Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com (639 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com by orjisblog(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
**Dating advice is outside the scope of this site, with this article being a semi-exception.
With that in mind I thought I'd try to be even more helpful and write a whole article outlining what it's like to be a man who's really shy and inexperienced with women. At the end I give a few thoughts on what to do if there's a shy guy in your life you're interested in.
Combined, the points below will describe a guy who's really, really inhibited and awkward around women. Not all shy men will have issues that intense or have every characteristic apply to them

I'll list some quick suggestions at the end, but for the most part I'll describe the issues shy guys deal with and let you draw your own conclusions about how to act. As with all the other writing on this site, the points here are from a mix of my own experience and accounts I've come across of how shy guys say they think.
Read tips here:

www.orjisblog.com/2016/11/why-most-guys-do-not-get-chances-of.html?m=1

Re: Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com by zyzxx(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
because they dont have money on time
and ladies love money

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? / OFFICE ROMANCE: Signs Your Co-workers Are Dating Secretly / Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.