Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act (29688 Views)

Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok, here's for the girls of Nairaland. Guys pick up on little hints and even somewhat obvious hints. The problem is that guys can also be wrong.

If we take something the wrong way we take the risk of being shot down or completely embarrassed.

If you're friends with a guy and he's always nice and helpful but then takes a signal wrong (think you're interested) and makes an advance he could end up in a situation where you're saying "he just wanted to bang me, that's the only reason he was nice". Nobody wants to lose a friend like that.

If you want to be sure guys notice your signals, just be point blank. Guys get the short end of the stick, our actions towards women are judged more harshly than the reverse. We don't always like to take risks because we stand to lose the most.

Romancelanders What do you think?

Guys,Have you ever misread a 'green light' or 'hint' before?

Girls, Has someone ever misread your body language before?
Share you experience

15 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by nuggarito: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yes bro, not once but multiple times. And I came to a conclusion that there's a demon in girls that makes them act the way they do. And that's why I avoid any form of light, be it green light, white light, indigo light biko keep your lights while I make money. Money changes the light.

335 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
nuggarito:
Yes bro, not once but multiple times. And I came to a conclusion that there's a demon in girls that makes them act the way they do. And that's why I avoid any form of light, be it green light, white light, indigo light biko keep your lights while I make money. Money changes the light.
Lol, The experience must have been terrible.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by nuggarito: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
masterchi:
Lol, The experience must have been terrible.
Yes bro, this days I really don't take any light serious except money lights I always have hope when it comes to that.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nonso92(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
If I talk about the lights that I've missed.

Let me just keep quiet and be reading comments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
I was in a bar tonight and a girl was staring at me and eventually confessed to liking me ( which was strange) but I didn't even make an attempt to take her number. My friend (who's married) took her number and will eventually bang her. But I am not worried because I have had enough pvssy to last me a lifetime and I am desensitized to women. All I want is to face the law and make money so I can marry a good girl to make me healthy babies.

I am wrong in my approach and worldview? sad

I feel Nigerian girls just want to marry a financially secure man. undecided

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
I personally feel a man should have all the sex he can and forget about the affection of women. Women will always come when a man come into his own (arrives). A man should take meticulous interest in his work (job) and try and better himself generally. All pussy are the same. What differentiates women is character and worldview. Women are totally not worth it except for producing babies.

#no pun intended.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I was in a bar tonight and a girl was staring at me and eventually confessed to liking me ( which was strange) but I didn't even make an attempt to take her number. My friend (who's married) took her number and will eventually bang her. But I am not worried because I have had enough pvssy to last me a lifetime and I am desensitized to women. All I want is to face the law and make money so I can marry a good girl to make me healthy babies.

I am wrong in my approach and worldview? sad

I feel Nigerian girls just want to marry a financially secure man . undecided
bold part so true

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by SenhorSean(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
its better i read comments alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by EbukaHades10(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Blue light,black light,flash light,if I'm not interested,i'm not interested.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by falcon01: 2:17am On Nov 21, 2018
ladys be acting like traffic light mcheew if you like the guy, just tell him nah who get time to dey read body language!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Airtimex(m): 4:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Light or no light, only character attracts me to a woman.

My eyes is sacred, including brain and mouth lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by BruncleZuma: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Why?
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by akeentech(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
nuggarito:

Yes bro, this days I really don't take any light serious except money lights I always have hope when it comes to that.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by farrookkniggy: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
because say nah dirty package
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by franchasng: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2018
masterchi:
Ok, here's for the girls of Nairaland. Guys pick up on little hints and even somewhat obvious hints. The problem is that guys can also be wrong.

If we take something the wrong way we take the risk of being shot down or completely embarrassed.

If you're friends with a guy and he's always nice and helpful but then takes a signal wrong (think you're interested) and makes an advance he could end up in a situation where you're saying "he just wanted to bang me, that's the only reason he was nice". Nobody wants to lose a friend like that.

If you want to be sure guys notice your signals, just be point blank. Guys get the short end of the stick, our actions towards women are judged more harshly than the reverse. We don't always like to take risks because we stand to lose the most.

Romancelanders What do you think?

Guys,Have you ever misread a 'green light' or 'hint' before?

Girls, Has someone ever misread your body language before?
Share you experience
My golden advice to ladies who have the gut to initiate the move towards a guy they like or find interesting....note; my counsel will come in two ways; one for those doing it in real life and for those doing it through online/internet.

Real Life approach:

Girl to guy: stare at him continuously and smile....when he catches u staring, intentionally turn your eyes away laughing, do this repeatedly but make sure he sees you clearly each time you stare, but never walk up to him and say, "hi I like you can we be friends", this approach is WRONG, unless for teenagers!

Many guys will be scared unless he is a perfect playboy.

When he finally summons the courage to approach you, don't start all those mumuish iyanga torotoro shocked

Online scenario:
you can start tagging or quoting his comments, status, etc with joking agreement to his comments and views to issues of discussion, and maybe with time, you can message him like this: "wow, I really enjoy reading your views, so funny and interesting, though awkward at times, keep it up, from one of your secret fans"

Every sensible guy will get the clue and take it up from there without you exposing yourself to ridicule or drama shocked

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by ayusco85(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Ladies are the most confused beings in the universe

Argue with plantain chips

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by tstx(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Exactly
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2018
As a matter of fact, in recent times, acting on hints and green lights has proven to be the worst trap a man can fall into.

All these feminists looking for who to accuse of verbal or sexual harassment after giving you green light to approach them... Please don't mind them ooo

My guys, if a lady likes you, let her say it with her mouth, c'est fini!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Gaspardd(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
I am colour blinded to any light mate

The more experienced u re, the more u realuse that the light changes everytime, Red can turn to green or green to red, and that shldnt be taken seriously.

But there is a reference point all this changes will fall back to, and thats what u rr focused on which is urself, seek and get money, and all other things shall be added onto you

There is this quote i got in a movie that "solve all your relationship problems by getting more money"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I personally feel a man should have all the sex he can and forget about the affection of women. Women will always come when a man come into his own (arrives). A man should take meticulous interest in his work (job) and try and better himself generally. All pussy are the same. What differentiates women is character and worldview. Women are totally not worth it except for producing babies.

#no pun intended.

that isn't fair. mum, sister, and grannies not worth it?

14 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Airtimex:
Light or no light, only character attracts me to a woman.

My eyes is sacred, including brain and mouth lipsrsealed
na same green light make my account balance not balance again till today. Na red light I dey see everywhere now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Suko110(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
nuggarito:

Ny nigga ur head dey there.. money change any light to green even nepa light

11 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Beface(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Green light can be misleading,never strike on the assumption of green light because the spirit way they push them is seeking for your destruction but he no go clear to you until she makes you look foolish.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by walexy06(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Just last month, I thought she was all out for me, even as she whispered you are my bf here (my head ring say dos days self girls no dey bring ds kind leg bfo i cut am), not to sound too ungrateful with her gesture, I talked about it codedly to know her real intention. Lo and behold she said (Nooooo, u r just too nice nd i dont intend anything more). sharply i replied "good" just to make sure we re on the same page". then i closed the chapter for dat ever green light...Lets make money mbok....Want to act like Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang" (in Eddie's voice I hit it once, I lose interest)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Oreofepeters: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Because they are tired of only light
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Awesomefred32(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
nuggarito:

Lol

not once or twice but many times

choi bro your matter dey heaven
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by lawalosky(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
I'm in the right thread.
experience is the best teacher.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / My FianceƩ Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.