emotions, but I know they are generally more sensitive than guys. So emotion affect them differently.

Yeah, it's awkward to imagine it's love that would last a lifetime, and still be skeptical about meeting up. It might be insecurity, but even if it is, it's about the smartest part of the story. Never mind what her heart is telling her about love and a lifetime, her brain knows the guy is a stranger.

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by slimthugchimee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
HIScraziness:

undecided undecided

a male rubbishing himself on nairaland as a lady undecided

dont mind him

1 Like

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Ghoster: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
I _don't normally engage teenagers but Hadez you are a _wayward _Bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Still Want Me Back / I Think She Has Lost Her Womb . / Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.