Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday (1279 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Omeife2: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
We registered our marriage at the Port Harcourt registry yesterday. We are officially off the market

5 Likes

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Tunmmyzhe: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
congrats I did the same on 15th November 2012 also and my wedding on 17th November which is gonna be 4 years tomorrow.

I pray God bless your union .

welcome to the table of men

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats bro and a blissful union.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by peterdrury: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations bro, I told God that I want mine before the year comes to an end, so far am not even sure of next year except a miracle of job comes my way. Wishing you a fruitful marriage. The girls besides you is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Omeife2: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
peterdrury:
Congratulations bro, I told God that I want mine before the year comes to an end, so far am not even sure of next year except a miracle of job comes my way. Wishing you a fruitful marriage. The girls besides you is beautiful.

Just keep the faith..Miracles still happen. You'll get your hearts desire.. Many thanks
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Gflat: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
I am sorry but what kind of wedding is this? Where are your parents? I might sound old fashioned but a wedding you keep away from your parent is not Blessed
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations. You're a beautiful couple. The Mrs is stunning and you're a lucky man.
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Omeife2: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Gflat:
I am sorry but what kind of wedding is this? Where are your parents? I might sound old fashioned but a wedding you keep away from your parent is not Blessed
And who says our Parents were kept away? This is you making hasty comments without any sort of info. You have no idea how blessed this marriage is. Thanks for stopping by

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Omeife2: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dimples999:
Congratulations. You're a beautiful couple. The Mrs is stunning and you're a lucky man.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by sexychacha(f): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Warhawk(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Gflat:
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Vizzim: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Gflat: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Omeife2:

And who says our Parents were kept away? This is you making hasty comments without any sort of info. You have no idea how blessed this marriage is. Thanks for stopping by

There is nothing hasty about my comments. You never did upload any picture of them so how should we type what we never did see
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Omeife2: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Gflat:

There is nothing hasty about my comments. You never did upload any picture of them so how should we type what we never did see
Your comments were very hasty on a public platform such as this. Ones parents could be deceased,unavailable for the particular occasion, behind the scene or something..but ur conclusion was that they were kept away, hence the marriage isnt blessed. Common....

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats bro..

May God continually bless your union..

1 Like

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by dollyjoy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Congrats bro..

May God continually bless your union..
That could be us,but you choose to be an educated clown on nairalandcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Smellymouth: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
That could be us,but you choose to be an educated clown on nairalandcheesy

Ohhh!!!! JOYYYYYY!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats
God bless your union
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats.
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Ewoma45(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
see my house on the rock ph choir people o.....congratulations. i had this feeling u guys were dating.
ps:this guys sings for years
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Omeife2: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy
Ewoma45:
see my house on the rock ph choir people o.....congratulations. i had this feeling u guys were dating.
ps:this guys sings for years
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Ewoma45(f): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Omeife2:
cheesy
congrats....i just saw u guys in church for ur thanksgiving
Re: My Wedding At The Registry Yesterday by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
I know this guy
Congratulations anyways

(1) (Reply)

See The Wise And Hilarious Reply This Lady Got From Her Master (photo) / Describe Onila In One Word / Will You Break Your Current Relationship For 450 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.